What's Sup Forums's opinion on cocaine?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on cocaine?

Is it literally the thinking's man drug?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.553277
jpost.com/Breaking-News/Police-arrest-30-in-massive-Israeli-cocaine-bust-467536
timesofisrael.com/israeli-arrested-in-brazil-with-300kg-of-cocaine-report/
timesofisrael.com/ultra-orthodox-men-busted-at-airport-with-7-5-kilos-of-coke/
haaretz
archive.is/Z8ZQa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M A L E V I T A L I T Y D R U G

Flag checks out

It's a treat not a meal...

Fucking smells good though

No, it's powdered fucking evil

Always gets me thinking, about more coke.

Dont bother annon waste of time and money. As are all drugs. Read 3 books a month about economics, real estate and business, and you can be making 6 figures a year for the white race.

in five years*

did some the other day, overrated as fuck.

I rather do MDMA every couple months and not deal with people turning bipolar as result of running out. Plus MDMA lasts longer and the come down isn't as bad as coke.

Scaramucci would still have a job if it wasn't for cocaine.

>drug
>thinking man
Good joke.

>be me
>try some coke at work
>Go home with blood dropping from fingers
>very productive, much work
>The end, need more coke.

>thinking man's
>drug
Choose one shill

heart attack powder

Coke was the most underwhelming drug I've ever tried, and it's expensive for what it is. I'd rather spend that money on LSD, trip for 8 hours longer off of 1 tab and sell the rest to make my money back. Coke is shit.

>"I am xxxstraightedgexxx"

Nah, low to medium dose amphetamine and lsd are honestly the best drugs for studying and philosophizing. The first gives you razor sharp focus and the second is very mind opening.

Cant stand it. Nasty foul degenerate stuff. I do however love the smell. My god does it smell amazing, I can just sniff and sniff and sniff it, and just cant seem to stop, great smell.

No, just not a useless piece of shit.

my dad use to do cocaine and i'm now retarded, thanks dad

>ancapistani is a druggie
In other news, niggers commit crime

I like chewing leaves better than powder.

Stimulants in general are, yes. But once you use them for euphoria then no, you've crossed the line into degeneracy.

you better be rich if you wanna get decent coke on the reg.

i would say psychedelics are the thinking man's drugs. a good trip on acid or shrooms will do more for your 'thinking' than gasoline powder thats gonna leave you with a colombian cold for a like five days

Fuck mdma i did a little too much a few months ago and i still fell like shit.

If taken in doses small enough to have an effect similar in strength to a few cups of coffee, it's actually less harmful and less addictive than caffeine. We should all be drinking coca tea instead of the semitic drink (((coffee))).

I live in Arizona and we get some decent coke. I love coke but it's just bad news, not worth it unless out with friends drinking

literally pic

Money pit. I'm a lightweight and was blowing $50-100 every weekend. The people I had to deal with to get it were ultimately the reason I quit though. Fucking degenerate losers. You're better than that.

Cocaine is nigger tier

>Is it literally the thinking's man drug?

pft fuck off nerd

You probably bought some shit nigger coke, good fishscale blow will light you up on one line

don't do it. horrible anxiety after a bender, bad for your heart and you're better off not being around the people that use it.

have self respect and don't be a degenerate, you aint missin much

i like putting cocaine inside a girls anus and then i stuff my nose in her butthole she farts and cocaine blast everywhere and goes in my nose. "Smelly, gassy cocaine with a baked beans, cheese, and eggs after taste along with getting high as fuck. best shit ever.

I can't do coke after doing meth. The high is 20x stronger.

Kek'd

I fucking hate everything about it, just watching people react to the idea of getting some makes me sick. I lose all respect for people who chug nose beers. You can literally watch them turn into human pieces of shit as the drug takes over them.

It's ok, better with good-golly-Mrs.-Molly.

Nootropics like modafinil / provigil are superior in every way to coke

this guy is the kike shill from here >called jidf 'fake' and 'satire' for half a thread .

he's a hebrew turd , treat accordingly

KIKISTANI!!EEEEEEEE!!!!!!

When pic related is the usual result, I'd have to say nah

Cocaine just activates the dopamine responses in the brain so it makes your feel as though everything in your life is exactly as it should be, even if it isn't.

If anything, psychadelics are the "thinking man's drug" because it allows you to tap into parts of your consciousness that lay dormant, and change your neurochemistry to make you more open to new ideas and perspectives.

>see psilocybin effects on trait openness

This, same

*XxXstraightedgeXxX

>open to new ideas and perspectives
e.g. easier to mind control

Only did it once and I don't think I got high off of it. Knew a few people who were super addicted to it, it seemed kinda shitty. Not my cup of tea

>thinking man
>drug
Pick one

JEWS LOVE COCAINE!!!

"Israel Becomes Major Hub in the International Cocaine Trade, Abuse Rising"
>haaretz.com/israel-news/1.553277

"Police arrest 30 in massive Israeli cocaine bust"
>jpost.com/Breaking-News/Police-arrest-30-in-massive-Israeli-cocaine-bust-467536

"Israeli arrested in Brazil with 300kg of cocaine — report"
>timesofisrael.com/israeli-arrested-in-brazil-with-300kg-of-cocaine-report/

"Ultra-Orthodox men busted at airport with 7.5 kilos of coke"
>timesofisrael.com/ultra-orthodox-men-busted-at-airport-with-7-5-kilos-of-coke/

Remember to archive
>haaretz com/israel-news/1.553277
archive.is/Z8ZQa

Drug use promotes degeneracy you communist sympathizer.

Yep Das Juden.

Cocaine promotes degenerate behavior and is particularly destructive to the Cardiovascular system and brain. Cocaine users tend to die young from heart problems.

It's a lot of fun if you're with a good group of people you like talking to. Doing it alone fucking sucks.

>being mind controlled means you accept ideas fed to you by a master without question
>literally the exact opposite of being open and questioning

Also, it's "i.e." you're looking for, you mong. "Exempli gratia" means "for example."

>thinking man's drug

Do it everyday for six months then regale us with all your thinking man's accomplishments. Dumbass.

Cocaines a CIA mind control op. At this point, half that shits full of Research-chems.

this

Also this

There are much "cleaner" thinking man drugs. It's fun with a small group of friends. Kind of like chatting over a cup of coffee that was freebased then mainlined after funneling espresso.

>supporting the cartels when there are far more potent, longer lasting, and cheaper drugs available

really makes me think

>"for example."
which is exactly what i meant
drugs have been used for mind control since the fields of elysium to mold obedient populations
in recent times, cia is the primary distributor behind lsd and helped manufacture dead heads and hippies

Yeah, this.

it's the devil's incense.
it will kill you quickly./

I was doing a bunch for awhile. I avoided reupping recently. I'll stick to adderall that I can get for five a pill. I do uppers because I'm so autistic that I can't socialize. I still end up standing in corner like the feelz guy in those memes.

Do DMT. The breakthough on dmt is way better than anything you'll get with coke

You're thinking of
Psilocybin not cocaine

Honestly, all drugs are degenerate. Being completely sober is the final red pill.

flood our streets with more my panamanian amigo

which is why i said the come down isn't as bad...it still make you feel like crap for a few days after