Catholics just do it better

Catholics just do it better.

That girl is way too old.

bet

The picture is from the 1940s

citation needed

It says pew research center right on the image

Can't you just fuck your wife and love your children without all that biblical bullshit?

by a friend

Give me a link

Google.com
Pew religious landscape survey

I was born, baptized and raised a catholic and walked away from the church.
I know a few men just like me.
The catholic church is dying and you are clinging onto it's bloated corpse. Have fun.

>inb4 baptist is heresy because you dont personally let the pope tickle your bumhole

Apparently not. I wouldn't know how to turn the other cheek without Jews telling me.

My Catholic father from Slovakia told everybody they need to support Trump.

>protestant: how many levels of intolerance are you on
>catholic: like, 5 or 6, my dude
>protestant: watch this

Not the worst caricature of a Catholic argument

Yea but the fucking pope makes me not want anything to do with Catholicism, hes a fucking turn coat on the religion if ive ever seen one. How have people not pusjed him off the balcony yet?
Or did i let the propaganda get me and news articles are twisting his words?

That's great. It still doesn't change the fact that catholics in America are a complete joke

Catholics had their own party in that election.
A lot of Catholics in Germany supported Hitler

It's says only 57% support it outside the church.

Yeah. Be a real westerner and go protestant.

What do you mean only? A majority of responding American Catholics support same sex marriage

Aren't Mainline protestant churches the ones marrying gay people.

Americans should be crucified, not even religious rules keep them from being faggots

Yes

And how's that tolerance working out for you in Canuckistan? Have they made faggotry a full-blown religion there yet?

The Catholic church provides cover for the operation of pedos. I would not otherwise have any issues with it.

Outside the church. Separation of church and state.

Trump won Catholics in 2016.

For one thing, forbidding gay marriage is not an infringement of the state into matters of churches
You cannot conclude that the responding Catholics only wanted it "outside the church", 57% favor or strongly favor same sex marriage period.

Yes I'm thankful for it

Jesus set me up with my fiancee

I have sworn an oath at Częstochowa to be a good family man. We will raise our kids to be hardcore trad caths

Most don't want it in the church.

American Catholics think Jesus only cares about "love" they also don't like offending people

So what you get is this

Im gay
>in their head *uh thats kinda weird*
>there is nothing wrong with that
>Jesus loves everyone
>we should all love each other

American Catholics are too stupid to realize that you can hate a sin and still love a sinner. This is where Pope Francis needs to be more clear.

Some people are gay...sure. But this should not be accepted, promoted or condoned by the Church.

The problem is...the Catholic Church has become soft and feminine and as a result you have a lot of closet gay priests. So the church has difficulty taking a hard line stance

Bergoglio is an Anti-Pope and usurper.

Show me the numbers

Hes not the anti pope...at least I hope not. He's just a dumb liberal like the majority of Catholics today

We get the Pope we deserve. I miss Benedict

I miss Innocent III

A lot of Catholics are in the center.

Catholics trigger me.

OP's pic unrelated, it's not about raping little boys

I knew it was over years ago when our priest told us that we can use birth control while we were doing pre Cana

DROPPED

I miss Jesus

I think it was wrong for him to say that.

From what I can tell, Catholic girls (or guys for that matter) don't act like that anymore and religion suppresses those urges until they bloom around college. I just hope it changes before I get married.

reminder that Catholicism is a foreign ideology to our Republic. Papists can't be Americans

What do you think the Catholic Gentleman page is for.

>What was the Maryland colony

Aio! This is pretty good.

Do what better? Fuck little boys?

jehovah's witnesses master race?

Ask Putin

They should clone Pope JP2.

Wasted my chances of young love, marriage and family.

Mid-20s now and the girls my age are fucking beat. The single girls look 10 years older and the decent looking ones are that way because they're single mothers and looking for a baby daddy.

What do now?

Come to America.