Youtube is censoring all videos that are against the Jew World Order

It's begun lads.

Styx, Stefan Molyneux, Lauren...etc, are being censored.

It's time to migrate to our new home, Vid Me.

vid.me/LvhQi

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/08/vidme-is-sjw-converged.html
youtube.googleblog.com/2017/08/an-update-on-our-commitment-to-fight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
vid.me/w3Y7
youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/08/vidme-is-sjw-converged.html?m=1
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/31/patreon-deleted-antifas-account-and-paypal-should-do-the-same/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/radical-left-may-start-killing-people-in-germany/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-01/germany-muslim-biker-gang-vows-protect-fellow-muslims
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-01/im-going-redefine-terror-bay-area-resident-accused-aiding-isis-planned-murder-10000-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Styx is not one of us. He's a DUDE WEED satanist

So what happened with Styx? Didn't he get into some kind of scandal recently?

GTFO shill. Vidme isn’t any better voxday.blogspot.com/2017/08/vidme-is-sjw-converged.html

This is not about if you like or dislike a YouTuber or his or her content, it is about kikes censoring what we can say and controlling our FREEDOM. Right now, our fight is against corporativism and mainstream media, and "e celebs" are challenging to destroy them. You can hate them, but we must support all of the alternative media. With this recent move from YouTube, we can assess by inference that all of the muh e celeb shit spammed here is 100% sponsored shilling.

Well, look for an other video hosting fagget.

>civic nationalists
>one of us
gtfo you cancerous piece of shit

> Lost 100k subscribers

> Donations at a record low

> looks like shit

There is not an exclusive "us" in Sup Forums but a lot of anons who share their ideologies with others and create sub groups. /ptg/, /sg/ etc. pol is not a monolithic place like redit, that's why it's so strong.

How do we break the information monopoly of Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc?

ADL is now in charge of Youtube.

youtube.googleblog.com/2017/08/an-update-on-our-commitment-to-fight.html

Why did that happen? Any reason?

Supporting its competitors. Or making them realize they will lost a lot of money if they implement their 1989 shit.

Paul Wyndorf looks better now

It didn't happen. This shill is bullshitting. 145k subscribers right now. It's slowed down, but he is growing quite fast. Las year he had 30k before the election.

OH NOOOOOOO
what kind of ads can we talk about if our favorite prodcers of nothing can't tell us what to think??????
SOOOO
SAAAAADDD!
You Know what would cheer you right up?
Some Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.
happy thoughts for your sad tummy because talking heads won't profit from telling you what to think.
BEN N JERRY'S!

no?

Thanks, never gone eat that shit again, not even if it is for free. Before ordering ice, i will ask if it is BJ,if the answer is yes, I will not take it. Ads can work in reverse.

Let's use some basic inference. Who benefits from character assassination of alt commentators? ((((())))))

If you are so smart by yourself, go and defeat (((them))) alone.

this, can confirm.
vid.me is even far worse than (((kiketube)))

Need something better, frankly it could have been ok to actually just make a service one self and host it here for actual freedom of speech and not just tossing the term around

Yeah he started to shill for the trannys

>a DUDE WEED satanist

lmao
That's a new one.

I see.

> Need something better, frankly it could have been ok to actually just make a service one self and host it here for actual freedom of speech and not just tossing the term around

This is the kind of anons who change things for good. Complaining and attacking anons is what (((they))) want.

lol they even deleted assclowns united. Honestly tho i dont care if they demonatize the alt right, I want people i listen to to not be in it for the money

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

guess what shill? You are a dying breed.

sah geh

decentralization is the only answer.

WTF? I love vid.me now.

vid.me/w3Y7

> normal day in Germany

Why don't they just use Dailymotion?

Styxgate

That's the thing, there is no real competition against them. Google is the Standard Oil of our era, and that is probably a gross understatement.

We need a video platform with gab.ai mentality and we need to boycott everything google. Telling YouTube how much they fucking suck in the meantime might help. Vidme is cucked too.

>Sup Forums is me

it's not

prefer myspace desu

minds.com

He had a wrongthink opinion. Sup Forums SJWs need to have their own opinions repeated to them verbatim or it's a scandal

Why not lbry? It's very nice and Jordan Peterson is already on there. Also decentralized.

Minds makes video uploading retarded, though.

archive the good stuff now
youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE

Not Vid.me. go to Bitchute.

Webtorrent

Anything else, I'm saying, pretty much.

dailymotion is still relevant, it's a haven for 3rd party shows and the like

also it's rare to get copyright notices there which is nice

the gook that runs this shit should just make 4chantube
doesnt he need more shekels?

this

How is civic nationalism in an area that is extremely homogenous offensive?
Its not like he is talking about based minorities

Just follow the money and you'll see (((their)) hands. Anyone who oppose ((their)) interest, should be supported.

Free speech is already dead. The war for the future is reeving up and the communists and liberals realize that shutting down free speech is more effective than trying to have a dialog with the right. The Right also understands this, and no longer wishes to allow communists to have a platform, nor do they want to debate them any more.

Face it, free speech will keep getting more restricted until political consensus returns, and fringe political beliefs can are no longer a threat to anyone.

There needs to be a webtorrent vid site that let's users allocate ad share to their favorite channels. The users voluntarily watch ads on those channels. Advertisers can only reach them by showing ads on the channels people have agreed to watch ads on.

Webtorrent (made possible by net neutrality) let's anyone compete with YouTube without expensive battiers to entry.

Aren't you going to fight to deserve your freedom like your ancestors?
I doubt it.

>gab

Is that even working yet? Doesnt it even have an app?

any pro tips for starting a revolutionary war against a tech company?

WARNING

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

VID.ME IS FULLY CONVERGED.

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/08/vidme-is-sjw-converged.html?m=1

Create better tech and disrupt their business

He literally already owns Japan's YouTube competitor - Nico Nico.

Why Gook Moot doesn't enable embed of that I don't know.

It's a horrible mess of a site though, like all Jap sites.

It is time for glorious rebellion.

on it, brb 5 min

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS, COME FIGHT THE COMMIES

farleftwatch.com/2017/07/31/patreon-deleted-antifas-account-and-paypal-should-do-the-same/

He said he doesn't care about the trannies in the military because he thinks it's a losing battle in court. He says trannies can be in the military and pay for their own HRT and the problem would be solved.

no you idiots. thats what (((they))) want. you going to run away like some faggy romans ?

flag every lefty vid you can find. all of it. make more accounts with proxies if you want. flood that shit. take down that attention whore lacy green if you want just create a influx of reports they cant deal with even with their heroes

make that ((( (((poo))) (((nigger))) (((kike))) ))) CEO wish he never left the sewer

>disrupt their business
With a Uhaul full of ANFO?

>paypal should also set the precedent of shutting down any group anyone is even the slightest offended of

this world is over

What are you goys going to do without the talking heads to tell you what to think?
You just might have to develop your own opinions.
*Gasp*
who would ever venture out into the dark night of thought alone.
that's why I always venture with the power of Duracell.
Don't think for your self and don't dare venture into the darkness of self thought, you need talking heads and Duracell!

bump

Where is Cody Cigar when you need him?

>paypal should also set the precedent of shutting down any group anyone is even the slightest offended of in case they are a domestic terrorist group who incites violence against cops and gives instructions in how to derail trains putting the lives of inocent ppl in danger
There, fixed it for you, shit head commie.

With a better business

You have to use legislation like Bannon says. Treat them like utilities. THey have de facto monopolies and control all the flow of information. Going to another site is not an option because all the people are on YouTube. Nobody will ever see you if you are on another site. Trump has to break up Google, break up Facebook and direct his FCC or whatever to ensure YouTube as a public utility does not censor or manipulate the flow of information. The tech companies are his enemies. Hopefully he's smart enough to realize it sooner than later.

you need to register/login to watch any videos on it atm

Political censorship to suit advertisers is as toxic as polluting search results with ads. Users won't tolerate it if they have a choice.

A better choice would disrupt their business. They are vulnerable.

Oh look, its one of those dissenting shills trying to discredit our guys. Pic related. pointing out you shills is fun, but you could try not being quite so obvious.

According to my in-depth research I have come to the conclusion that this goes against the first amendment and the troublemakers in charge need to be lynched.

not to mention he literally shilled his own videos for fucking weeks just like he's doing now

they're still being paid by the military and still will lack full readiness

Growing support for other service providers.

People will follow the content. Content will follow the money.

Give users control over the flow of money and they will reward the best content, and YouTube will be a ghost town in a year

Stfu antifag were on to your tricks, you fucking jew rat.

You do know both sides are being blocked right?

Literally a street gang

OHHH YESSSS
GIBS THE PRECIOUS MONIESSSSS
GIBS THE SKEKELS

I hate that giant Google is an unregulated Monopoly run by Jews instead of a regulated Monopoly run by jews

>silencing anyone
This is the only part where I will always identify with the libertarpretentiousian. Take away any particular groups' speech, and it won't end. Not with this technological surveillance apparatus that will only get worse.

> listening to a stranger on YouTube
> believing everything he says without criticizing and objectively analyzing their bullshit.

The fact of listening a YouTuber DOESEN'T imply you agree on everything

This has to do with 2020. They couldn't give a fuck about hurt feelings. They want to make sure that we can never bring down another Hillary

These threads are pointless. It's a privately owned platform. You have no free speech on these sites your rights end where their doorstep begins. How is this a mystery? Don't like them? Don't give them attention.

They cannot stop us anymore.

Its a Jewish terror group.

This is a good day for the right. We can now start mass reporting and silencing those who are not ideologically pure enough for our movement

Get fucked reddit

How the hell can there be no alternative to Youtube?
What the fuck?

Hi CTR.

Fuck your own mother and impregnate her. The incest shit will be smarter and less of an embarrassment than you.

Hail Satan!

liveleak

YouTube operates at a loss

Also, any competition would be bought up by Jewgle

Double standards dude. The far-left has publications that instruct ppl on how to build weapons and calls for armed strugle. If that was a far-right publication everyone would be in jail. Can't have that shit, govs don't move, we have to. How long do you think it will be until they start making hits on ppl they disagree with?

anonymousconservative.com/blog/radical-left-may-start-killing-people-in-germany/

And don't forget they pander to the "peaceful" muds:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-01/germany-muslim-biker-gang-vows-protect-fellow-muslims

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-01/im-going-redefine-terror-bay-area-resident-accused-aiding-isis-planned-murder-10000-

He still owns politics on YouTube for someone like me who can't be on this damn board for 20 hours a day

fuck this druggie civnat faggot

Time to short Google? YouTube's days are numbered.

Don't see how he lost 100K, last time I checked he was at 90K, now he's at 148K. Just keeps going up.