Help prevent another stupid black kid from getting rich and famous. Vote for Alpha Green, the white guy

Help prevent another stupid black kid from getting rich and famous. Vote for Alpha Green, the white guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1130807x94c5BbC5-47
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the link to the poll. Let's meme the white man to victory.

poll-maker.com/poll1130807x94c5BbC5-47

literally none of them are white
you nigger

This could be fun. I'll give you a bump.

>not scrolling all the way down
Nignogs put the white guys at the bottom.

Stop being a lazy cunt.

bump for potential lels

This sounds fun I voted for /ourguy/ Alpha Green DO YOUR PART

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

white guys according to Sup Forums

can we vote multiple times? i can't tell if it is working or not?

meh looks white enough

will upset the niggs

It's working. Click on "view results" when you're done. We've already raised Alpha Green from 0% to 1% kek

Think about the fact that if some nigger mumble rapper wins, this could be his big break. He could get signed and become rich and famous. He could be the next Lil Yatchy.
If a Alpha Green (/ourguy/) wins, not only will it prevent another black mumble rapper from making it big, it will continue the trend of white hip-hop artists like Mac Miller and Post Malone, and piss of the black community as a whole. They'll be writing Buzzfeed articles about "The Changing Color Of Hip-Hop" and screaming about cultural appropriation.

Kek wills it.

but he won't win

lmfao I don't think he's winning tho. I reckon how many Sup Forumsacks there are. Couple thousand?

Imagine how pissed the nigs would be if Alpha Green won?

People said that about Trump.
He can win if we meme hard enough.

>Vote for a jew instead

I have a dynamic IP address. It changes every few hours. I'll keep voting for him every time it changes. We can do this.

Voted

That's brilliant.

Good luck finding 8400 people to vote for him,this isn't really that importent to people to actually care about.

bumping for /ourguy/

can you just go incognito? i know it doesn't change ip but it is some shitty poll does it really track your ip and not let that ip vote again?

Update: when I first checked he had 111 votes. We can do this

I'm going to take to Omegle and put "Trump" and "white pride" or something in my interests, and get people to vote for /ourguy/

Smart move

you fucking madman. how fucking hilarious would it be if he won

bump

Lets piss off the niggers. Alpha Green MAGA!!

/ourgreen/ confirmed

its not like a happening is occurring today lets make more threads, old Sup Forums used to love fuckery with small pol sites

poll ended

RIP Voting has ended

i cry

Well...

WERD UP NIGGER

Damn. Abandon thread. Better luck next time, lads.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE