Jehovah's Witnesses

JWs actually seem pretty non-degenerate and redpilled apart from their "muh no political participation" and anti-nationalist bullshit and already recognize jews as satanic.

I'm seriously considering joining, simply to be around non-degenerates.
I won't go on to fully believe their doctrines or anything, I just think it would be beneficial to be around a group of people that live cleanly, and hoping that will impart a good attitude in me, inspire me to live a good lifestyle for myself.
Perhaps have a nice conversation with the group every once and a while.

Honestly, we (viz. Sup Forums) could subvert the entire organization so it becomes a Sup Forums meeting place in real life. We'll know who is who just because they probably dont get many young men coming in alone. Once there are enough of us, we'll turn it into a highly nationalistic organization.
I'd imagine those of us that 'get in on the ground floor', could win over a socially conservative virgin JWs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BV82K1z7N_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let me guess your the user who posted his new world translation and MAGA hat the other day

No. I posted this thread the other day though I dont take any of this shit seriously, why would I unironically own a JW bible, let alone post a picture of it? I'm interested in them for anti-degeneracy, not the religion shit.

Ok well good luck with that

Thanks, I'll keep Sup Forums updated.

I was raised one, I have news for you, it wont work.

While I appreciate the values gained form being raised in such an environment to live a double life as a JW is very tough, I spent 17 years in the organization.

You can just turn up, but to become a member of any level requires certain dedication and you'll find yourself at odds with the members if you do not partake in it.

You can just show up though and listen, but it's pretty awkward when people do this since you cant partake in the community for long.

JW's are some of most degenerate people you'll ever meet.

I don't mind them except for when they WAKE YOU UP WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO SLEEP ON A WEEKEND. They are ver apolitical which isn't a good thing. Their effect on politics is useless.

Witnessing starts from 12PM on a Sunday or from 10AM on a Saturday. You are either degenerate or work night shifts.

the founder was a mason and they are riddled with pedophiles. its literally a business. know why they go door to door? they are salesman. don't worship in the building...

youtube.com/watch?v=BV82K1z7N_4

Atleast the know Jesus wasn't God but the Archangel Michael

How so?

Its literally not Christian. No Christ involved, no trinity. Plus they rewrote a new version of the bible that is historically inaccurate to somehow legitamise it.

Once in my 17 years have I seen someone donate from door to door service and it was a 2 dollar coin, I think the old lady thought we were a charity group or something.

There is little money to be made by getting members to preach.

Jesus is a huge part of JWs, they pray to god through him like 8 times a day sometimes more. They celebrate the pass over etc.

Trinity is a munted concept and you know it.

Sign me up. How many single women in their 20s are at these kingdom hall meetings? What % virgin?

If you just want a church with a good lifestyle but don't want to believe like them just join the Mormons or Orthodox or super conservative Baptist sects or the Seventh Day Adventist. That way you can still get involved in politics and get blood transfusions.

I had a Jehovahs witness in my class when I was in year 3, at easter we all got given chocolate eggs and he got given a mars bar which he gobbled down asap.

I'm not sure if they allowed them, he always looled deathly pale with black hair and gaunt red eyes. He used to wear oldman like jumpers too.

They are by definition not "redpilled" and are "degenerate" exactly because they have no interest in this world.

God did not make us here to wait until we get to heaven. We are guardians of this earth and are tasked with bringing the kingdom of God to Earth wherever we can.

They are degenerates in the most insidious form; degenerates who are somehow, randomly, sometimes right.

The New World Translation is generally considered to be pretty damn accurate excluding some weird wording and the whole no cross thing.

Those all require tithing, especially the mormons.

>live in Patterson ny
>they move headquarters here
>have to deal with these assholes
>they legitimately hate everything and everyone
>they hire private security that patrols the entire town at night

Im pretty hateful myself.
Plus, private security patrols seem like an AnCaps wet dream.

No church forces you to tithe. As for Mormons the worst they can do to you for not tithing is not give you a temple recommend. Not tithing isn't grounds to kick you out of any church.

JWs are often married by 22 and most of them are smoking.

I still have a small fetish for conservatively dressed women to this day. However they only marry dedicated JWs. Very loyal, obeying and of high moral standing.

The degenerate ones never last.

Its all a cult, they dont believe that Jesus is god, they believe he is the archangel Michael. Fake Christians.

Nah bb remember how taxation is theft? If you change the name to tithing it's all good man

Jesus is the son of god, god cannot be in the presence of man, nor can man hear gods voice. We are too far from perfection.

Deal with it.

Lets see what they hate:
Team sports
Baseball
Christmas
Easter
Birthdays
Drinking
Smoking
Fun
Boyscouts
Girl Scouts
People outside their religion
USA
I can go on all day on how much these people are faggots

Also they are an end of days cult

Timothy 3:16
Revelation 1:8

Theres more.

Last gf was a jehova. Miserable cunt on holidays and birthdays

Pretty pointless to bring up the theology when the op already stated he doesn't believe in it anyway. The issue is if he wants to transform a religious group into some nationalist organization the JW is probably the worst choice. There's tons of churches where that goal is a lot more obtainable. I mean the League of the South was able to take over an entire Presbyterian church in one town.

In no way does this mean Jesus is god you dumb minter.

If God told his son, Jesus Christ, what to say then it is still the word of God. God was first (he created his son) and will always outlive his son. Nothing you said claims god and Jesus are one and the same.

I was JW until around 18. Not red pilled. Social gossips and morally corrupt.

They place religion above family. Any institution that forces itself between family members is NOT Godly.

Did you become abandoned family who stayed?

the only people that come in through door-to-door witnessing are the extremely lonely/mentally ill, and retarded Mexicans who are too stupid to understand what it's about. it's a cult that protects pedophiles.

Why would family be before religion? God is above the husband in authority, by your logic a husband should be able to order his wife to kill her daughter, and the wife should obey or she would not be christian.

God is above the husband, without god the family is doomed.

Every JW I've ever met was a smug twink faggot.

No the entire congregation with the title unbaptized publisher or above preaches, not just a few fanatics.

Over the course of a month every member would have done at the very least 1 morning of Witnessing.

Door to door knocking is more about solidifying the faith of the person knocking rather than actual conversion success. Why Mormons continue to do it despite the abysmal baptism rates in most areas.

maybe all or most of those things are degenerate? ohshit.jpg

Yes.

JW is full of wannabe politicians and guilt-tripping behaviour designed to get people to donate their wages. Because they believe the world is ending soon, they discourage any sort of self-improvement (education, going after good jobs) and long-term thinking. People with no experience see them dress slightly nice and assume they are regular boring Christians - not so, strong political organisation with worldly ambitions.

"And without controversy, great is the mystery of godliness... God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

Manifest in the flesh.

j-dogs are the first ones in the oven. degenerate fucks reject christ, follow a pseudo intellectual dicklicker who knew nothing of Ancient Greece... fuck overseers also telling you to fuck nogs and convert them

A political institution that proclaims itself the sole conduit to spirituality is not God. An institution that forces families apart if they do not adhere to their specific rules (not God's) is not God.

why the fuck would anyone listen to a dumbass burgers translation of the Bible from Ancient Greek anyway

i know they all go out I meant they have almost 0% success rate. Only Spanish halls in the US at least have seen any new people come in through that preaching.

I was raised in this intellectual deadzone of an organization. Fucking kill yourself, for thinking about them. You will never change their minds about anything. The minute you mention anything outside their teachings, you'll be reported to the Elders (lay clergy) and threatened. Keep doing it and you'll be disfellowshipped (shunned).
These people are more brainwashed than SJWs. They go to two or three services a week and put in around 20 hours a month of missionary work.
Just kill yourself OP

>God was manifest in the flesh
>manifest
>show (a quality or feeling) by one's acts or appearance; demonstrate
>be evidence of; prove.
>(of an ailment) become apparent through the appearance of symptoms.

The meaning is clear, he was "shown" through something else. Jesus, his son, was the mouthpiece and through him the word of God was spread.

Even the term Reveal as in other translations supports the same way of thinking:

>Revealed
>make (previously unknown or secret information) known to others.
>cause or allow (something) to be seen.
>make (something) known to humans by divine or supernatural means.

All of which makes more sense when done by the Son of God not God himself.

Learn how to read.

This person has actual experience with JW and should be listened to.

JWs are an evil, heretical cult.

Too true. They're basically fake jews who act sort of like christians and call themselves christian.
Furthermore, OP should kill himself.

Jews > jw

Don't fall for JWs

Is just stupid, why you need a religion in the first place?

Also, while a few are successful, most are dirt poor and live off welfare and foodstamps.

Christ is a huge part of the JWs, you angry over nothing.

What rule of theirs is not a rule of gods? It also does not force families apart, it encourages them to cast out those who do not believe. If you let your brother who is a willing sinner live with you, how can you claim to be apart from the world and walking the path of God?

No they have a low success rate, but in only 17 years I have seen a lot of members through witnessing alone. Granted most "leads" go nowhere and most people just put up with it, but this is expected as per the bible.

Very true. This is ENCOURAGED by the institution. Why get a job when the world is about to explode?

Fuck it, just turn Sup Forums into the fagcult it wants to be

JW=paranoic jews, have fun in the bunker

The actually change the wording of the text to reinforce their dogma. Look up its inaccuracies regarding the trinity. also, they change every "god" and "lord" to Jehovah, which isnt in any of the original texts

In my country most members are hard workers who own homes and small businesses. Very few are reliant on the government (although some are but most of them are disability).

In the congregation I was in a lone there were members who were surgeons, to millionaires who once worked in banks to tradies etc.

Id say it's a pretty even amount of the population, most being middle class.

Jehovah's Witnesses are a corporate farce cult of a "Christian" church (oh wait, "Organization"). Theirs is a culture of cruel alienation i.e. refusing contact with/ghosting loved ones who are not part of the "Organization." JW are the end result of the heresy of Sola Scriptura, hence their horrible botching of the doctrines of Jesus Christ and their fatal persistence on no blood transfusion. They reject a Heavenly hope for believers. They reject Christ Himself in their "passover" ceremony where the bread and wine are passed over, rejected, not partaken of by whole congregations. They read from the New World Translation, an objectively awful translation that deliberately changes the scriptures to fit their awful "theology." How, HOW, can anyone read the original/not NLT version of the first five verses of John 1 and not understand where the Trinity as a doctrine comes from? The Word (Christ) was WITH God and WAS God. Christ declared Himself to be "I Am," that He and the Father were one, need I go on? JW are Arians of the 21st Century and are hemorrhaging finances and members. Good riddance I say.

>JWs recognize jews as satanic.
catholics also desu

This.
Before my sister converted to JW, we used to talk around every other day. Today was the first time I heard from her in around 6 months when she text me, "Thinking about you". Today is my birthday and that is all she can say. Her JW family means more to her than her actual family and it is sad.

Former JW here, Born and raised into the organization, was on track to become an Elder within the community. Saw it for what it was. Ask me anything.

I do not conflate JW publications and institutions with God's. Therefore, my mother and father will not speak to me. Doesn't matter if I live a holy life or not - I am not a part of the organisation, therefore I am shunned.

Not quite, you can do well at your job, but it is not to be the focus. Your focus should be god and his kingdom, not man and mans kingdom.

JWs are often hard workers as commanded in the bible, but their "trees" or "lives" are meant to bear spiritual fruit, not material fruit.

How much work and ministry you balance out is up to you.

do any crimes/shenanigans go on? black magic?

many get suckered into other cult-like pyramid businesses and will constantly try to pressure you into buying/joining too. i was raised a JW and my mom got herself involved in three different companies all through other sisters in our kingdom hall

african magic*

Not post Vatican council.

And for good reason, can you imagine if JW's re;axed and let any old degenerate into their doors and lives?

Soon they'd be marrying gays, supporting and fighting in wars, allowing female elders and so on. Just like the rest of the Christian faiths who bowed to freaks like you.

do they still try to predict the judgemente day?

God isnt real. Hes as fake as (((Jesus))) and the (((Bible))). Check mate, retard.

Sad. Guess you like being raped by Elders.

Have fun.

Not any more, they just say soon, like a thief in the night you do not know the hour or night of which it will come etc.

This is a big reason to why I left, while people are not perfect failed predictions really opened my eyes to some things.

I pity you

1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. 3Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

John Greets the Seven Churches

4John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; 5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, 6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. 7Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

8I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

>t. agnostic

In a technical aspect, No. It's highly frowned upon, and can lead to expulsion from the church, as can many things.. smoking, drinking in excess, womanizing, etc. Mortal sins are looked upon more harshly than (at least they were in my midwestern circuit) actual, legal crimes.

Magic is completely outright the king god shit of all no-no-s, aside from prayer.

Shenanaghins..... be more specific

it's too late. god can't help you now. get real with your candy and praise satan

Prediction of the date, and time, no.. they havn't done that for a few decades..

They just say "It's coming"...
But that's just a self fulfilling prophecy, in time the sun will expand, and swallow all life on earth in firey retribution/

do they all have a bunker to hide in when it happens?

True. Hitler killed a bunch and they claim the holocaust was really about the JWs.

If you read I am not in the organization, just grew up in it. Unlike some of my friends who grew up in it with me I do not hold unreasonable hate or petty anger towards them.

Im actually thankful for what they did to me, I am a strong worker, great public speaker and did very well in school. I also have a family in accordance to gods law and shun the things my worldly peers partake in.

However if someone has legitimate issues with them I understand, after all there is a few reasons I am no longer one.

Uh oh, my bible guy says hes not supposed to cast pearls unto swine and has backed out of this argument. Thats you, NZ bro.

>JWs actually seem pretty non-degenerate and redpilled
You're retarded if you think that.

They've erroneously predicted the Second Coming at least 4 times, and then had to walk it back and go "but we'll be right next time, trust me guys we're not totally full of shit and just a Christian version of Scientology".

Look into a dude called Hard Bastard and the Hard News Network. He was a member of JW for years and outright calls it a cult that he had to escape from. He does a bunch of videos talking about how it's all a fucking scam.

Why people need have a religion anyway?

The only redpilled Christians are the Arab ones.

The "lord" stuff is what is made up and not in the original.
They guess that JHWH stands for Jehovah, but all the most prominent Bible translations are much more dishonest, when they try to mask JHWH by replacing it with a completely different word.
Ever wondered why stuff like
>I am the lord, your lord.
makes so little sense?

see I'm curious about this

I do think you're right about that. JW instilled a healthy sense of shame in me that many of peers don't have, which drove me quickly to conservatism once I became am adult. Though I think any decent Church/father can achieve that.

No they just carry on even when it happens. Pretty bland.

Your scriptures prove nothing, how does that prove the trinity? Still to me looks exactly like Jesus is Gods son. Give context retard, you clearly are just throwing whatever scripture you find and hoping it sticks.

They actually just say it was neutrality which got them killed and it gets them banned and killed often. They dont claim to be the main victims, just to be among the victims for their own reasons.

Fuck no! They can't wait to die and then be resurrected in "the New System"

Got any info about Mandaeans? Are they redpilled?

>Her JW family means more to her than her actual family
That sucks but at least it seems like she might still be meeting you halfway. Try having a sister who converted to Haredi Judaism

I agree with you, but many attack the faith based on edgy teen hate, misinformation or trend points.

I think a healthy family produces healthy children but in my entire life, in one of the best countries in history I was never once encouraged to do this (my mother was a baptist even) except for when I was in a kingdom hall.

The ones I was raised with did. They also think that the NWO and UN are a satanic organizations who are biding their time until they can collect up and murder all the witnesses. Its fucking crazytown

sad!