Russia hate thread, Russia gets way too much love from certain brainwashed fags on here...

Russia hate thread, Russia gets way too much love from certain brainwashed fags on here, Russia is incompatible with western civilization. Russia is responsible for the decay of western values with all the subversion they've pulled and you guys pretend that they're based now, no they're not. They still arm and train antifa in Europe as I type this, and play both sides. They act like they are down for the conservative cause when they're really not, they're opportunistic kikes who will stab us in the back if we become friendly towards them. America is the world hegemony, becoming friendly with the Russian kike means loosening our power grip on the world and sharing it with the Russians, who in the fuck would ever want to do that??

Imagine you had a toilet seat business, you had the best and largest toilet seat business in the world, the market was yours, there were a few smaller toilet seat businesses out there and one of them was like "cmon goy share your market with us goy, we can rule the toilet seat industry together goy! yes share the power goy! we can be friends right? nevermind that we try to undermine every move you make at every turn we're b-based and we can be pals!"

yea no. Fuck Russia. Fuck leftists, Fuck commies, bombs away lemay should've nuked Russia when we had the chance. Fuck kremlin kikes.

both of you are degenerate kike puppets i hope you understand that to almost the same level okay?

>romania
LOL who let these thiefs on the internet? They're stealing our bandwith!
Just so Romanians know, you're like the Canada of Russia TOP KEK

>the Canada of Russia

lol gypsy that is right faggot that is all you have now get the fuck out with this weak shit

Okay this can be a Russia-Romania hate thread too.

you both are scum russia has different degeneracy but at least russia was a place of culture once you know

>Russia
>place of culture
pick half of one

S A G E
A
G
E

nice try cuckblue

oh i know burger education is weak as your overlords do not allow you to learn anything but trust me great inventors came from russia art until kikes bring ruin to it russia was nice but you never you were born scum and a european mutt

>Russia hate thread
>American
>Fuck Russia. Fuck leftists, Fuck commies

>America could lose its superiority to the Russians
Putin could buy America if he sold one of his yachts

white is for non jews if you want to know

Well, why do you send battle pictures?
If I live in Russia, it does not mean that I'm for Vladimir Putin

>western values
what dat? urging men to bang each other in the ass?