Dear white people of this board

Reverse racism doesn't exist. You're just too drunk in you privilege to realize how society caters toward you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgXjZoogrhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why add "reverse" to it? what does it even mean?
is a "reverse nigger" one that's hanged by the feet instead?

Racism is racism, you dumb nigger.

"white" people who say this stuff are usually (((not actually white)))

Is he a kike?

Do you really have to ask?

Thats quite an argument he put forth

>checked
>McDermott
my guess is raised catholic atheist

It's a common tactic for liberals to use it in debates. It means white, they claim you can't be racist against white people because, white people invented racism. They actually believe this and are very serious when they talk about it. I wish I was joking.

>"reverse" racism iz naht reel

A soviet brainwashing thread? On Sup Forums? Cool! I always wanted to fight a real communist!

>Dear white people

Reverse Racism is a quasi-Marxist term to begin with because it's rooted in the Marxist ideology which teaches that only white people can be racist due to society's power structure. Reverse racism would therefore be discriminatory acts carried out by the oppressed class against the oppressors, affirmative action being an obvious example. Many Marxists deride the term because it implies that you can in fact be racist against whites even if it's just to level the playing field.

Anti-Aryanism is at an all-time high.

>You should listen to me! I'm white like you, therefore my opinions matter more

What a vile nazi, I'm triggered, fucking fascists, Trump is LITERALLY Hitler

>(((We)))

also sage

Well, niggers didn't invent hanging from trees from a noose around their neck, you still call it a hanging no matter who's hanging, even if the past executioner is the one swinging from that branch

a fucking soviet.

Sorry Matt;

Facts > Vulgarity

There are only 1.3 billion white people on the planet out of 7.5 billion total. We are the minority. The only racism that exists is against white people.

Trump is ending affirmative action. Now black people have 0 chance of getting into college. L O L

Because it's just racism. Not some reverse racism faggotry. Whatever that means.

I answered some of those surveys the GOP and Trump's site send out, pointing out the Marxist/anti-white problem in academia. Obviously it's very unlikely that had any impact whatsoever, but it's almost as if he and/or his administration does listen to the people. Feels weird to actually have someone in office that cares about discrimination or attacks against whites.

Hah, there's one for the SJW or Stormfront file.

This is bait
We don't respond to bait
We let it die
Please, don't respond to bait

Thank you.

>(((McDermott)))
>scots
>white

>racism is different treatment based soley on race
making niggers get higher acceptance rates than whites at med school is racism

Kill yourself.

Also sage

Sage doesn't work if you post an image, and making a post just to say that you're making a sage post doesn't do anything in the first place. It's just used to post text in a thread that you don't want to bump, like I'm doing right now

The people most drastically hurt by this is actually asians
Also
>holistic applications were literally invented by white supremacists at Harvard to reduce jewish acceptance rates
The only system created for the express purposes of white supremacy are still in place and used by the people bitching about it

(((fellow white people)))

Woo!

There will still be black people in colleges though..
They might even demand that they be allowed to have black-only colleges for those who score too low for the normal colleges.

(because of affirmative action and diversity quotas, non-whites who score far lower than whites are accepted over the white applicants)

We are not even a fucken class! oh dear... what a nutjob

$100 says this guys a jew

(((reverse racism)))

>1 post by this id
>another obligatory "hurr white people are the worst" post
GET OFF OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING SHILL

Indeed a hooknose

Haha I've actually seen #resistards post this on twitter

Disgusting racism from these idiots. If fascism takes over, their rhetoric is to blame

Whites really need to learn their place, they basically have created EVEry fucking problem on earth.

Who are the Niggers?

White "guys"

hello newfriend. read up on sagay

>(((my fellow white people)))

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

>Fellow white people

100% of the people who say this are kikes.

ayyy, I made that

>Reverse racism doesn't exist. You're just too drunk in you privilege to realize how society caters toward you
Well if it doesn't exist this investigation of colleges will turn out to be nothing.
I don't understand why anyone would be concerned.

> White people are the scum of the Earth
> Still not discriminated against *smile*

Let's make #FuckOffMatt trend

This is a slide thread. Report and sage

Of course "reverse racism" doesn't exist but not for the reasons you're thinking. Only white people can be racist because members of lesser races lack standing. It's like if a time traveler brought back Beethoven and 50 Cent told him his music ain't shit.

lol why is a rich white boy trying to tell trailor trash they are privileged. Lib cucks are the privilaged ones and dont actually care about minorities

I find it funny how these (((WHITE))) people are often ignorant of history. Don't they know how this ends?
youtube.com/watch?v=YgXjZoogrhM

The end is worth watching.

What kind of faggot tweets that shit?

>This is a slide thread. Report and sage
Yep!

Sage

Matt needs to look at the numbers before he uses his Facebook rethoric to try and convince the people

Question for you:

What is one non-white country that you would say must receive immigration?

>Whites cannot experience discrimination
>If you believe they can you're just a fucking retard, grow up!
I love how these people won't even consider the possibility that there's racism against whites, or that minorities get special privileges in certain cases.
>With colleges non whites can score lower than whites and still get accepted over the white person
>Affirmative action FORCES companies to hire a specific number of non whites, regardless of how qualified they are
The list goes on

Good job m8

Nice b8
But I am a privileged white male trapped in a white male trapped in a white male trapped in a white male.
I got deleted system 32 at birth so I could choose my privileged white male uber class.
Enjoy not choosing your race pleb, should have deleted that systems 32 for haxz

>be born (((white)))
>be apart of a tight knit (((white))) community that is united culturally
>go to (((white))) only after school programs
>go to (((white))) only summer camp in your teens
>all these things are funded by (((white))) donors
>join a (((white))) society later in college
>get hired immediately after graduation into a (((white))) business
>feel bad about having such an easy mode life
>fucking white people and their privilege

Ashkenazi Jew from what I gather. Looks like he was part of the crew denying pizzagate.

every
fucking
time

Every fucking time. I am ashamed that my assumption of kikery is still not hard-wired. It should be as reflexive as breathing.

Where do all these verified nobodies on Twitter come from?

The stupid thing is that this "privilege" was bought and paid for by the blood, sweat and tears of our ancestors. Every time someone mentions white privilege to me I just laugh in their face

>1 post by this ID
Always.

damn heebonists

JUST... sigh... we're really going to have to kill them all, aren't we?

Since the left is always saying we are all equal, all the same...a nigger should have no problem getting into college based on their own merit, yes?

Literally not an argument

Equal outcomes vs Equal opportunity.

It's the original sin of communism that all its evil works from.

Was just reading Harrison Bergeron 10 min ago
Strange

GO Fuck Yourself

Imagine my suprise.

We built this society, shit for brains

Is this a good place to keep my herbs?

>reverse racism
Where did this term come from? Why is it so popular? I distinctly remember back in the 2000s, when I went to university, as cucked as it was, racism was still called racism when it was directed against whites.

>1 post by this idea
Learn to sayge faggots

>dear fellow white people

100% guarantee if you call him an oven dodger he won't be so white anymore. God, those kinds of kikes are the absolute worst.

if you dont remove all of the tumor it will just keep coming back

Every. Single. Time.

6 million fucking dollars this guy's Jewish. No fucking white person says """MY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE"""

I'm legitimately starting to think the Jews are the spawn of whatever "The Devil" is in religious texts.

>No fucking white person says """MY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE"""

This, any time someone says "my fellow white people" they're for sure a kike.

Dear Matt,

You don't speak for us.

Sincerely,

White guy.

Wow that didn't take long at all, what the fuck is wrong with them?

My skin is white but I identify as a black male slave owner from 1833.

>two ((white)) guys that spread anti-white drivel for brainwashed white liberals to clap over even though they themselves would never consider themselves anything but Jewish

I'm beginning to see why my grandfather despised Jews

>pretending whites are giving a fuck about "systemic" racism
>actually asking for non-whites only

You know before WW2 Germany had a degeneracy problem just like this.

I like to imagine our grandfathers having a grand ol' time stomping their heads in together.

What about the violence and murder gap? Isn't that racist against Whites? Or is 'murderous' perhaps a better word for it?