>start seeing thread after thread here attacking her
>start watching her content
>see that she's pretty good

where did the shills go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
youtu.be/Koj9V0e09Ic?t=5m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know, user. Why are you adding to the 20+ threads we have a fucking day about her instead of contributing to the HABBENINGS.

It's pretty fucking obvious she is an attention whore doing it for money

>I have no opinion on the thread I'm making
Threads are apparently made by bots now.

another e celeb beta orbiter thread

>an attention whore
>a woman
wow it's nothing
all women are attention whores
whoop de doo
calm your tits

She made fun of nazis. I'm not a nazi but I don't like it when people make fun of nazis. They are my Internet friends.

Hello Taiwan

>someone makes videos with vaguely right wing sentiments
>Sup Forums gets flooded with shills and character assassination threads

Yes, everyone knows Jordan Peterson is classic liberal. Yes, everyone knows Varg's predictions of an apocalypse and return to barbarism are probably completely wrong. Yes, everyone knows Laura Southern has a vagina.

Either there are people being paid to try and discredit as many "e-celebs" as possible (a form of no-platforming) or there are just a lot of retards that don't understand that you don't have to agree with everything someone says for them to have legitimacy.

>things that never happened
fuck off shill

Lauren Southern is a gypsy, and therefore a problem.

you are a shill.

rolling

I worship her braps.

because she is lying and would do everything to get money from her beta orbiters.

I hate listening to her, I just like to see her cute pics

>Is a Jew.
>Owned by Jew.
>Ignores JQ.

HMMMMMMMMMM

Don't you have low res pics to spam now, mr "nazi"?

dont abbreviate her name please, it gets past my filter

rollin

love her pure white ass!!!

>where did the shills go wrong?

they didn't expect Lauren to veer rightward the more heat she got
I guess they thought that she would get a little scared and then go back to trying to get invited on Fox News

not an argument

she claims to be 22 and looks 35; I don't trust it

roll

spin

A non-argument is still better than flat out lies about her being a jew or owned by a jew.

she is a fucking panhandler period. all these fucks everywhere do is "give me shekels; I will save the white race but first you need to give me shekels".

I think the contrast between her brown eyebrows and painted black eyelashes and bleached white hair makes her look unnatural and old

Roll

No, she's obviously an attention whore but so is every ego who wants to be seen. But there is something odd about how much she's attacked. I think whoever is backing TRS and that extremely obvious plant Spencer is jelly.

about to kill myself so rolling

she has no patreon and youtube doesnt really allow monetization of news related content

bitch has no meal ticket any more. the jew will go forage for shekels elsewhere or be left wanting

The same people who attack Lauren attack Spencer and TRS. The people who attack Lauren attack everyone in the right-wing.

The fact you're literally a scared little kike who's slowly realizing what fire your dumb fuck leaders set under you is an argument. "Oy we're so much smarter than the goyim, so much smarter we can ACTUALLY shoah them".

No Jew, no you aren't.

when do you sleep? are you LS or her brother? wtf

Are they though? Because Spencer is literally controlled oppo, comically obvious. They usually are pretend Nazis who call her a Jew, IE, kikes.

she can
> make her own patreon. It's just a paypal + member exclusive website
> sell articles on her website
> sell books on her website

basically patreon, but her own website

>in her reproductive prime, no husband in sight, no children, but preaches things she clearly does not practice
>media celebrity are almost always sluts
>degenerate betas still hold her as the maxim of white nationalism

A Feminism cunt, who is not married or with children in her reproductive prime is the maxim of virtue signaller that which is she clearly not.

>women don't deserve to vote, they don't economically produce neither are they responsible
>establishment harvests women to increase their usury of the productive races of men
>Feminism is Eugenics, women have biological Hypergamy and they don't trade down in social economic station in terms of reproductive partners

Beta faggots will defend her as they would defend degenerates like Casey Anthony,

>cause the thot is "hot"

We need the old internet back. Fuck these megalithic content aggregators.

I understood people calling her hot because I thought she was about a decade older than she apparently actually is. But for a 22 year old? damn, that's rough

All this Lauren Southern hate lately is making me like her more when I didn't like her very much before. I almost think (((they))) want me to like her, so they are doing this falseflag shitty shilling against her.

In the end the only words I can find to believe in are mine.

>>where did the shills go wrong?

They didn't understand the simple concept that "any attention is good attention".

They also didn't really have anything on her, so they have to lie and grasp at straws, which makes the whole case against her weak.

Except she is in a relationship and she is already talking about dropping politics when she has kids. You're a lying cunt.

I wanna play

>All this Lauren Southern hate lately is making me like her more
That makes you an idiot.

Everybody knows Sup Forums is a womenhating board.

I don't see why she needs Patreon. She can buy a website domain for $20 or $50, depending on how fancy she wants to go, set up some sort of login-based security system, and then ask people to pay money via Paypal or money transfer to access that content

it's geocities-tier but I think it'll work. I know other people who have similar shitty set ups and they have at least a few dozen subscribers

she's a sexy arse spaniard and I would destroy that latina pussy any day of the week

fuck

I know you are, but what am I?

Smartest thing said in this thread
>It goes in all fields

Never mind I'm happy with this.

No, it means user is a contrarian, which is a prerequisite of anyone who isn't totally cucked.

Roll

I still don't watch her videos, but the shills have made me a lot more appreciative of Lauren Southern. If she ever gets in some legal trouble or there is any way I can help her out I will do it.
There is a reason shills are attacking her.
Too bad her videos are fucking boring alt-lite shit.

I think she could look 22, but she has too much make up and fake hair. That's the only reason I can come up with. She doesn't have obvious wrinkles or any signs of aging

Ayyy

Roll

Reminder that shills never address the argument or actions of the people they're trying to discredit, they just use lies and slander:

>she's a Jew!
>she's a coalburner!
>she's not a blonde!
>she's just an attention whore just doing it for the money!
>she looks like a tranny!
>she's actually a fraud!
>she's a man!
>she doesn't have a kid at 22!
>she's a whore!
>she's alt-lite civic nationalist!

They also somehow think women liking attention is somehow bad (or that men involved in politics don't want attention?) or that anyone who doesn't hate women is "beta".

She promotes traditionalism to hide her past

Yeah, the amount of shill threads attacking and denigrating her has increasingly made me wonder if I should start paying attention to her, especially given the recent Patreon stuff. The fact that the shills are out in force at the same time (((our betters))) tell us she's an e-celeb tell me to be on my guard.

And I never would have known who she was minus the shills. Thanks stupid assholes!!!

Roll

The shills always have the opposite effect. I mean, their constant attacks on Trump more or less cemented Sup Forums's loyalty to him. Most of the e-celebs posted here were also introduced to a lot of people by shills trying to discredit them.

The shills are so bad that I suspect a lot of them are simply Sup Forumstards trying to give these people more attention, as outright praise obviously isn't going to work. Then again, lefties are retarded beyond belief, so it's probably a mix of both.

>>she doesn't have a kid at 22!
This is a genuine complaint I think. If she doesn't have a kid by 25, I will be off the SouthernTrain.

All endorsed. Good post leaf-bro.

I don't think they are paid shit. I think they're just discord communists doing it for free.
Notice how these faggots go after only right wing people and ''classical liberals''. Funny how these people don't go after someone like Cenk or that MTV nigger cunt who rants about white people all day.
These people go after only people who are kind of agreeing with some things people on Sup Forums believe.

roll

She's basically one of the biggest threats to the left. Every real member of Sup Forums (not shills) should actually unironically support Lauren Southern. People like her redpill the most normies and send more people to our cause.

And if anyone doesn't know how this war will be won or lost, we definitely need to redpill as many people as possible.

gay . you are gay

Good observation.

Dude, clean up your own shit-hole country. You do know your beloved NHS sentences babies to death, right?

>NOOO, HOW COME YOU LIKE HER MORE THE MORE WE SHILL AGAINST HER REEEEEEEE ARE YOU AN IDIOT REEEEEEE
lol

roll

It is The_Donald/nu/pol/s manifested echo chamber in form of a blonde 6/10 female. She's has no opinions. All she does is probably read harmless Sup Forums threads and repeat them on camera, while begging for money. Basically she found how to be a whore without showing your tits. A Sup Forums narrator is what she is

Is that so bad though?

roll

She could make 3x more money if she just stayed at home and released 5 videos a week. Instead she adventures around with ethnonationalists like Generation Identitaire and actually tries to do shit IRL

>your average beta cuck the post
Being this thirsty for a rootless international Jew

Then why are you communists shilling against her all day?

1. Anti-Southern hills ignorant of streissand effect

Or

2. Pro-Southern shills cognizant of streissand effect

Either way I want to put my dick in her but otherwise find her videos kinda lame and reddity. Though obviously the better side of reddit than Sargon or whatever.

I can see why Dr. Murdoch won't leave it alone.

Yup, it's just you. Go somewhere else if you're so damn triggered, snowflake.

If she had kids, she couldn't be doing what she's doing.

She couldn't put herself in danger, going to Europe, stopping NGOs, getting arrested every now and then, fighting off antifa, spending all this time doing activism and making videos. Also you'd probably have the Sorosbux threatening her children at some point.

She's doing more by doing all this shit, and influencing hundreds of thousands of people (including girls) than by having one more family now instead of her 5-8 years later.

What they're doing with this criticism is straight from Alinsky.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
>"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

So they will got after right-wing figures or WNs saying "they don't have children", "they don't name the Jew", "they took a picture with a black person once", etc.

All of this is irrelevant to how useful they are in the culture wars, if you fall for it you're a retard, if you're pushing it you're probably controlled opposition that wants female faces out of the whole thing for obvious reasons.

Like I don't really care that Ann Coulter still doesn't have children (although in her case and at her age, she definitely should), all that matters is that she helps more than she hurts.

Using the google Jew and its not showing anything for that, got a handy link?

Thanks to you, I hate her and her fans again.

youtu.be/Koj9V0e09Ic?t=5m14s

pic is her boyfriend

She's does nothing but goes to event to make more YouTube videos, so that you finnkike can support her patreon.

She's reddit nu/pol Tier. Le based Black male type of whore.

Murdoch finds her attractive and thinks she might go full 1488 in the future. Incidentally that is the same exact reason the discord communists hate her.
They believe that just because she is a woman who looks ok all the ''dumb nazi scum'' will start drooling when they see her and start throwing money at her for no reason, and then when she goes more to the right people will become more right wing.
It's just crazy, but that is what commies believe.
These idiots feel threatened by Emily Youcis too and they have tried making threads about her for the past few weeks.

Guys, we kind of need her. I know attacking Lauren Southern is paid shill action item number 1, but for real Sup Forumsacks, we kind of need her.

>lol she talks about dumb harmless stuff

Well, she's redpilling normies. Normies need small doses of the red-pill before you move them onto the harder stuff. Going full SIEG HEIL and making a video denying the holocaust is how you straight up losing normies in 0.10 seconds. Normies need to be eased into realizing the truth.

Great question. Notice how triggered these assholes get by her very existence on the dozens of threads that sprout up about her EVERY DAY?

Do you have an argument?

Also I'm not a fan, just tired of all these character assassination threads.

Overplayed their hand because autistic people can't grasp doing things in moderation

only the brown ones my burger eating diabetes suffering buddy . mow my lawn pedro

Roll