Anyone with a brain would come to the conclusion that those African IQ numbers are fake or that IQ is flawed...

Anyone with a brain would come to the conclusion that those African IQ numbers are fake or that IQ is flawed. White people with a 59 IQ are literal retards unable to do anything. People with that IQ shouldn't be able to provide for their family. You also put too much faith in something that doesn't seem to be objective.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius
youtube.com/watch?v=iz592EH1Crc
youtube.com/watch?v=UkriEK2JeL4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
youtube.com/watch?v=ONoaqRaIcT0
youtube.com/watch?v=W3bB1nH9yVw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi#Clothes_and_shoes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi#Tools_and_equipment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_metallurgy_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence#Later_research
youtube.com/watch?v=fc_WamMBoRs
youtube.com/watch?v=FQyILdv-KZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=75mhgg-kee4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go live there then. S&H

I upvote this blog

Are you aware different societies have different demands and expectations? 59iq is literally retarded unable to do anything in atomic or computer aged societies, but wolves don't need high IQs to hunt and neither do humans.

>When lefties suddenly forget about dialectical stages of society when it's convenient for them

Come on guys. At least show some sort of argument. I'm open minded.

Africa was a mistake
I hope the Chinese have better luck than we did, it's their problem now.

Chinese people are doing the humane thing and TRADING with African people instead of just going there and taking everything from them.

>guys make arguments
>anons bring up studies
>no those are fake

What do you want user?

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

found it.

>People with that IQ shouldn't be able to provide for their family.
there's a reason why a lot of these decolonized states went from bread baskets to requiring food aid.

no these people can't provide for their families.

I don't have anything to argue. I think IQ tests are predictive as a whole, but there are exceptions. There are people who don't test and study well who none-the-less are whip smart. Then you have the cultural disconnect between people who come from cultures where their thoughts and behaviors are not as logically organized as they are in the West. Someone like that taking an IQ test might score low on IQ despite having a high raw intelligence.

If whitey "took everything" you better tell the Chinese to stop wasting their time there. Imagine? You user, can save them billions!

Africa isn't the way it is because evil white people "go and take everything" from them. It's fucked up because Africans are retarded and have impulse control. It has never managed to put together anything close to a legitimate civilization. Even the Native Americans had empires and built cities.

>Then you have the cultural disconnect between people who come from cultures where their thoughts and behaviors are not as logically organized as they are in the West

So we can agree "certain groups of people" badly pass a test telling how well they will function in western culture?

Maybe whitey isn't the whole problem but they certainly contributed. Things don't need to be black and white. They built infrastructure but they didn't educate the population then they left. How was that of any good?

>didn't educate the population

Are you saying Africans couldn't read the manuals and books the colonists left behind?

Do you think the Romans educated German barbarians about infrastructure, economy and military tactics? No, certain groups of people posses the ability to learn from people with superior abilities to them.

Yes they did. Read about this guy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius

>Arminius (18/17 BC – AD 21) was a chieftain of the Germanic Cherusci tribe who famously led an allied coalition of Germanic tribes to a decisive victory against three Roman legions in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest in 9 AD. A former auxiliary lieutenant to the Roman general Publius Quinctilius Varus, Arminius used his knowledge of Roman tactics to ambush and outmaneuver the legions.

So it's a bad thing to educate Africans since they will betray you

Most of these people from what I understand were living a tribal life. Nowadays they are trading with China and China is educating them.
youtube.com/watch?v=iz592EH1Crc
youtube.com/watch?v=UkriEK2JeL4

literally arguing for white man to do everything for black man

Romans did it for the Germanic man and nowadays Chinese people are doing it for the black man.

What about the renaissance? Did Romans come back from the dead to teach Europeans about their old ways, or did Europeans of the time notice the superiority of Roman culture to Gothic by themselves?

By the way, are you saying that whites didn't educate blacks in apartheid nations (eg. South Africa)? Because they most certainly did.

The problem is that those Africans have little or no concept of the types of problem solving involved in those tests. A lot of them speak languages that don't even have a word for "precision" so it's just a completely different contextual experience of the world. IQs that low indeed raise suspicion of their validity and it's not committing negro apologia to assert that it's mostly bullshit. They're not THAT far below the rest of humanity.

>lived in Rome as a child
>served in the army
>got out of the army and went back to Germania
Not even remotely similar. Millions of people from all around the world have received an education in American universities and taken their skills back home.

They'll create an elite. This elite will breed with elite and create a smart population. Also one man doesn't establish the truth. That's argument by authority.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth

>LITERALLY USING CCTV AS A SOURCE

You make me laugh, user.

China is NOT a helping force in Africa. They make huge investments in poor nations, and proceed to build clumsy infrastructure that doesn't make a lot of money. They have no care if the country in question goes bankrupt! They're already doing it in Laos (building a project half the cost of Laos' gdp!)

then why was Africa still underdevopled even before the scramble for Africa? Wasnt the richest kingdom in history in Africa? European powers haven been out of Africa for decades, Ethopia was never colonized, but its still underdeveloped. Maybe its time you stop trying to blame the whites, ill you the benefit that certain countires are extremely fucked up due to them like the Congo, but now it al rest on the people of Africa to better themselves but cannot due to the level of corruption in all manners and levels of government

>Attacking the source instead of the info
fallacy

they literally can't provide for their families
that's kind of Africa's problem
Get your head out of your ass
every attempt to help the r-strategists breeds squalling poverty babies that make everything worse
the next attempt to help them always gets harder because the last attempt to help them always aggravated the issue
if you don't stop helping Africa we're all going to die of ebola

I did attack the info, can you read?

Also, how is attacking the source a fallacy? You know some sources lie right? How about I use the Encyclopedia Dramatica as my source on Africa and see you debunk it?

Not how genetics work. You can claim it is a logical fallacy but I never stated it is proof sub saharans have lower IQs on average, which you seem to already accept

>map with Zimbabwe
>Donkey

textbook

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

The credibility of the info is predicated on the credibility of the source. With no credibility of the source, the info also has no credibility.

Reminder that Breivik is the only one who has found any kind of permanent solution to leftists on the internet using insectile rhetoric.

I'm saying white people contributed to the chaos and didn't help to make the transition. They were living in tribes. That relative quiet tribe life then Europeans come and colonize people. Make them work. Draw arbitrary borders. Make everything only for Europeans and don't educate the population then leave. The tribes inside arbitrary borders now start to go into conflict. They were living this life just like 50 years ago. People now expect these people to build successful nations. The country who genocided the one of the ethnicities(rwanda) now is growing 8% per year. The other who figured out a way to work out with the many tribes is one of the richest in Africa(Nigeria)

youtube.com/watch?v=ONoaqRaIcT0

Except all of those countries are better off than before the colonizer came. What makes you think all these tribes lived peacefully? Most of the slaves were pow's from tribal warfare

Well, the example you cited (of Roman/German inter-education) extends only to military tactics, not societal institutions or technological advancements or infrastructural developments. Such military education WAS actually given to the natives in colonial Africa because the native forces were trained by their colonizers when conscripted. Your comparison is false.
With this in mind, how is it, in your opinion, that Africa remains developmentally quite behind, while the Germanic tribes rapidly filled the void left by the Romans technology- and culture-wise?

Again, your sources are downright idiotic. This time you use some jobless Azerbaijani's YouTube channel. Could you for a change send us a scientific study proving that, in fact, whites are mentally equal to blacks?

>Maybe whitey isn't the whole problem

That's a very generous concession of you. So "MAYBE" white people isn't the ONLY AND EXCLUSIVE cause of things being bad in Africa.

>but they certainly contributed.

So your phrasing goes from "Maybe not 100%" to "above 0%". That's a pretty big jump. You go from hinting that it MIGHT be less than 100%, but end up with goal posts to argue that it's just anywhere above 0%.

>They built infrastructure but they didn't educate the population then they left. How was that of any good?

Having infrastructure is a good thing in itself.

The population can and should educate itself, in theory.

North Korea has literally built ICBMs and nukes from a shitty almost nonexistant economy. South Korea built itself up to a modern society in just decades. Africa is still a shithole.

I did a course of development economics at a highly regarded university. Our lecturer talked about problems of doing agricultural research in Afria. To do such research, they needed to know basic information like the size of crop yields and when they were planted. It turned out that the information given by African farmers was consistently almost completely wrong -- they had no idea when they had planted in the past. Basically the "farming" was just throwing grains on the ground and suddenly one day you wake up and there's crops. It takes very little IQ for this.

My experience living in africa.

On arrival the airport was the most dismal and depressing thing i had ever seen.
After 6 months and leaving africa, the airport was the most advanced and wonderfully kept place in the entire country and i was happy to see it again.

Here's Nigeria's export data from 2016.

based norge, your intelligence astounds me.

when can i bow down to my northern european overlords?

What airport?

LUN

The richest man there is investing only in there. He'll build a refinery.
youtube.com/watch?v=W3bB1nH9yVw

>corruption
Hallmark of

>African tribes were just peaceful nomads, roaming the continent before evil white men introduced competition and war to them

yes all the slaves were taken from their homes ripped from their families hands by the white man....

no the african tribes were selling slaves, either to each other, the muslims or the europeans, they were constantly at war with one another there's a reason the tribal violence WAS an issue. the borders didn't help, but wouldn't have stopped it.

My thought is that a people that lived as a tribe not so long ago maybe not so intelligent but if you educate them and help them build a society for with time people will get smarter by just how successful people tend to have children with other successful people. With time they'll have success. I'm talking long term and not only 50 years. Korea has been a civilization for thousand of years

the premise is idiotic anyway. if the tribes all loved each other, there would be no conflict if the borders didn't correspond to tribal borders, because the peaceful tribes would accept each other. right? right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State

Shit exist in Zimbabwe too. They always have a corrupt elite. the ones smart enough to game the others. Blacks are in slavery because the smart blacks sell off their rivals (literally and figuratively).

>People now expect these people to build successful nations.
speak for yourself. i don't expect them to do anything. and i don't see any need to do anything either, other than let things run their course. unless it becomes a public health matter that cannot be handled by quarantine.

Just like what happened with africa?

No the free state is a horror.

I'm not absolving all europeans from horrors they committed, just pointing out that they didn't just show up to an utopia. Africa has known slavery since the dawn of civilization.

Sounds more like China is teaching the few leaders Chinese and the workers how to use tools so they can sign off on trade deals that rake Africa dry of everything with black labor

>something that doesn't seem to be

this, china doesn't give a fuck about nature, and even less about Africans

/thread

Haven't you seen Empire of Dust?
They won't end up maintaining anything once the Chinese leave and have taken all their minerals.
Ask Belgium.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

>My thought is that a people that lived as a tribe not so long ago

What does "living as a tribe" even mean? They could choose to live any way they wanted. For thousands of years they could "live as a tribe", or not "live as a tribe", whatever this means.

>maybe not so intelligent

Intelligence is to a large degree inheritable. Isn't caused by living in a tribe or not.

The fucking Caveman Ötzi, who died 5000 years ago, seemed to have a more advanced tool- and clothesmaking culture than modern Africans are capable of crafting:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi#Clothes_and_shoes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi#Tools_and_equipment

>people will get smarter by just how successful people tend to have children with other successful people.

Sure, except:

1) This takes a very very long time. How the fuck is it any good today if theoretically Africa could be intelligent in 1000 years?

2) A source is needed that intelligent people have more kids together. In fact, there's good arguments why unintelligent and unsuccessful people will have more kids and successful and intelligent people have fewer kids.

>With time they'll have success. I'm talking long term and not only 50 years.

I hope you realize that this makes you argument completely irrelevant to anything today. Your argument is basically that through eugenics, a form of genetic engineering, it is possible to make Africans better over a thousand years. No shit, with genetic engineering we could in theory make humans have three heads and five legs. It's just impractical, unrealistic and irrelevant.

At least Africans themselves had a choice. They weren't forced into it. They chose it by their volition. That's their responsibility.

No man. I'm just saying: The smarter of africa will rise to the top. They tend to be smarter. The top breed with the top. That's all.
Also Chinese people are going there and breeding with the population.

>the borders didn't help, but wouldn't have stopped it.

"BORDERS, ITS BECAUSE OF THE BORDERS" have been brought up eternally in order to absolve Africans of the responsibility of their bad behavior, and place it on white people.

In reality, if the borders between nations were a problem because they didn't match up with tribal areas, they should simply have held meetings to agree to adjust the borders.

Failing to hold meetings to agree to adjust the borders to the extent they cause problems is in itself an indictment of the current society. It's like being ill or hurting but taking no action to fix yourself.

Thanks, that's very kind.

>The fucking Caveman Ötzi, who died 5000 years ago, seemed to have a more advanced tool- and clothesmaking culture than modern Africans are capable of crafting iron tools:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_metallurgy_in_Africa
Have you heard of the mali empire?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire

the borders didn't help as it created situations where one tribe was put at the tyranny of the masses with politics being dominated by tribal allegiance over any clear goals for the future of the nation.

so yeah the borders didn't help.

but you're right that the borders are not the reason why there was so much bloodshed and atrocities committed in so many nations.

Instead of saying: These people were primitive and we fucked up with the borders. You just go with
WE DINDU NUFIN IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT ALL OUR ACTIONS HAD NO IMPACT WHATSOEVER
WE INNOCENT. COLONIZING IS OK GUISE

Uhh yes. Have you seen Africa?

That's our whole point, they have too many kids even though they're too stupid to even feed them. Their population has only increased due to trade, aid and technology from the first world

I read somewhere that those African IQ numbers weren't even tested in their countries. And at some cases their tested literally mentally retarded people.

A race won't get smarter if you treat them as equals and pay them a living wage in handouts so the oneswith the lowest IQ of them can just shit out tons of kids

This is what I was talking about:
>The datum that Lynn and Vanhanen used for the lowest IQ estimate, Equatorial Guinea, was taken from a group of children in a home for the developmentally disabled in Spain.[92]

>The smarter of africa will rise to the top. They tend to be smarter. The top breed with the top.

Hey, here's an alternative:

The top breed with the top, but quite rarely and they have few children.

The non-top breed with the non-top, and a lot, and have very many children.

This shouldn't be controversial whatsoever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence#Later_research

In a 1988 study, Retherford and Sewell examined the association between the measured intelligence and fertility of over 9,000 high school graduates in Wisconsin in 1957, and confirmed the inverse relationship between IQ and fertility for both sexes, but much more so for females.

In a 1999 study Richard Lynn examined the relationship between the intelligence of adults aged 40 and above and their numbers of children and their siblings. Data was collected from the 1994 National Opinion Research Center survey among a representative sample of 2992 English-speaking individuals aged 18 years. Findings revealed that weak negative correlations of −0.05 and −0.09, respectively were found.

Now, is this effect certain? Not at all. But you're presuming a CERTAIN, POSITIVE EFFECT on IQ over time. In reality, the effect is UNCLEAR and VERY POSSIBLY NEGATIVE.

Yes, Africans could become smarter over time, but also more stupid.

This is just stupid. Neither native americans nor africans reached european or asian levels of civilization, but both built impressive empires. Want a good argument? Look at what native americans accomplished without horses vs african civilizations that had access to horses. The shit you're saying now just makes you sound like an ignorant racist. Get informed bud.

>how successful people tend to have children with other successful people

To evolution, success simply means shitting out tons of kids

If the environment doesn't demand intelligence it won't be selected for. Which means you have to let low IQ people fend for themselves, and die if need be, or sterilize them, not pay them to just have kids

You don't seem to get evolution at all

Did you know we share 98% of our DNA with fucking monkeys?

Dude they are literally eating dirt and mosquitoes in some areas because they can't farm and can't stop having tons of kids

>White people with a 59 IQ are literal retards unable to do anything. People with that IQ shouldn't be able to provide for their family.
I think... I think you might be on to something, user. Now you know why blacks can't take care of their families.

>the borders didn't help as it created situations where one tribe was put at the tyranny of the masses with politics being dominated by tribal allegiance over any clear goals for the future of the nation.

Your entire statement rightfully puts the blame almost entirely on Africans, even if you seem not to be fully aware of it yourself.

"One tribe was put at the tyranny of the masses"

........ yes, and if the culture wasn't dysfunctional, the masses could simply have chosen not to be tyrannical. It's not bad to be a minority whatsoever if the masses decide to treat you very well. That the masses in Africa chose not to do so isn't an indictment of white people, but of Africans.

"politics being dominated by tribal allegiance"

........ yes, the tendency of Africans to choose to let tribal allegiance dominate their politics is a dysfunctional, stupid aspect of their culture. Also an aspect they have chosen freely themselves, not something they can blame white people for. Instead of being complete retards and voting according to to tribal politics, they could have been non-stupid non-retards and ignored "tribal allegiance".

"Go live there then" is actually a great argument. There's a reason why black people are migrating to white countries and not the other way around. If you think "discrimination" is the reason for this, why are white countries letting them in en mass?

If IQ is "fake" then one would expect to find no correlation between black IQ and anything else, but that's not the case.

Blacks have lower IQ's and higher rates of violence. Blacks have higher sexually transmitted disease rates. Blacks earn less on average and have poorer grades and test scores. All of these are outcomes you'd expect to find in a lower IQ population.

If it was just one metric they were inferior on your argument might hold weight, but they are inferior on so many levels that it's impossible to "fake" these statistics.

How is building infrastructure good?

There was no obligation to build infrastructure for these people, nor educate them.

This. His whole argument admits they are inferior.

>59 IQ are literal retards unable to do anything
implying

They were living as tribes, man.

would someone with 59 iq do this?????

or this???

what about this?

Mup beep

surely a 59 iq person wouldn't light themselves on fire

would they...?

this is a joke. nobody is this ignorantly racist.

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS IN AFRICA RETARDED DEMORAT

nah iq isn't inherited

youtube.com/watch?v=fc_WamMBoRs
youtube.com/watch?v=FQyILdv-KZ8

CCTV is just about as ludicrous as RT, and exists for the same reasons. They do good work (sometimes), but shouldn't be a primary source of information.

youtube.com/watch?v=75mhgg-kee4