WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
EXPLAIN YOURSELVES - IM NOT BUYING A CAR THAT A KANG HAS SAT IN BEFORE I HAVE

FUCK THE UAW

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/20/business/ford-focus-china-production.html
archive.is/AvUN2
youtube.com/watch?v=Om3C1EpHLGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cucks like you shouldn't be driving anything with more than 6 cylinders anyways. V8s were made for corn fed 10in dick slinging Americans

Toyota and Lexus are hard to control,the steering wheel is loose and the suspension and quietness is not great either. American cars have better suspension and control at the expense of reliability which Lexus and Toyota has.

>"it's a bad thing when blacks have jobs"
You're a weird guy user.

But user, there's nothing more american than african-americans working for american jews and selling poor quality and overpriced products to white americans

I giggled

It is no coincidence that since they allowed more dindus and cunts on the assembly lines...recalls of automobiles became the new norm.

You do realize that german cars also have 8 cylinders and their cars aren't made by niggers. For the most part, they aren't made of entirely plastic fabrication either. But that's an American thing.
Be real, american cars are over. We can't compete and we know it. Our best city to produce such vehicles is a literal third world shit hole and we act like it's something to take pride in.
America hasn't any pride in their automobiles and it has been that way since the late sixties. Hell, you could say that about American people too. We've lost our culture and drive with the replacement of our trades and craft. Now robots and gibsmedats do our work and we say it's the best.
We are Rome and soon we too will be divided up and sold.

Toyota Lexus is utter trash, 90s tech and vile looking "quirky" cars aimed at 30 something divorced women.

Most American is trash too but the Camaro, vette and meme350 will stomp a hole in your gay cuck car.

And I drive a 55k BMW so I'm not biased

I drive a mid 90's geo, pretty happy with it.

90% of all "American Muscle" from the the 60's and 70s was assembled by niggers, most were illiterate so Chrysler devised a method of different color paint blotches to mark different parts so niggers could tell the difference between a Hemi and a 383 engine crossmember an other parts and to mark that the mart was inspected as it went down the line. the "Assembly line manager" and "Quality control manager" were exclusively White jobs

For the record, when you were buying Toyota, you were technically buying more MAGA since their cars are more built here for us with our parts than the others although obviously they're nips.

Well that, and them and Honda actually make good cars.

>Niggers assembled the Charger that would become the General Lee

Lmfao

Well, THAT'S retarded.

As you see here Niggers were usually working the difficult parts of the assembly line where you work under the car in cramped quarters. Also, in case some normie doesn't understand, this is not some factory in GA, this is Dodge Main in Hamtramck MI One of the two Detroit factories where the Charger was built. The other Dodge factory in Detroit as Lynch Rd literally a block away from 8 Mile Rd where Eminem grew up.

You done fucked up.
Toyota and Honda are the most "American made" cars in the USA. The others are mosty outsourced.

It is when they get them via affirmative action.....

Tbh no luxury brand can beat Lexus for the sheer plushness of their interiors. Nobody. But other luxury brands drive better. Acura has the shittiest interior but they're usually such a joy to actually drive.

>german car

>whites

syrians are sitting in your krautmobile, hans

>OP is stupid enough to actually believe the cars from the big three are actually made in america
The japs are making more american cars than anything GM, Ford, or FCA are making. Theyre making better cars, too.

daily reminder

>German cars aren't made by niggers
You know most German cars sold in the US are manufactured in the US, right? And Mercedes and Volkswagen don't import a bunch of Germans to put them together.

nytimes.com/2017/06/20/business/ford-focus-china-production.html

Big News this year is Found On Road Dead wants to make the new Focus (pronounced "Fuck-us") exclusively in China. to be sold in America..

Please archive those archive.is/AvUN2

Forbes ranks the Toyota Camry as the most "made in America" automobile.

>A8 Audi vs Some shitty suv.

Nice cherry picking you stupid faggot.

literally just bought a corolla

My Aunt Drives a new Lexus and her Sister (my other Aunt) drives a new Camry both cars have idendtical build quality and refinement, but the Lexus costs 3 times more because it has a bunch of fancy extra "luxury" features that are wear off in appeal in 3 months and break after 5 months and now Lexus Aunt has a shit load of dealer recalls and complaints for the fancy gizmos that malfunction.

Why do you hate yourself? Last time I was in a corolla I almost quit driving entirely.

its true american cars are made by kangz and i dont give a shit if detroit or chicago turn into ghost towns

if you buy a american car your promoting the northern states being blacked.

>wear imported clothing my whole life
>feeling MAG since 1776
>"Buy American" they said
>go on plantation tour
>nigs everywhere
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
EXPLAIN YOURSELVES - IM NOT BUYING COTTON THAT A KANG HAS TOUCHED BEFORE I HAVE

The sad drips of druth..

Hey dumbass, you're not sending money out the country when you buy a used 20 year old camry.

Well yeah, that's Lexus for you. They are absolutely the nicest to actually sit in, but otherwise can't hang with Acura or Infiniti. Acura especially is really obviously just a top trim Honda with a very rowdy engine.

The corolla is absolute trash. Toyota can do trucks good, but their cars just suck.

>Illiterate factory assemblymen have contributed more to society and the workforce than half of Sup Forums
Feels bad

The only GMs made by wypipo cost over $65k.

>implying whites do anything besides jack off and post about hentai

fuck off cunt

YES AMERICANS have so good suspensions that it can t even turn

>He doesn't drive Honda exclusively

>>Go on factory tour
>>Nigs everywhere
This is probably why american cars have built-in fallapart.

youtube.com/watch?v=Om3C1EpHLGs

Whatever, I'm calling it now, Honda / Acura is currently the best auto maker by a long shot.

Just do not buy a Fit or HR-V if you want your paint to look good. They're assembled in Mexico and you can tell their paint is cheap and shitty.

You'd be right if this were 2008. New Fords match the German cars for comfort and destroy them in reliability and price. New Cadillacs look and perform as good if not better at a lower cost. The Corvette z06 is a 650 supercar that costs 100k. The era of European supremacy in the car market is over. They've shifted from making good, quality products to living of brand image and cutting corners, like the US manufacturers did in the 70s and 80s.

Add the fact that those companies are being strangled by car-killing regulations and that's just more for the American companies to advance on.

But I drive a '15 Mazda3, because Japs are cool too.

And now you know how "made in America" became synonymous with unreliable garbage after niggers migrated north to the industrial cities.

>migrated
shipped by jews to the section 8 places they own you mean

I will give you that with the caveat that you have to spring for higher end Ford models. The base anything Ford makes sucks.

Yup. Or imported by Jewish slumlords in places like South Bronx until they had to burn it all down and collect insurance.

Welcome to Detroit retard. That place is boon fucking capital of the US.

>buying any car new
>buying any car built after 1999

It's like you want to get jewed....

What are the demographics of Detroit for $400 Alex?

I too love constant maintenance and already lesser components being worn out to lower standards. I have a 94 f250 and a 2017 Civic right now and I know which one doesn't constantly piss me off with its cascading maintenance problems and greatly diminished performance.

There aren't that many important components on old cars mate and with the money you save you could afford to replace them all, have a car that lasts another 30+ years and still have plenty of change left over.

Anything less than high end performance cars haven't advanced fuck all in the last 30 years, most small hatchbacks have actually gotten worse with things like solid rear axles instead of multilink IRS like Corollas had 30 years ago.

>corn fed 10in dick slinging Americans
Black beaners?

nigger thats a r8

Our ancestors didn't complain about niggers touching the cotton in their shirts. Suck it up buttercup.