I just borrow some money from a white boy what should I buy

I just borrow some money from a white boy what should I buy

weed, now fuck off

>what should I buy

A nice new rope to hang yourself

flip a half

buy heroin and make sure you OD

The biggest gun you can to defend your culture, famalam.

Silly nigger the word borrow means you intend to repay the debt. Everyone knows niggers don't pay their bills. Now go get yourself some fried chicken, watermelon and a 40 of Old E.

>culture

Sage for Seth Rich

>borrow

>borrow

give it back you thief.

Vitiligo

Another monkey's paw.

Sheeeeiiit, you know he's holdin out on you. Why don't you go knock his ass out and fuck his girl?

Black American Africans have a decently rich culture tfqf

sell some to me first

a vasectomy

oooga booga we spearchuckers are rich with culture

a new pair of skin to wear in public so people don't look at you with hate

A plane ticket back to Africa.

>About $271
>$200 for niggerball shoes
>$50 for stupid nigger t-shirt
$20 KFC fambly meal
>gets shot for niggerball shoes
>coroner's office finds a single bloody dollar and a folded up court summons
Many such cases.

>fambly meal
ty

WE

how much?

>"borrowing" cash for no reason
>using "cash"
>"customized" laptop trim
W E W

A noose to hang yourself.

WUZ

Lol probably just cashed your McDonalds check, fucking nigger. Hang yourself.

Buy some fentanyl and OD on it in an ally, Die among some old trash cans. Hurry up and do it because this is the third time you have asked us this.

I would hope that most people have posted here at least long enough to know this is fake.
At least.

Strunk and white the elements of style

This thread is filth OP, i'm sorry. I'd let you borrow money if you paid me back, if not thats cool too. I understand the struggle of your people. My wife's son is black and he has to deal with this level of racism daily.

What's wrong with christian southern blacks praisin jesus and loving USA? We can leave, make our own state, or be accepted.

What's this painting called btw?

a father

napoléon bonaparte abdicated in fontainebleau

you dumb faggot

A NEW GRILL HOMEY!

You misspelled "stole".

Thanks bae

Give it to the woman you knocked up and then abandoned.

Ticket to congo

Some sick sneakers

KANGZ

>75% obesity rate for niggers
>commit the most crimes
>worst graduation rate
>account for most of the prison population
>abuse drugs more than any other group
>highest unemployment
>most food stamps
>1/3rd of food stamp recipients are niggers even though they're only 14% of the population
>all food "culture" was merely adopted from white southerners
>nigger accent was taken from their slave masters in the south

Not much to culture to defend unless you consider animalistic sub 70 IQ behavior to be a culture.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Answer my jwoo question you spidey-bitch, or forever be a slider of the truth.

Is "borrow" new nigger slang for "jacked an old lady"?

A book... Buy a fucking book.