Triggered by White Rights: Lisa Bloom has Twitter meltdown over DOJ standing up for Whites

>After discriminating against LGBTs, Muslims & immigrants, Trump wants DOJ civil rights lawyers to protect whites.

>Remember that the majority of Trump voters think discrimination against white people is more prevalent than against black folks.

>I'm a civil rights lawyer. Every day my team fights real civil rights battles for women, people of color, LGBT folks. Whites? Please.

>Now our tax dollars will defend white rights.

Does she make some good points, anons? Do White people really need rights?

twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/892571732090945536

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/28pba
twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/667781724307230720
archive.is/2QKuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What, in their own white countries? Nah, why would they

(((Bloom)))

Here's the NYT article she flipped out over, which says that the DOJ will be investigating colleges over discrimination in the admission process:

archive.is/28pba

Whites and Asians are heavily discriminated against in order to falsely prop up blacks and mestizos.

If Trump is really doing this, then he really is /ourgoy/ Support for the donald will soar.

>(((Bloom-berg)))

Doesnt matter what colour a person is, if you discriminate against them and dont allow them to do something based on their skin, or put other races above them.. thats racial discrimination and its illegal.

Jesus they're so fucking blatant aren't they

>yay whites are going to become a minority
>how dare you protect white rights

This ass is Gloria Allreds daughter. Fuck her and the horse she rode on.

I just applied to a college and the literally ask what race you are. Why would they do that if there wasn't a motive to sort out whites from the others....

(((Allred)))

Eat shit, Democrats.

Eat shit and die.

Didn't know who she was so looked up.
Apparently, besides marrying a Jew, this chick is Gloria Allred's daughter.
Imagine the family get together conversations.

>single tweet
>meltdown

Trumpanzees are really getting desperate if this the best clickbait you can come up with.

>same bitch that peddled the rape hoax
>born an (((Allred)))
>married a (((Bloom)))

The reaction to this just proves why it's so necessary and why we need a full-fledged white autonomist movement.

They're not interested in any sort of equality or reconciliation; they want to oppress whites. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: the Left did a better job of making me a white nationalist than anything the Right ever did.

Hmm, by abolishing affirmative action what tax dollars would be spent on whites. Maybe im missing something.

So she acknowledges affirmative action is discrimination against white s?

Yeah right

I heard that name before and wasn't sure where. Then I remembered.

Yeah Lisa Bloom, Jewish civil rights lawyer. These are exactly the people who have been chopping down Whites for a century in this country.

So, she's outraged that Trump would stand up for whites who are literally being discriminated against (as well as Asians, which she conveniently leaves out of her tirade entirely).

But Jews are 2% of the population
27% of Yale
25% of Harvard
etc.

Yet Jews are counted as White...

"Whites" are 49% of Harvard

So non-Jewish Whites are 24% of Harvard despite being 60% of the US

Jews are 25% despite being 2%

Do you think Lisa (((Bloom))) will argue that Jewish enrollment needs to be chopped -- no, it's the whites who need to be chopped and chopped more.

Fuckoff kike!

yeah, but because of systemic racism against non-whites (it exists, trust me), we need to institutionalize discrimination against whites to balance it out.

This is what all normal people believe. You racist rural and suburban retards need to read a book or fuck off.

>They're not interested in any sort of equality or reconciliation; they want to oppress whites

I wish more people realized this. Nine times out of ten if you ask a liberal how far they would go to promote "equality" they would always mention something that limits white rights' or cancels them outright.

Aren't they always defending every woman who claims rape?

What the hell is a white right?

Equal opportunity ?

Wait, white people?? Being able to have RIGHTS??? Like, oh my god. I can't BELIEVE this is even a thing. Like, seriously?? Wow. I literally can't even. Shaking rn.

Why do these white-skined anti-white wastes of life always turn out to have Jewish origins.

whites don't have rights anymore guys, it's 2017.

>Bloom was born Lisa Bray, the daughter of Gloria Bloom
>She and her mother are Jewish.

FUCKING END IT ALL RIGHT NOW

It's the endgame. Liberals/Centrist Dems are disingenuous about it, while Leftists/Commies are quite open about their desire to oppress white people.

White leftists have a death wish.

>Lisa Bloom
literally who?

Meritocracy

White people colonized da whole world, invented slavery, stole all the inventions from africa, then wrecked africa and used their magical lightning powers to erase the knowledge from all the africans.

then they kicked your dog.

You really think those subhumans deserve rights? fuck they deserve to be genocided.

>coming from a kike slave
I'm whiter than you, at least my foreskin wasn't stolen you fucking cuck

check your privilege.

Whites have no idea what it's like to be a person of color. Do you have any idea how soul-crushing it is to be called a "colored person"? Black women make 66 cents for every dollar the white man makes. This is systemic racism, no question about it. Obviously, we need to implement something to counteract this hateful discrimination

Your nose already told me you are not white yourself.

twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/667781724307230720

It exists out in the open against whites

BTW on Harvard's Profile of the Class of 2021, they do not even say what % is White. They only say what % are the non-White races.

archive.is/2QKuc

THIS, WE'RE COMING FOR YOU JEWISH FUCKS. DON'T ALLOW YOUSELF TO EVER BE CHARMED OF PERSUADED BY THE EVIL JEW. THEY WANT EVERYBODY DEAD WHO DOESN'T GO ALONG WITH THEIR DISGUSTING DEGENERATE ANTI-AMERICAN IDEALOGOY

yeah, it's on purpose. We need to be racist against whites to counter-act the intrinsic racism against POC that exists in American culture.

affirmative action in colleges, corporations, human resources, etc is a LITERAL, REAL EXAMPLE of the 'institutionalized racism' they like to complain about.

having quotas based on race is institutionalized racism no matter what the races are.

they redefine racism to be prejudice + power which makes 'reverse racism' (racism against whites) redeemable and even acceptable and righteous in many circles.

ALWAYS

RIGHT

This. When I was 13 my jewish english teacher tried to turn an entire semester into holocaust history month. She went on and on and on about it and acted like it was specifically targeted against her. One day I told her "mrs. Shekelburgh, the holocaust isnt all about you okay."

She called me parents, who then asked her why shes not doing her job and just teaching english. Best part? Shes wasnt even REALLY jewish. She just converted to judaism literally just so she could join in on the "muh 6 gorillion, muh anti-semitism, muh oppression" virtue signalling.

Also one day she made us write an essay titled "Why al Gore is the best choice for president." She actually got reprimanded by the school for that one cuz a bunch of us kids refused to write it and she gave us all failing grades. She had to apologize and retract the assignment.

It's surreal. Are they trying to create another Hitler on purpose?

Nah she went on a whole tirade - many tweets.

I think the statement, from a civil rights attorney and frequent TV personality, that "Now our tax dollars will defend white rights. Hideous." is a noteworthy one.

She needs to die.

We should meme #JewishPrivilege trending. When they defend with muh holocaust, just show those facts TODAY.

source on more than half of Harvard being non-white/jewish

Probably

>It's surreal. Are they trying to create another Hitler on purpose?

it is actually one of the more credable theories....

All this "white people suck or did this or that" talk has white people thinking of themselves, well as white people. Its actually encouraging tribalism, like a super nationalism...

THERE IS NO RACISM AGAINST THE DIRTY FUCKIN NIGGERS

ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT
START THE OVENS

one day, maybe not in my lifetime, but one day people will notice these (((coincidences))).

maybe when white people have been complete oppressed by the jew and the jew-slaves, will there finally be a retaliation.

once all the whites are poor, they'll turn to christ. and not that bitchass protastent shit. then they'll learn that the jew are the eternal enemy.

HOLY SHIT HOLOCAUST NOW! TELL ME IT'S SHOOPED. KILL THESE GENETICALLY INFERIOR FUCKS THEY ARE CURSED AS LONG AS THEY LIVE ON THIS EARTH

Thank you greatest ally.

Yeah I posted it right here for the Class of 2021:

1) There is no reconciling with Jews. Any of you reddit faggots who still thing we should take the risk of exceptions must gas yourselves right now.

2) Any of you kikishly led shills who turn against Trump for not going all 1488 all at once: BTFO. Ye of no strategy. KYS RIGHT NOW! Trump is playing the long game and giving each and every one of us a renewed sense of our rights. Trump or the rope, you choose!

You're alright Israel.

Don't go to the NK or Paki border tomorrow.

>Shekelburgh
Kek

underrated comment

>What the hell is a white right?
To not be discriminated against because you're white. All the colleges here do it, including state colleges (that's the government, folks). That's your tax dollars funding your own discrimination.

>implying

>focusing on race makes people racist
If liberals are so smart, why can't they understand this?

>defending white rights
>hideous
>(((Bloom)))
toplel

I wasn't a jew until I got here, I was a wn white my ENTIRE fucking life until Sup Forums has told me that I'm illegitimate so excuse me if I don't give up on my whole identity just because you said so.

Shouldn't taxes defend all rights?

ofc these kikes are pissed, this is their most dominant strong hold in America and around the world. It's about subverting the very institutions that confer prestige and progress to the next generation.

Harvard was founded as a Christian school to teach the bible, now its a rotting carcass of jewish lies and subhuman habitation. Imagine the horror if a proper standard were to be applied at Harvard?

You would never see a nigger darken those halls again.

If Trump keeps this shit up, I will make sure anyone who opposes him suffers a miserable life. Right, my brothers in eastern Europe?!

What intrinsic racism?

>two wrongs make a right

Liberals are mentally ill.

because they know they get their turn first to take from whitey's coffers anyway, just by claiming their origins from shekelstein

>now our tax dollars will defend white rights
>hideous
These people are burying themselves. We need to just give it time as hard as that is.

Literally Jew

Does this mean I might actually be able to get some scholarship money?
Fucking unfair that I'm in debt with a 33 on the ACT and the 26 25% Mexican chick gets a full ride plus internship opportunities like crazy.

I just went to say this

That isn't the definitiom they use.

I didn't say for you to do that, just for you to gas yourself. As I said, no exceptions. I love Stephen Miller. But still gas. We can't afford for this shit to happen again. Otherwise I would have no problem with you. Hope you understand. We just cannot risk being genocided again. Many of your own people feel the same. But you will lose.

>Are they trying to create another Hitler on purpose?

There's a reason why they've been exiled so many times, user. They should have learnt by now, but nope.

They have zero self-awareness.

It's going to happen again, and this time, I don't think anyone will save them.

Mark Native American, and say you're trans gay, you're almost guaranteed acceptance.

>mfw Affirmative Action gets scrapped

It is not illegal in the US, it is "Affirmative Action".

just put down whatever race is most likely to get you in (black), its not illegal and theres no way for them to confirm beforehand

Checked. If a white ethnostate was established, would you completely renounce Judaism? Would you fight with us to take back Western Europe? Would you send your own Jewish brothers to the gas chambers for us?

Yeah I understand, but there's no end to it, if you begin hunting anyone who has a little barely detectable dirt in their blood you're going to have little support from the white masses. In any case I trust that there will be a balance that will allow me and those like me to exist in the West, just like in natsoc Germany. Ideals a ideals for a reason - they do not correspond with the immediate reality.

>being this salty

I think Miss. Goldsteinberg is right in this case.

You blame the Germans for supposedly trying to gas you in THEIR land, but you tried to gas each and every "Amelikite" in his own land. We gave you the option to leave our lands. You subversively tried to destroy us in our lands. That is an unforgivable sin. I might get along with you at a pub, but you are my eternal enemy. Each and every one of you. My heart will never feel a yud of warmth for the Jew. May ha-Shaytan claim his own!

I have renounced it at birth, yes, and they aren't my brothers.

He is simultaneously a NY businessman and a Grand Wizard of the KKK. He is the most interesting man in the world.

Any white person who isn't a complete cuck is a white supremacist in these people's books.

Is this a trick

>as well as Asians
Fuck Asians. They have an entire continent named for them. They get GTFO if they can't deal.

>identity
That's the problem with jews in general. If they'd stop larping as brown people and just be white "antisemitism" wouldn't even be a thing and we wouldn't have so many of the problems we have now. They want to be both at the same time because they want the benefits of both. The identity is what creates conflict.

>if you begin hunting anyone who has a little barely detectable dirt in their blood

I personally am less concerned about blood per se and more concerned with the laws of lineage, as it were. For instance, it is clear to me at least that Lebanese Christians are one of the superior races.

Just dying for a "berg" ain't she?

>but because of systemic racism against non-whites (it exists, trust me), we need to institutionalize discrimination against whites to balance it out.
Systemic racism against non whites hasnt existed since the civil rights act of 1965 completely destroyed freedom of association maybe you should read a book faggot

It's my lands too, I have euro blood. They didn't ruin your nations, they ruined ours. They want me dead too,since the moment I was born here.

>>I'm a civil rights lawyer. Every day my team fights real civil rights battles for women, people of color, LGBT folks. Whites? Please.
This exact type of fucking attitude is why whites need protection and to be stood up for.

Especially considering this whole issue is over the DOJ investigating colleges for discriminating against whites, which they fucking do. There's countless scholarships given to minorities purely for not being white, and they have quotas on how many minorities they have to take, even if whites are more qualified.

>I have renounced it at birth, yes, and they aren't my brothers.

But you do realize that you would have to go through greater lengths to earn trust than the average Hans, Nigel or Paolo, right?

Why do you see yourself more white than Jewish? Out of curiosity, since it seems that isn't the case with most Jews.