HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS

SPREAD THIS!!!!!!!!!

KEEP BUMPED

Extremely credible, liberal mainstream journalist Seymour Hersch is the Pulitzer Prize Winning Investigative Reporter who broke the My Lai Massacre and Abu Ghraib prison.
He just broke that Russia didn't hack the dnc
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/explosive-additional-audio-seymour-hersh-confirms-seth-rich-wikileaks-contact/

In this tape he reveals that, according to his trusted sources
1. Seth Rich leaked the dnc emails to Wikileaks
2. The entire "Russia hacked the dnc" narrative was spearheaded and created by CIA chief John Brennan, who has no idea what he's talking about, and is trying to set an agenda

I SWEAR Sup Forums IF WE DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS OR SPREAD THIS THEN AMERICA DESERVES TO DIE

THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN WE'VE WAITED FOR

GET THIS INTO THE MAINSTREAM NOW OR LET YOUR CHILDREN SUFFER

Other urls found in this thread:

bigleaguepolitics.com/seth-rich-police-detective-department-gave-strict-strict-rules-talk-ill-get-re-assigned/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumped

Seth rich is mainstream news?

Seymour Hersh has never been wrong

He does the deep research that fucks up big agendas. Listen to this man Sup Forums

this is being drowned down by the jewtube censorship thing, needs visibility

seymour already denied this on NPR.

don't be so gullible goy! he was just messing around

bamp

BUMP THE FUCK OUTTA THIS

But muh e-celebs!!!11!1!!!

>Npr
Fake as cnn

shills out in full force nigga. keep DIGGING fagtz

bump

Lots of lefties idolize him, they'll be tons more leftist infighting as a result.

Cool shit. Bumping.

BRAAAAAAAAAP

BUMPBUMPBUMP

Bumpity

Kek be with us

BRAAAAAAAAAP VROOM VROOM

So whats the next step?

is that pic real? also bumping

For the exposure. Bump

good

chiggity checkd m8

He's even describing in the audio (assuming it's him) how he knows -- cultivating contacts within the NSA over his career.

Literally didnt happen

who can listen to this and say he was just "gossiping"? this is damning as shit

Bump.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP

BUMPERINO

Bump

Bumping for justice

His name was Seth rich

Yes. MSM trying to discredit Trump and Seth Rich story just got caught with their pants down when a lawyer bringing a suit is recorded saying they know for a fact it's all true and Seth Rich was selling DNC emails to wikileaks.

B-ramp

Is this it, I dare not look.

bump

WHAT HASHTAG, FAGETS?

#Bukkakesaurus

Been considering kms.

This better be fucking happening.

If you don't reply to this post they will always get away with it.

YOU MUST OPEN YOUR EYES SWEDEBRO ITS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA

#RichGate?

brraaaammp if real

And Michael Hastings.

#Checkem

BUMP FOR JUSTICE.
Im glad you guys never forget Seth Rich.
Get to your (fake and real) social media and get this info out.

Fuck you, but just in case.

bump

Bumped.

Witnessed

Facts in evidence:

1) There is an audio file where somebody says some stuff
2) ..... nope, nothing

Not saying this isn't a true habbening but it smells like a potential disinfo op. Proceed with caution. Hersh should publicly identify himself as the person whose voice is on file.

#RICHGATE
#RICHGATE
#RICHGATE
#RICHGATE
SPAM TWITTER WITH IT
GIVE ALL YOUR ENERGY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

#RICHGATE
#RICHGATE

up

Bumping.

bump

Sorry, you're all being mislead. Seth Rich is a psy op. He's an israeli agent. Those images of Seth are patriotic on purpose. If you investigate with Photoshop you will find they are edited. You can't tell me when these photos were taken. Look into his brother's connections. Do you remember that interview with his parents and brother? Do you remember that Panda placed next to them? Do you honestly believe that wasn't placed there intentionally. I know this is hard for many of you to realize. Especially if you were like me, who put several hours into researching WikiLeaks and Seth Rich. Unfortunately, the Seth Rich story is a fabrication and WikiLeaks is in on it. Julian Assange has a history in being in an mkultra cult. And Seth Rich is probably right now chilling in Israel.

BUMPING FOR LIBERTY!!!

Bump

NONE, WE HIJACK #RussiaGate, #Russia THE LIKE

LETS
DO
THIS
SHIT

Bumperino cappucino

>muh Seth Rich

damn Trump shills are STILL clinging to this lol

The documents included in Wheeler's lawsuit, quoting Hersh, corroborate what Hersh said in the audio.

If that didn't happen, Wheeler wouldn't have included such a blatantly false testimony of events.

That shit is real.

Seymour denied Seth being the target of a Hit put out by the DNC because he was the leaker. No one, except Alex Jones will outright claim this.

What this does is destroy the Leftist Media's claim and subsequent, hard push for the Russian Hacker narrative.

It completely obliterates their credibility.

Bump for Kekistan

>united states congress signed Russian sanctions over this

#HisNameWasSethRich

So comfy. Think im gonna get some shut eye and hit the ol fartsack.

Lol, are you scared Shareblue?

GUYS GUYS GUYS
IT ONLY GETS DEEPER FROM THERE!!!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bigleaguepolitics.com/seth-rich-police-detective-department-gave-strict-strict-rules-talk-ill-get-re-assigned/
SPREAD THE HASHTAG #RICHGATE RIGHT NOW!!!
ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone actually ever been right about a happening?

The answer is no.

BLESS US MADAM STREISAND

UP THE FUCKIN BUMPS

Manning the twatter cannons.

#RICHGATE

The funny thing is, when the lawsuit was announced the #sethrich was trending.

When this dropped, tons of people heard it, retweeted, and the hashtag fell off the earth.

Want to believe that justice will happen.

well im sleepy i think i might go to bed now

O wow, some guy talking to himself that conveniently confirms what Sup Forums is saying.
sage

Good morning bump.

I'm gonna go ahead and call it - Conservative media will be the first to secure an interview with Hersh. Liberals are going to blackball him from their little club.

DO THIS THIS ISNT A JOKE

#RICHGATE
GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

bump

#RichGate it is

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

I agree.
I'm also tired and I will now turn off my pc and go to bed.

BUMP

kek is in this thread

You two are shills.

Can't you people see this is being manufactured? Don't fall for this.

can we thunderclap this on twitter?

Bampitty Bampitty Bamp Bamp Bamp.

Come on guys it's getting late. We should all go to sleep and check back in the morning to see if it's real or not. It's probably fake anyway

Funny coincidence, the GOGO was the exact same number of GOs

7 - Kek's number.

Chaos is at work here.

None of this matters user. Think about how many happy normies exist in the world who don't even know Sup Forums exists. Think of how many "habbenings!!!!!!!" they missed, and how none of those habbenings ever amounted to anything. We are all just trying to LARP into reality some sort of importance or value to our lives that we LARP doesn't exist in other's. GIVE IT UP BASEMENT DWELLERS. You are scum, you are the lowest of the low of the totem pole. You think you are a big part of the machine but really, you are just a tiny bolt that fell out of the box and rolled into one of the cracks. The world functions HAPPILY, EVERY DAY, WITH. OUT. YOU.

Enjoy the collapse niggers..... oh wait, there isn't going to be one, the only thing that is collapsing is your lives.

Peace

OH GOD NO DONT TELL ME ALL THE THREADS YOU RETARDS WERE MAKING ARE ACTUALLY TRUE?

The shills are here. It means what Seymour Hersh found is a big deal.

I'm gonna have to agree im a sleepy bear. I'm gonna have to hibernate for a bit.

So what does that mean regarding the "Fox News working with the White House" narrative they threw out there today?
I personally don't see it being a big deal considering the previous Administration did this constantly, but does that give the lawsuit against Fox weight?
Why would there still be a lawsuit if this information is accurate?

In solidarity, I propose we all switch to Kekistani flags. He was our boy.

bump

alex jones is never wrong. chemical in water makign frogs gay. Plastic reducing sperm count. all truth faggots

Bump for kek

I hate to say it, but we need to get #RichGate to /r/The_Donald. They have huge numbers.