#RichGate

#RICHGATE
ITS HAPPENING
THIS IS LITERALLY THE SMOKING GUN WE'VE WAITED FOR
POLICE FORCED TO COVERUP #RichGate
bigleaguepolitics.com/seth-rich-police-detective-department-gave-strict-strict-rules-talk-ill-get-re-assigned/

SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
USE THE HASHTAG #RICHGATE ON TWITTER
WE NEED THIS TO TREND
KEEP BUMPED

Also check this out.
The widely respected extremely credible, liberal journalist Seymour Hersch is the Pulitzer Prize Winning Investigative Reporter who broke the My Lai Massacre and Abu Ghraib prison.
He just broke that Russia didn't hack the dnc and the hacked emails were instead given by disgruntled dnc member, Seth Rich
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/explosive-additional-audio-seymour-hersh-confirms-seth-rich-wikileaks-contact/

In this tape he reveals that, according to his highly trusted sources
1. Seth Rich leaked the dnc emails to Wikileaks
2. The entire "Russia hacked the dnc" narrative was spearheaded and created by CIA chief John Brennan, who has no idea what he's talking about, and is trying to set an agenda against Russia and trump

We need to spread this hashtag like wildfire
#RichGate
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

>*gate
fuck off think of something better

Gay and Fake.

Get some rest.

I don't like it but it's the only hashtag that's catching fire so we need to keep it.
Tons of people are tweeting it and splitting the hashtag will keep it from trending
#RichGate

this is the hashtag

#ForSethRich
#ForSeth
#SethLives
#SaveSethRich
#JusticeForSeth
#SethCouldBeYou
#SethWasTheLeak

Ionno just getting thoughts going. Def NOT Richgate....

NO YOU FAGGOT
PEOPLE ARE TWEETING #RichGate
ITS TOO LATE TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG
I KNOW ITS RETARDED BUT ITS THE ONLY ONE CATCHING ON

when you're right you're right.

agreed; the Seth Rich matter

#SETHLIVESMATTER

>a literally who releases some pre-recorded audio of another literally who, making unsubstantiated claims

OH BOY, ONLY -THE SAME DAY- AS FOX, AJ AND TRUMP ARE BEING SUED THE FUCK OUT FOR MAKING UP THE ENTIRE STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE AND PUSHING IT

>this is how desperate the guilty right is

he's getting impeached, he's going to prison. nothing can derail the actual investigations. nice try though, the rich family is very proud of you for dragging their son's tragic death through the mud for your personal causes.

t. pedo apologist.

>a literal who
A LITERAL NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER YOU FAGGOT
A WIDELY RESPECTED JOURANLIST
I hope you get AIDS

Bumping for the end of the DNC

stop giving them (You)'s. ignore them. they will go away.

Is it happening?

Oh snookums, the investigation isn't going anywhere. Your using the tragic murder of someone only emboldens us to disclose the full facts of how disgusting you righties are. Its fine though, the truth will come out and you can answer to god himself for trying to use a tragedy for your own political gain.

I was bumping the thread

>the winner of the Trudeau Prize for Canada high school art, 2017

>Julianne Assuage
wut?

WHY ARENT YOU POSTING MORE MORE MORE MORE!?!?
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
THIS IS IMPORTANT DONT SLOW DOWN!!!
GET IT TRENDING NOWWWWW

Pic related

Here's the kicker, the fbi was never investigating. What the fuck would the fbi "source" know then ?

BUMP

FBI has access to classified stuff