WW3, Trump Will Try to Start a War with Iran October?

first:
This October, Trump Will Try to Start a War with Iran
Trump plans to sabotage the nuclear deal.

alternet.org/right-wing/vijay-prashad-trump-setting-dangerous-confrontation-iran

Attack to Iran launch WW3.

Freemasons "god" Albert Pike write letter to Mazzini 1871 and Pike describe how freemasons need three world war to change wolrd to their NWO.

How they want to start WW3:

quote:

"The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."
That indicate that Iran has allready nukes, and Iran respond US and Israel attack to launch nukes on Israel.

quote:

"The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknightstemplar15.htm

Iran is allso part of illuminati and illuminati control like rest of nations.

That indicate that Iran has allready nuclear weapons, and when US and Israel attack Iran, Iran launch nuclear weapons for Israel and that how they destroy each other.

It may be, that illuminati sacrifice Israelis, illuminati, they dont care about jews, they are zionists, satanists.

So, Trump is of course part of illuminati.

So, Albert Pike predicted that WW3 start middle-east, illuminati is very ritualistic, so they follow Albert Pikes agenda.

And attack to Iran cause WW3, because Iran, China and Russia is allies.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet
archive.is/JzJbR
wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
archive.is/9sfJn
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=5907
ia800306.us.archive.org/21/items/PawnsInTheGame/Carr.-.Pawns.in.the.Game.international.conspiracy.exposed.1958.pdf
resist.com/Onlinebooks/Pike-MoralsAndDogma.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archived it

>alternet org/right-wing/vijay-prashad-trump-setting-dangerous-confrontation-iran
archive.is/JzJbR

Henry Kissinger predicted Israel will not exist in a decade less than a decade ago

Yes, that is very telling statement by Kissinger.

Illuminati, they can build something and then destroy, sacrifice it.

Like, when they build WTC towers late -60s, they knew that they are going to destroy these twintowers 9/11, 2001.

WTC twin towers symbolize freemasons twin pillars jakin and boas.

And look David Rockefellers watch, its look 9/11

>sit back and watch the retards kill each other

k

>Freemasons "god" Albert Pike
Every thread he gets more and more inflated.
Either way, wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/

you mean "hoax" The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

If Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a hoax, it is most accurate hoax ever.

Of course (( they )) want downplay that these are hoaxes.

>you mean "hoax" The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
Nope. Read the link.

Not the original Pike quote.

Give me a sec.

I think any day now.
Right now there is a US ship in the South China sea supposedly looking for a missing sailor. (Name withheld)
China will intervene and USA will blame them saying they are just there looking for missing sailor

archive.is/9sfJn

Like i say, i beleive illuminati, they are very very ritualistic, it means lot to them.

So, WW3 dont start Asia, it start middle-east, most probably attack to Iran.

Trump has been sable rattleling for Iran, US and Iranian boats are recently encounter very cloase, so tension between US and Iran grow.

Rothschilds create Israel, Israel is house of Rothschild.

Rothschilds dont give damn about jews, i think they have no problem to sacrifice Israelis.

quote:

In a column published by the New York Post on September 17, Cindy Adams wrote: "Reported to me, Henry Kissinger has stated — and I quote the statement word for word: 'In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.'"

israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=5907

The scariest thing about Pike's letter to Mazzinni is realzing that the majority of the people that reside under the banner of Sup Forums and the "alt right" are the "nihilist" that pike refers to unleashing.

>“We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time

He specifically mentioned the year 2022. What's eerie is before Kissinger made that statement, I was looking into similarities between Israel and the German Reich, and for what's its worth:

Germany was unified/established in 1871, and dissolved in 1945 (shemitah year) - a span of 74 years.

The State of Israel, established in 1948, and 2022 (shemitah year) - again, a span of 74 years.

Israel, like Germany before it, was set up for a specific purpose. That purpose (whatever it is) could be fulfilled 5 years from now.

William Guy Carr wrote that, not Albert Pike. Albert Pike wrote a letter but it doesn't say anything of the sort. Some say he is alluding to the Bolshevik revolution in the letter but that's as far as you can stretch it. The three world wars thing is completely William Guy Carr from his book Pawns in the Game while discussing the Pike letter. Because of the way he writes it, it (purposely) looks like Pike is the one who wrote it.

Sorry, not trying to be a dick. I'm just pointing out by parroting Carr's three world wars text as Pikes, shills will easily be able to debunk you since Pike's actual letter says nothing of the sort

Good thing the (((Masons))) have a (((real))) one to verify this for us.

ia800306.us.archive.org/21/items/PawnsInTheGame/Carr.-.Pawns.in.the.Game.international.conspiracy.exposed.1958.pdf

Incorrect. fake news.

that is a notoriously false quote.

Albert Pike was a blazing patriot and defender of the Light. He was one of the first to translate the Vedic texts from Sanskrit. He was also one of the first to utter the words "Aryan Race".

He also likens the Jewish God to the devil, and btfo's them the entire way though the book.

resist.com/Onlinebooks/Pike-MoralsAndDogma.pdf

If the Illuminati is clear on the 14 words its no skin off my white dick.

Fingers crossed