Rod Wheeler never believed Seth Rich story was fake. He was even caught on tape saying there was fishy stuff about it...

Rod Wheeler never believed Seth Rich story was fake. He was even caught on tape saying there was fishy stuff about it. He was a plant to get the MSM to talk about it again...

> Seth Rich story dying off to the shadows again
> New tapes show Seymour Hersh confirming Seth as the DNC Leaker
> WikiLeaks wants to use this as an opt-out, so they can indirectly say that Seth was the guy without violating their trust.
> Get Rod Wheeler to make a lawsuit against the "Fake News"
> Autistic MSM jumps on it like a pack of wolfs, and goes back into "Debunked Fake News" mode against anything related to Seth
> Hersh Tapes released
> Wheeler Tapes released
> Lawsuit falls flat
> Investigative journalist saying Seth was the Leaker, and WikiLeaks retweets him to confirm it as true

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/former-uk-ambassador-i-met-the-dnc-leaker-and-he-isnt-russian/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report
archive.is/UcCEa
mobile.twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/892573845500170240
youtube.com/channel/UCBIpN1cdt9MDoBFyPlwBtdA
archive.is/yeAj0
mobile.twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/892585754693644289
bigleaguepolitics.com/brother-seth-rich-works-government-contractor-provides-cyber-defense/
youtu.be/giuZdBAXVh0
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/wikileaks-bombshell-guccifer-2-0-admits-seth-rich-dnc-leaker/
archive.is/PQqd8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Seth Rich is a Jew.
>Wikileaks are Jews.
>Hersh is a Jew.
>DWS is a Jew
>Jews stole the election from Bernie because he's a Jew.

who is jewing (you) then

Bump for patriotic panda

bump all Seth Rich threads. sage all other threads. shills are sliding this story hard.

The youtube account was created 11th july and on that day the interview with hersh was uploaded

The next day the 3 other videos were uploaded inc wheeler

They were set to private till today

The youtube channel is called debunkingrodwheeler

There was some prep for this and big league politics seem to have known this was coming

Seth had given other people access to the dropbox and it looks like that was a deadmans switch - leaks were later physically handed to wikileaks

infowars.com/former-uk-ambassador-i-met-the-dnc-leaker-and-he-isnt-russian/

Who pulled the deadmans switch?

Why was the brother trying to stop wheeler looking at the laptop?

So why doesn't the FBI start arresting people?
I thought the president was suppose to have control of the DC police?
Is Trump's plan to let these guys hang themselves so bad that the taxpayers won't have to pay for a trial?

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report

>Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

>“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

WHO PULLED THE DEADMAN'S SWITCH?

WHO TOLD BIG LEAGE POLITICS THIS WAS COMING SO THEY COULD PREPARE 11TH JULY?

WHO CALLED SETH'S BLUFF AND KILLED HIM INSTEAD OF PAYING THE RANSOM?

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/UcCEa

sauce? how can we verify jewtube's account creation date?

mobile.twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/892573845500170240

Link to youtube account

youtube.com/channel/UCBIpN1cdt9MDoBFyPlwBtdA

gonna beat nordy dude to the archive hehe archive.is/yeAj0

>WHO PULLED THE DEADMAN'S SWITCH?
I'm sorry, but how do we know that a deadman's switch was pulled?

mobile.twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/892585754693644289

>Weird tidbit: Brother of Seth Rich (who blocks @WikiLeaks ?s) Works for Gov Contractor That Provides Cyber Defense

bigleaguepolitics.com/brother-seth-rich-works-government-contractor-provides-cyber-defense/

youtu.be/giuZdBAXVh0

>seth was asking wikileaks for cash for the leaks
>gave friends the password to the dropbox account as insurance
>the leaks where handed over physically (not via dropbox) see the guardian artucle i linked

Someone called seths bluff and shot him dead, as a result someone pulled tge switch and got the leaks to wikileaks

HERE IS YOUR RUNDOWN
BUMP THIS SHIT FAGGOTS

big push on the "seth wanted money for emails". >inb4 ((muh jews n monies))
Makes me think there is a money trail that can be traced. we need our haxxors

Hillary murdered Seth Rich

Fake news.

plot twist: Awan is actually the good guy that leaked them

I dont think he got the cash since he is now dead. Looks like his backup plan kicked in

proofs faggit!!

Plot twist: he did get shot by a random nigger and that triggered the deadmans switch

Sup Forums BTFO a nigger saved the world

I know Wikileaks released the leaks after Seth's murder, but how do we know that they were leaked to Wikileaks after he was murdered.

Are wikileaks Jews?
Suggest you provide a source on that one.

>Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

>“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

Here is the vid where we find out seth gave other people his dropbox password

youtu.be/giuZdBAXVh0

Finally, someone who gets whats going on.

Come on guys, use your noggins here. What do anons do that the average Joe doesn't? APPLY CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.

I assume DJT is behind the wheeler lawsuit.

Coming at them from both sides

they're good goys

Uretsky/G2.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/wikileaks-bombshell-guccifer-2-0-admits-seth-rich-dnc-leaker/

archive.is/PQqd8