Southerner visiting family in one of the last remaining white enclaves in the five boroughs of NYC...

Southerner visiting family in one of the last remaining white enclaves in the five boroughs of NYC. Don't give up the cities. AMA.

Staten Island?

Stay there please

Do we share those glorious Italian genes, brother?

The cities are already gone

>Staten Island

Two issues with that plan: how do we appeal to urban culture to make converts, and how do we keep our kids from getting brainwashed by the leftist majority?

>Staten Island

There's no hope. Bay ridge is lost to the muslims and Manhattan is lost to the asians and blacks, and same goes for queens and the bronx

> (OP) (You)
>Do we share those glorious Italian genes, brother?
Bingo, brother.

People on Sup Forums give Jew York a deservedly bad rap but frankly, it's still America's flag ship city and pretty impressive in a lot of ways.

I like visiting New York on occasion, I wouldn't want to live there of course.

Where you from? Heard NYC could be comfy at times

Why don't you just stay home faggot?

Howard Beach?
>Italians
>white

Also you guys need to think longer term.

Gentrification is creating numerous white enclaves in big important cities, lot's of young wealthy families. Do you think their kids are going to buy into progressive bullshit? If Gen Z is half as based as they appear to be now there will be an entire crop of young redpilled kids at ground zero. Literally, ground zero.

> (OP) (You)
>Two issues with that plan: how do we appeal to urban culture to make converts, and how do we keep our kids from getting brainwashed by the leftist majority?
I want to move here. Whites in rural areas should seek out white enclaves in NYC that best matches their ethnicity (Italian, Polish, Greek, German, Greek, Irish, etc.), put down roots, and raise white children around kids that look like them. The suburban and rural south is RAPIDLY changing due to immigration. These enclaves have remained upwards of 75% white for years. They're not getting any less whiter, but I'm sure a lot of the South is certainly getting so.

>italians
>white

If you live here, stay away from Brooklyn. It's a place that has been infested with Muslims and Chinese and spanish with no end in sight.

>Italian
>white
Woo wee

> (You)
>>Italian
>>white
>Woo wee
Butthurt snownigger detected.

Northern Italian, my man.

Ever been to northern Italy?

Any anons here from brooklyn? This entire city is fucked

> (OP) (You)
>Where you from? Heard NYC could be comfy at times
South Carolina

>being a polentone
disgusting

>Any anons here from brooklyn? This entire city is fucked
I'm in the city right now in a nearly all-white neighborhood. It's absolutely perfect.

Sorry terrone

Lemme guess? Atlantic avenue?

nah its fine dont wanna be "basically Austrian"

Why the fuck is my neighborhood getting flooded by Guyanese shitskins

Didn't even know the shithole existed too I had to hate them for shitting up my neighborhood

Nah I'm from around Kansas City

Home of the midwestern mob

Good for you then. KC is one of the nicer cities in general, and the stadiums are pretty great as well. Kauffman especially.

>implying there's a single household on Atlantic that isn't a shitskin muslim, poo, or rican

Yeah I'm over in the nice suburbs

sadly according to Wikipedia, we're only 95.2% white

This.

You faggot redneck, gtfo you're just as bad as a nigger, NYC is WASP territory.

which one? Overland Park is barley 80% now

I've only seen snow twice in my life. It was okay
What is with this meme I've seen this on the sopranos?

I'm from long island. The suburbs of NYC are mostly white. It's as if all the white people moved out during the 60s-80s.

Staten Island isn't urban anyway, it's like suburbs. With a free ferry to Manhattan!

Northern Westchester County. I can go all day and only see white people.