SETH RICH HAPPENING PT.3: THE FIRE RISES

ORIGINAL THREAD:
PREVIOUS THREAD:
BASIC GESTALT SO FAR:
> Rod Wheeler sues Fox over misrepresenting him during Seth Rich reporting
> Lawsuit claims to WH involved in Fox News report on Seth Rich
> Other details are exposed by the lawsuit filing
> Butowsky was the person who originally asked to help Rich family investigate Seth's murder
> Butowsky funds the investigation and Wheeler is hired to investigate
> Liberals latch on to a possible WH connection and the Seth Rich story blows up
> Liberal media GO FUCKING APESHIT. SETH RICH headlines and stories EVERYWHERE
> In the stories Butowsky talks of a phone call with Seymour Hersh, pulitizer prize winning journo
> In this alleged phone call Butowsky says Seymour Hersh had claimed Seth was leaking emails to WikiLeaks
> Seymour Hersh is asked to comment on Butowsky allegation
> Hersh DENIES IT ALL, says phone call was just "gossip", and Butowsky "took two and tow and made forty-five"
> Audio leaks start happening...
> Leak #1 of Rod Wheeler debunking his own lawsuit comes out, WikiLeaks tweets (not a big deal)
> Leak #2 of SEYMOUR HERSH's phone call comes out, WikiLeak tweets it (HUGE FUCKING DEAL)
> Phone call audio has Hersh clearly saying SETH RICH WAS GIVING DNC EMAILS TO WIKILEAKS via dropbox
> You are here

WikiLeaks tweet of leaked Hersh phone call
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/892510925244203008

Audio linked from above wikileaks tweet, Hersh admitting Seth Rich was trying to sell DNC emails to wikileaks via dropbox
youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0

WaPo article of Hersh denying he connected Seth Rich and WikiLeaks
archive.is/KsqZ2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8
twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/892371175585849345
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6dw9gi/bring_down_michael_posillico_and_you_win/
archive.is/zzobR
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother-steven-wasserman-accused-burying-seth-rich-case/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/30/exclusive-wasserman-schultz-aide-in-pakistan-still-liquidating-assets-in-us/
linkedin.com/in/imran-awan-b56b9ba6/
youtu.be/Ma-WJUidpRU
infowars.com/former-uk-ambassador-i-met-the-dnc-leaker-and-he-isnt-russian/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report
archive.is/UcCEa
mobile.twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/892573845500170240
youtube.com/channel/UCBIpN1cdt9MDoBFyPlwBtdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> tl;dl
- For anyone who doesn't know, Hersh is a big deal, investigative reporter, old school. Has typically excellent "Deep Throat" style sources. Outsider after revealing Osama death secrets.

- Hersh says Seth Rich's killing is officially a mugging gone wrong, but...
- Hersh confirms DC police and FBI DID gain access to Rich's PC files
- Hersh says Rich had DNC files (emails?) on his computer
- Hersh confirms Seth Rich contacted Wikileaks
- Hersh confirms Seth Rich contacted Wikileaks!
- CONFIRMED BITCHES
- Hersh said Rich was asking for money, may have given teaser files.
- Hersh says (I think) that Wikileaks subsequently gained access to Rich's dropbox anyway (after his death?)(before?)
- Hersh says Rich also gave files to trusted friends
- Hersh says this is ALL IN AN FBI REPORT

Here comes the big one
- Hersh says that THE DNC MADE THE RUSSIA HACK STORY UP
- They KNEW it was a leak, but
- Says Russia Narrative was AN AMERICAN DISINFORMATION OPERATION
- Says Government was involved in constructing it
- Mentions Brennan (CIA Director under Obama)
- "Trump's not wrong to think they all fucking lied about him"

> TL;DR
The Russian Narrative is beyond collapsing. It is in full blowback right now. Government officials and insiders have done very, very wrong things to an elect and sitting president and are dead to rights on seditious

SETH BITCH IS A FAGGOT DEMOCRAT STOP PROMOTING HIM SHILLS

BACK TO >>>THE_DONALD

>135835519
>dropbox [email protected]

$2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu (blowfish)

>Password ends in either 4 or 44.

has Sup Forums come up with something yet?

Reposting from Why is Aaron, Seth Rich's brother, obstructing in his own brother's murder investigation?

Starts at 3:00
youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8

Man it's bedtime I'm tired, goodnight Sup Forums

REMINDER THAT THE IMRAN AWAN & SETH RICH BAR PICTURE HAS BEEN DEBUNKED.

Shills are trying to make the connection to distract us

twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/892371175585849345

Going to be a long night

Dunno, I haven't posted it there. Go check

Post again and I talk about the coffee shop

He dead

Thanks for bumping fag.

Fake news.
Come back with better sources than worldnetdaily

BUMP for Seth Rich

Bump

So now we begin to understand that Seth rich did not really exist. This is an Op that is meant to distract and disrupt the boards. It always has been to weaken the collective.

Shariablue shills get paid based on (You)s. DON'T GIVE THEM ANY. REPORT AND IGNORE

Reminder that the party however has not.

Seth Rich did attend a party for IT staffers the night of his death. Despite interviewing the attendees of the party being critical to the investigation Rod Wheeler was stonewalled by Rich's brother and could not pull any deets out of him.

As of right now we don't know who attended or where to talk to them and none of the attendees have been interviewed. Its also possible that imran was at the same party as well but there is no evidence ot point to that as of yet.

oh fug :DDD
ids habbening :DDDDD

Imran Awan was NOT a DNC IT staffer. He was a House of Representatives IT staffer. The 2 organizations are close due to Debbie Wasserman Schultz but they do NOT share employees.

>Asking for Sup Forums-related shit outside of Sup Forums

They're literally just going to get butthurt and tell you to fuck back to

"Debunked" meaning people said it was someone named Miguel Huerta or Miguel Herrara, depending on what source you hear it from.

Not saying it is Awan, because it doesn't look quite close enough to me, BUT lets remember the difference between someone saying something and someone proving something.

But.... everyone in the bar is also in that wedding photo. Are we sure this isn't the same night?

Too busy arguing about Arch Linux, AMD vs Intel, and posting loli. Sup Forums is great and all but let's be honest here

I never said he was. Just that its possible he did attend.

debunkrwheeler on twatter has been linking the vids/debunk website since July 21st. The website somehow has Wheeler's personal notes (maybe from the court case?)

This person knows things.

Bump. Fuck yeah.

THIS IS IMPORTANT

>WaPo article of Hersh denying he connected Seth Rich and WikiLeaks

Hersh does not deny it in that article. This is the only mention of Hersh:

>At some point before or during February, Butowsky apparently speaks with veteran journalist Seymour Hersh, who alleges a link between Rich and the FBI.

>- Hersh says that THE DNC MADE THE RUSSIA HACK STORY UP

jeebus FOX propaganda machine in full spin mode, Hannity is probably coking up for a marathon all day rant

this fucking guy

If they claim Seth is a spy it blows up their whole hacking BS story.

Awan is straight up Middle Eastern. This dude looks Hispanic, maybe Cuban or something. There's a big difference, despite the lighting in the photos.

Here's a photo of Imran Awan. He looks NOTHING like the guy in the bar.

Shill spotted

since this keeps coming up- the /r/tards went on this larp a bit ago

They say Michael Posillico is a key player in the Awan case connection

>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6dw9gi/bring_down_michael_posillico_and_you_win/

Based on what I've seen, the weird family video, the audio of the brother linked above, there seems to be some fuckery going on with the whole Seth Rich thing in general. Is it possible he was some sort of plant from the very beginning?

Nobody accused them of being smart

Why is the date/time just show 2 hours. Every post is timestamped. Fuck off.

There's a lot of weirdness around that photo and people are really fucking touchy about it for some reason.

>People posting the date it was uploaded, claiming that is somehow evidence it was not Awan.
>People drawing a circle around him, and writing that it's not Awan, as if that is somehow evidence it's not Awan
>Now implying that the two pictures couldn't be taken around the same date, as if that's evidence that it's not Awan

Again, I'm not confident it's Awan myself. I'm happy to shrug and say "I dunno, maybe". I'm not going to take someones word for it because someone else somewhere said so.

That kind of thing used to be effective, but when I hear "conspiracy theory" all I can think of is the autistic screeching from democrats for the last 12 months

>Seth Rich did not exist

Are you really that autistic

bump. fuck these slide threads.

Trump-cucks mad?
Seth Rich is the only thing u cling onto and EVERY professional who actually investigated it said that the DNC had nothing to do with it

LMAO DOES THE UNIVERSE HAVE A LIBERAL BIAS?!

>Imran
source? I thought that was omar

Is it possible that this is orchestrated and the Wheeler lawsuit is simply a way to get discovery to force the info to come out in a really public way? What better way to get all eyes on the truth than to disguise it as a narrative against Trump?

The only other option is that Wheeler has gone insane or is being forced to do it.

I just want to say how much I'm looking forward to all this exploding in the coming weeks & months. I just can't wait to see all the smug libs knocked on their asses, hard, for a second time in less than a year.

From May or may not have something to do with the case, but keep this comfy somewhere for autism:

Don't forget who the Assistant US Attorney at the Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia is: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s brother, Steven Wasserman.

>archive.is/zzobR
>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother-steven-wasserman-accused-burying-seth-rich-case/

Ah fuck. Yeah it's Abid. But you can tell he's dark skinned. The guy in the bar photo is NOT dark skinned.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/30/exclusive-wasserman-schultz-aide-in-pakistan-still-liquidating-assets-in-us/
>Abid Awan, a House IT technician suspected in a security breach, leaves court after separately being accused of insurance fraud. DCNF photo

Bump

Is that the password hash? It scares the shit out of me to even try to hack that. :(

LMAO NO SHILL REALITY DOES THOUGH

Well no one at the FBI investigated the DNC servers but the FBI took Seth's computer for a mugging? Why? That is a big enough red flag to ask serious questions.

Also, stfu shill. Bump.

Coffee shop?

bump

And since Abid and Imran are brothers, they're going to look alike. One brother isn't going to have a wildy different facial structure, skin color from the other.

we have to push this now- put the play out there

they sadly have lost control of the narrative. it happened on the 26th we just didnt realize it. we have control of the story. they will run what we say if we have the sources.

he is an american. and a patriot. and he saw corruption in the eyes and tried to do something. even the greed takes hold of him if he asked for money.

No idea, I saw it in the other thread. I assume it is. Apparently anons have tried working against it to no avail. It's worth keeping around for reference though

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!!!

Warning: Reality has a liberal bias

the autistic teen pol mind is a conspiracy generating machine that sees patterns in pepperoni distribution functions on pizza

>Conservacucks actually believe that the universe != reality

What are you trying to say?
The universe doesnt have a liberal bias but reality does

Im okay with that LMAO

DOES REALITY HAVE A LIBERAL BIAS, TRUMP TARDS?

DC police needed help getting into seths laptop that's why the FBI became involved.

Some one should leak some bs to mental mensch.. she will run with it.

He was a House IT staffer who worked for House Democrats since the mid 2000s. Not actually far fetched that he could be there.

>Hersh says that THE DNC MADE THE RUSSIA HACK STORY UP
>- They KNEW it was a leak, but
>- Says Russia Narrative was AN AMERICAN DISINFORMATION OPERATION
>- Says Government was involved in constructing it
Anyone who actually read the fucking emails knew this the entire time. Everyone is concerned with WHO leaked the emails and not WHAT THE FUCK THEY SAID.

Again; why the hell did they need access to his computer, for a mugging??

Bump

>even the greed takes hold of him if he asked for money
One of the deadly sins got ahold of him; I'd say pride got him killed.

Here is a photo of Imran with Bill Clinton, taken from Imran's LinkedIn
linkedin.com/in/imran-awan-b56b9ba6/

forgot photo, fuck

Possibly. The part where Hersh refers to the Dropbox password being possessed by two of Seth Rich's friends so that if something happens it "won't solve your problems" is kinda weird. Even Hersh is puzzled by what it might mean. There is something more to this whole thing and I have a feeling that not every email was publicly released. There was something there worth killing for and none of the leaks emails were that something.

His brother's behavior is probably because he was the one threatened (aka to kill his whole family). I don't really blame him. Hope he doesn't kill himself over this and leave the parents without any living children.

that was the poorest theory from the moment it started. like a troll thread taken seriously

Well today has been interesting hasn't it.

big if true

bu mp

It was a slide attempt by Shariablue/leftypol/or whoever. It was a blatant attempt to slide and distract away from actual happenings and connections

D:

>leaf posting just to play the villain to increase traffic

You're a good guy leaf

sadly

For Seth!

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/Ma-WJUidpRU

END THE DNC

>Warning: Reality has a liberal bias
Is this you winning strategy to win the next presidential election? Please keep doing this.

>Again; why the hell did they need access to his computer, for a mugging??
to erase and cover up the truth.

'Kill him self'

What's his endgame?

I know fraternal twin brothers that have wildly different facial structures and complexions

Giving the password to other people works almost like a killswitch. If he was killed before the files or access were given to Wikileaks, his friends or whoever else he was talking about could still get them out.

You dumb mother fucker. That is how KEK works. This whole reality is a fucking Phenomena, it isn't inter-dimensional satanic child raping entities. We are the fuck ups screaming out in pain throughout the universe. Welcome to advanced memetics.

all I want to see is Hillary and obama imprisoned or shot

Coffee shop

The youtube account was created 11th july and on that day the interview with hersh was uploaded

The next day the 3 other videos were uploaded inc wheeler

They were set to private till today

The youtube channel is called debunkingrodwheeler

There was some prep for this and big league politics seem to have known this was coming

Seth had given other people access to the dropbox and it looks like that was a deadmans switch - leaks were later physically handed to wikileaks

infowars.com/former-uk-ambassador-i-met-the-dnc-leaker-and-he-isnt-russian/

Who pulled the deadmans switch?

Why was the brother trying to stop wheeler looking at the laptop?

I am literally willing to be two testicles that you have democrats until 2030

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report

>Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

>“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

WHO PULLED THE DEADMAN'S SWITCH?

WHO TOLD BIG LEAGE POLITICS THIS WAS COMING SO THEY COULD PREPARE 11TH JULY?

WHO CALLED SETH'S BLUFF AND KILLED HIM INSTEAD OF PAYING THE RANSOM?

Please archive those
archive.is/UcCEa

Confirmation videos uploaded and ready to go weeks ago:

mobile.twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/892573845500170240

Link to youtube account

youtube.com/channel/UCBIpN1cdt9MDoBFyPlwBtdA

So as it sits right now, Seth Rich was probably murdered in mugging gone wrong, BUT had been in contact w Wikileaks anyway?

If true, that is truly a twist. Bad luck on the dnc that this happened to him, because it just brings attention to his entire situation.

Have some jewbs while we're at it.

HOLY FUCK I CRACKED THE PASSWORD