We have so many social problems and equality problems in this country. Why is there so much hatred on Sup Forums...

We have so many social problems and equality problems in this country. Why is there so much hatred on Sup Forums? I honestly feel like a lot of people where bullied by blacks to be that racist, or you people are just larping

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2939725/
npiamerica.org/research/category/racial-differences-in-intelligence-personality-and-behavior
naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
support.google.com/websearch/answer/134479?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you a sexless virgin?

Oh look OP is a bluepilled faggot.

Sage.

blacks are lazy savage shits.
what do you think about that, faggot?

so you're just going to ignore the statistics and studies and instead go with your gut feeling that the problem is niggers, cool story bro.

the wars in syria and sudan, and mexico being a shithole are real. If you lived in some of these places, you would want to leave too, and staying in a city that's getting shelled because you have too much integrity to burden people in a much richer country is probably not something you would do either. Like I said before, grow the fuck up Sup Forums.

I'm just LARPing.
>pic
The fuck is wrong with these people?
Holy shit.

Dude that picture makes me so sad man. Literally we should all turn over our property to the government and let 3 homeless men share our bedrooms and daughters.

Fuck these people

Have you considered that those places are shitholes because of the people who live there, and importing millions of these people to your country will consequently turn your country into a shithole too?

Migration is Migration. Suck it up, cuck.
Mass migration is a problem of your own design, no country declared war on you, you started it, so you can deal with the consequences of disenfranchising several countries filled with people.

Fuck off shill

>We have so many equality problems
Name one that isn't exaggerated beyond recognition by the SJW movement. Even easier for you since I'm asking you to prove a negative here, name one equality issue that existed before Obama announced he was running for president.
>We have so many social problems in this nation
You're right, each and everyone of them is caused by maladjusted millennial and liberals that think the majority should bend to the minority all the while spouting we are a democracy and that Hillary won.
>Why is there so much hatred on pol
>I feel like you guys were bullied by negores
Have you ever lived next to predominantly black and poor neighborhood? How about going to a predominantly black school? Your average black man has no desire to be anything more than a thug, they have no desire to join society as competent and useful people, their only desire is to get whitey and the gib-a-mint to gib them more.Right now, the black man is one of the most elevated demographics in the US and they still are little more than street animals, unable and unwilling to listen to laws and the police, unable and unwilling to think beyond the next five minutes. Let that sink in, a raccoon has better survival and social skills than the common US nigger, a raccoon does not need government hand outs and affirmative action to exist. And yet you wonder why we hate niggers.

>select all images with a helicopter

idk where you get this stuff, which super intelligent people believe that all blacks are compete sub humans and others who aren't like them shouldn't marry. Its not even a argument, is there a difference yes, but there not muh sub human, even everybodys new God Jordan Peterson doesn't think that, its just that theres work to be done, its a fallacy not everybody in the world is blatantly hateful

> Migration is Migration.

What do you mean by this? I know what the word migration means. Do you need it explained to you?

> cuck

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

> Mass migration is a problem of your own design

No it isn't. Most of the world can't run a functioning civilization so they want to live in white countries. The problem is the people, not the lands they come from. Send the population of Germany to Ethiopia and see how long it takes them to turn it into an economic powerhouse. Send the population of Ethiopia to Germany and see how long it takes them to turn it into a desolate wasteland.

Eventually we're going to have to come to terms with the fact that some people just can't into civilization.

You can look at like a relationship, if you don't evolve, change or what have it'll becoming boring and die. Humans need to progress together like in a relationship. There is no said argument in progressiveness, its just people living in the future and there is no sound argument against conservatives there just people holding onto the past. Its all subjective.

The world is a very large place. We can evolve together in our own countries.

Where do I get this stuff? I live here, I have to deal with this on a daily basis.
>but there not muh sub human
No they aren't, not originally anyway. They are raised to become a sub human. When one wants to save money to go to college or get out of his hell hole of an existence, his family will steal his money, his friends will steal his money. "Nah niggah the Chains be needing you" or whatever youth gang they've imagined until they join a real one.And when one does manage to leave that hell, do you think he gets idolized or insulted? There's a reason successful blacks don't do everything within their power to help these places. Your average black man is an animal, he was raised to be an animal, and he will raise his children to be an animal.

-t. social worker

edgy teenager confirmed. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Expecting everyone in Syria to be grim ultra patriot warriors on the side of dumbass guerrilla religious extremists or a corrupt tinhorn dictator is retarded. The refugees would be retarded to want to take either side of that shit. If that's your big solution "I got mine" then you have no solution, and I seriously doubt you would take your own advice in their place. Letting entire countries burn for problems that we had a hand in causing isn't a way to a better world for them or ourselves and you are a fucking idiot.

I'm for the being proud of being European and all I think everybody should but the racism is just blatantly being dumb and the. everything controlled by the jooozs muh joss and muh IQ tests that all here instead of real ideas

one thing I do know is a lot of white folk where serial killers

Fuck those who won't fight for their countries. Most entering Europe are not refuges of war anyway. Just retarded people.

Would you fight and die for Obongo? No you wouldn't, so shut the fuck up. If the US went to shit you and the neckbeards would be the first to jump ship.

Kill yourself you loser fag.

top kek I'm for the being proud of being European and all I think everybody should but the racism is just blatantly being dumb and the. everything controlled by the jooozs muh joss and muh IQ tests that all here instead of real ideas

We've tried everything.

Intervention? We killed tinpot dictators like Saddam and it only made it worse.

Foreign aid? We send trillions already.

Now mass migration? Just move these people who can't progress out of the medieval age around. That'll surely change them! That'll make everything better! It's the land they're living on that's the problem!

Who the fuck is Jordan peterson

>I'm for the being proud of being European and all I think everybody should but the racism is just blatantly being dumb and the. everything controlled by the jooozs muh joss and muh IQ tests that all here instead of real ideas
That has nothing in the slightest to do with what I said.
>one thing I do know is a lot of white folk where serial killers
A lot you say?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States
With just glancing over I'd say there's about 100 total. How many white people are there in the US? Congratulations, white serial killers are just as much a myth as a successful black man (percentage-wise).

You're trying too hard, here's a (you) though for your troubles.

>Its not our fucking problem
It is when you are the one who used your massive wealth and military advantages to destabilize the regions for decades.

youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo

I wish you were trolling but you're obviously just a mental defective. For the sake of the white race I sincerely hope you specifically don't breed.

>The US destabilized the middle east!
The middle east hasn't been stable since Mesopotamia. You might as well blame the Greek, Romans, Turks, Ottomans, Catholics, Jews, British, and whomever else I'm forgetting as well. The only way to "solve" the middle east problem is to glass it, name the resulting crater Freedom Sea and carry on with a significantly less barbaric world.

The US is going to shit and we aren't leaving. Only the leftist scum are leaving or threatening to leave. Your entire argument is bullshit. Africans, Indians, and Middle Easterners have too many children for their land's resources and for their country's economies. Whites have lower more manageable birth rates. But for some reason whites have to support middle eastern and african people as well. Fuck that.

I've brought up valid points, you've brought up poorly misspelled and not even on topic points. And yet I'm the one who's mentally deficient? Tell you what, in my office I have flyers about how to get disability or SSI for mental defects, give me your address and I'll mail them out to you.

I want credible evidence of what YOU believe to be true don't just tell me to fuck off when things get real

Listened to this then did my own research
also stop using the /ourguy/ thing people who are intelligent don't relate with you idiots, they use the information that they have to fix problems not use it as a tool of hatred

youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo

people are going to migrate because their countries are torn because of your government. Now as a consequence we have to take them in since that is what we caused

Right, let me go dredge up IQ disparity, employment and unemployment rates, crime statistics along with conviction vs acquittal, oh and a google handbook so you can do your own research.

Stop projecting faggot

If things were so great how did we end up here? Conservatives havent been chained in the closet for the last century. Many of the countries sending out refugees that you hate so much are former colonies that were fucked up by white imperialism. Many of the problems they run from are caused by wars that were started or fueled by Western interests that were operating along capitalist imperialist lines, this is stuff that happened in our lifetime not ancient history. To think that we can force them all back and then force the boot on the throats of all these countries and keep it there forever is stupid because we couldn't even do it the first time. You are like a Communist arguing that Communism has never really been tried before. Well just like you would tell them you need to grow up and smell some reality, snowflake.

yeah but the wars in syria and sudan, and mexico being a shithole are real, so i guess you are just a deluded idiot. If you lived in some of these places, you would want to leave too, and staying in a city that's getting shelled because you have too much integrity to burden people in a much richer country is probably not something you would do either. Like I said before, grow the fuck up.

How did so many lefties get here?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2939725/
Black and Latinx IQ dropping with age

>npiamerica.org/research/category/racial-differences-in-intelligence-personality-and-behavior
Disparity of intelligence and behavior between races

>naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/
Incarceration disparity and reasoning

>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
Arrest rate among races

>support.google.com/websearch/answer/134479?hl=en
Google handbook

the reason people hate the jews is because they don't have the decency to fail as a minority, most do. Why? Because Jews are on average the smartest people on the planet which is why there over represented in the intellectual and business communities. They come they use there intellect trap the jobs become successful and people hate them for and start thinking its a conspiracy. Now are all Jews intelligent no, and there the smartest people on the planet on average, so are all blacks retarded? No because these are controlled studies, is there turret to home yes, but you can't blanket a whole ethnic group, its impossible. Those are facts.

I never said things were great.
I haven't said anything about my political views.
I have said nothing about refugees and immigrants.

Sure I would want to leave, never said I wouldn't. My point about nuking the entire region to promote global stability still remains, in fact my point about nuking the entire region had nothing to do with immigration or burdening rich countries. You need to learn some better reading comprehension skills, I have flyers for courses on those as well in my office.

It sounds like you are on board with migration and agree that they need places to live and it should come at your expense.

No sweetie, there's no reason to glass an entire region if you're going to let its inhabitants flee before the nuclear fire hits.

racial theory is based on absolute nonsense science that has since been debunked. picking out small skulls and measuring them and shit like that. you don't know what you're talking about. race isn't real

If i steal your car and get away with it am I smarter than you?
This is the lie of jewish intelligence, they are thieves and liars.

You all are idiots for taking the bait

So you're either as retarded as they come and can't read your ShareBlue script for posting or you're a poorly made bot.

Stop blaming the white man nigger. All our problems are all caused by illegals and minorities in this country

Nah I've just got nothing better to do. Waiting the final five minutes for some papers to be uploaded so I can mark them as not received. All of my replies have been saged.

>Its actually the large amount of welfare recipients and illegals wasting our resources
>ignoring how the rich are getting exponentially richer while everyone else stagnates
useful (useless) idiot

Lying neckbeard faggots. Try not being so transparent you dumb cunts.

This is the same thing everybody does on Sup Forums you say facts then they say there facts even though there not facts, its all one big who's going to last longer, what I said is fact, undeniable fact.... then you say all these things as if it blankets the whole ethnic group and it doesn't, what you should say is the reason why some, or most, or a certain amount which is correct not muh niggers r all the stupoopd cuzz this haha. it doesn't prove anything, first I want to see published studies done by non far left or right wing groups then I want to see how many people the study was done on, then I want to see under what conditions equates to such and such

You didnt dispute anything dumbass

> first I want to see published studies done by non far left or right wing groups
Which those are.
>then I want to see how many people the study was done on,
They are nationwide statistics, so 323.1m depending on year.
>then I want to see under what conditions equates to such and such
I'm not going to read them for you. If you lack the intelligence to read and comprehend data then it is not my job to fix that deficiency.

>you say all these things as if it blankets the whole ethnic group and it doesn't
When the study or statistic is nation wide, then yes it does blanket the ethnic group with an incredibly accurate picture. But since you refuse to see reason when it is handed on a silver platter through both verifiable anecdote and peer reviewed research and alphabet agency statistics reports, then I'm left with no other choice than to say you are one of the niggers I see in my office hourly that has no wish to better themselves.

Tell me how I'm wrong kek SHOW ME THE PROOF

You've won here. There's nothing going to come out of this by letting him blabber on any further. He's made a fool of himself.

I was hoping to see if there was anything at all sophisticated in this bot, sadly there isn't.At best I got that it waits about 2 minutes for a reply to another poster if there's more than one unique poster or 5 minutes when there's only a single unique poster and then it will either reply or post garbage. It's time to update the captcha maybe?

(you)

Look at that, a 3 minute gap filled with garbage. And here I thought bots were supposed to be subtle, well it did have me thinking it was vpn turk for a bit.
>Almost as smart as a Turk
You guys should market that.

You are btfo

A