Brit/pol/ - Use a Tripcode & Your Mother Will Die in Her Sleep Edition

TRIPCODE POSTERS FUCK OFF, YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT IF YOU USE A TRIPCODE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

>Brexit latest: Free movement of EU citizens to Britain will end in 2019
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-free-movement-of-eu-citizens-to-britain-will-end-in-2019-a3600196.html

>UK will not cut taxes, says Philip Hammond
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40771900

>Brexit in name only and the politics of transition
ft.com/content/afc39739-d889-3f11-a9f2-f41258408c69

>‘Enough is enough' Scheming Philip Hammond warned to stop plotting as PM holidays in Italy
express.co.uk/news/politics/834794/brexit-chancellor-philip-hammond-warned-transition-period-gerard-lyons

>British politics has become dangerously bad-tempered
economist.com/news/britain/21725268-and-if-you-dont-agree-you-can-get-stuffed-british-politics-has-become-dangerously-bad-tempered

>'A bit of me is dying. But I can’t stay': the EU nationals exiting Britain
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/brexit-the-eu-nationals-exiting-britain-a-bit-of-me-is-dying-but-i-cant-stay

>Post-Brexit immigration policies ‘formulated in the dark’
politico.eu/article/uk-lawmakers-post-brexit-immigration-policies-formulated-in-the-dark/

>Jeremy Corbyn: “wholesale” EU immigration has destroyed conditions for British workers
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/07/jeremy-corbyn-wholesale-eu-immigration-has-destroyed-conditions-british

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/

>General election 2017: Brexit dominated voters' thoughts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40630242

Previous thread not linked because it was shitted up by tripposters.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/01/holocaust-survivors-uk-social-cohesion-splintering-warning-memoria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/01/donald-trump-says-wants-involved-uk-dont-hear-word-britain-anymore/
youtu.be/BJtjy-2K5m0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40798469
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America bitches

I'm now officially imposing my presence on this thread.

Fourth for FUCK tripcode users.

You Brits are rotten cunts

Trip code users remind me of ponyfags and pre-tumblr's-existance cancer days here.

why don't you guys just force anonymous in your settings?

Three and a half hours through the ride the tiger, I can tell it's influenced pol

I don't know why he doesn't like Negro jazz though

Forgot to type audio book

>jazz

How would that help?

It's normally 3 but I'm part time so 5

║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║with this blade
║░▒║i cut those who
║░▒║disrespect the
║░▒║LGBT+ community
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
▓▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]

Fair enough, thanks for the info I appreciate it

Yes, I do call that a shit post

Explain yourselves.

>║\
>║▒\
>║▒▒\
>║░▒║
>║░▒║with this blade
>║░▒║i cut those who
>║░▒║disrespect the
>║░▒║LGBT+ community
>║░▒║
>║░▒║
>║░▒║
>▓▓▓▓
>[█▓]
>[█▓]
>[█▓]
>[█▓]

umayyad?

dumb frogposter

Absolutely fucking stupid retard frogposter who should be killed

It's called a cucked Media Industry Binland, you know, what every Western Nation seems to be infested with and the fact that we are here is because of that reason.

live to aid. bin that blade.

>║\
>║▒\
>║▒▒\
>║░▒║
>║░▒║with this blade
>║░▒║i behead those
>║░▒║who insult pepe
>║░▒║
>║░▒║
>║░▒║
>║░▒║
>▓▓▓▓
>[█▓]
>[█▓]
>[█▓]
>[█▓]

You forgot the Kekistani flag

Damn. Fixed now

upvoted

Some day I'll tell my grandkids about my bravery in The Great Meme War

Testing

Lads should we bring back capital punishment for the most serious crimes (e.g. Murder, terrorism and child rape)? and do you believe it's something the British public would actually want?

hello

ayo britpakis, have you binned your country yet?

also why has nobody got one of these projectors yet for some epic lulz

fun fact

hitler was born in austria

so you can fuck off nazi

>do you believe it's something the British public would actually want?
Yes, they always overwhelmingly have. But the intelligentsia thinks it knows best

>'A bit of me is dying. But I can’t stay': the EU nationals exiting Britain

This is the only brexit comfort still with us.

fun fact, hitler wanted to let the UK keep their empire and keep oppressing subhumans like streetshitters
their "greatest ally" america, set a different "plan" in motion

>their "greatest ally" america, set a different "plan" in motion
wrong
>fun fact, hitler wanted to let the UK keep their empire and keep oppressing subhumans like streetshitters
prove it

jewboy, if you don't know history then there's exactly jack shit I have to "prove" to you, or anyone else
united states of nigger and multiculture is a cancer on this planet and your war-profiteering will definitely catch up with you, and if you ask me it's even better that we don't get the "people" responsible, instead we'll get to watch the genetic garbage of the anglo world drown in its own shit and hubris
g'day, non-white subhuman ;)

pretty sure I know more about European history than most Europeans Nazi scum

I advise you leave this thread immediately as it is only for World War victors only.

Click the link for more information

Why does the EU mean so much to them? I mean really?

>We had to carry on selling our sovereignty and identify down the road so Finnish Sally and French Betty can feel "welcome"

Feel terrible lads, Second Ref when.

dude ur not even white lmao

probably a bit of a nostalgia thing just like it was for everyone else under the age of 40
I know, I'm 1/32nd Native American, which has given me an extra bone in each of my ankles to run faster, jump higher, and fuck your women harder than you could even dream.

Blacks have the same extra bone too. You wonder why Europe is letting so many of them in? It's specifically so that they can breed your women.

And good morning to you, too.

morning lad

went to the bar about an hour ago because wtf am I going to do in Massachusetts?

still can't sleep

meanwhile in the real world, you wouldn't even have a single photo of yourself next to a presentable lady, who's not related to you
funny how that works, huh mongrel?:^)

This aged badly didn't it

>I went to the bar for an HOUR
jesus christi, stop roleplaying you utter sadcase
is this the general for boring turbovirgin cuckfic or summat?

Why does it mean so much to you? I mean really?
You sounded psyched back then when you held the election. Tipping point, remember?
Reality is if the EU is splintered apart it will be glassed. If it can't act with one voice it can be easily be broken apart, it needs to act as one economic force if it doesn't want to get steamrolled by the US and BRICS or whatever.
Also the EU protects that sovereign economic zone and it's currency you were to retarded to profit off like Germany.
Your immigration paranoia doesn't have much to do with what you voted about back then and didn't change much, the lazy politicians playing with you didn't left, london is still a caliphate.

>we should subjugate ourselves to German interests in the name of economics

And immigration is not paranoia, the strongest leave votes came from the areas with the highest EU immigration.

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/01/holocaust-survivors-uk-social-cohesion-splintering-warning-memoria

(((They're at it again.))) There are many in parliament that DON'T want a holocaust memorial set up on the green outside the Houses of Parliament where people sit and relax. They're doing it to force the (((memory))) people because they're scared of the amount of people waking up to the fact that the holocaust is a lie!

>Why does it mean so much to you? I mean really?
It means shit to me, that's why I voted to get out of it.
>You sounded psyched back then when you held the election. Tipping point, remember?
Yeah, getting out of it, we hate the fucking thing.
>Reality is if the EU is splintered apart it will be glassed. If it can't act with one voice it can be easily be broken apart, it needs to act as one economic force if it doesn't want to get steamrolled by the US and BRICS or whatever.
I hope the fucking thing crumbles.
>Also the EU protects that sovereign economic zone and it's currency you were to retarded to profit off like Germany.
The currency that has essentially turned your beloved EU into a rich north and a impoverished south due to the fact that Cork farmers in Portugal and Hi Tech Car manufactures in Germany are on the same currency? Works a fucking treat doesn't it, very union like.
>Your immigration paranoia doesn't have much to do with what you voted about back then and didn't change much, the lazy politicians playing with you didn't left, london is still a caliphate.
It isn't paranoia, it's demographically turning our towns and cities into foreign lands, that's a legitimate concern you fucking dumb Kraut
>london is still a caliphate.
Oh how fucking original, I'll remember that one next time I'm climbing off your mum.

Sad really, what could of been

Guess us Brits are on our own again.

Swexit or Austrexit is more likely

Bye

>implying Australia will ever leave the EU

I had to pay for meter parking and the bar closed at 2:00am (that's 8 bongs GMT)

Was actually very constructive despite nigger music playing in the background

>trying this hard

I gave up on women to focus on my career because I found that it is necessary to help move my people out of hardship, something you failed at doing...twice

M8 Swixet is more likely than either of those two

>fuck tripcoders
Thank God someone isnt a total fucking retard, cheers OP

None of them will leave the eu, they aren't stupid.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>gave up on women
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'd wager you being an ugly mongrel fuck is a fuck of a lot more likely

Does that user still have access to the screen in cardiff? Need more entertainment

Lads how do we feel about the Anglo alliance soon?

As much as the (((independent))) is independent, this is great news: telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/01/donald-trump-says-wants-involved-uk-dont-hear-word-britain-anymore/

>UK leaves the EU
>Creates a supranational organisation with the USA, including a freedom of movement clause
>Spics flood into London

Nothing would surprise me anymore.

made a new reaction image

might need cropping, i'm not really sure how to do it nicely.

>I'd wager you being an ugly mongrel fuck is a fuck of a lot more likely
I'm not terrible looking, could lose a few pounds, but it sucks when you go to school and put so much effort into a STEM degree only to find out that someone is going to pay you nothing near what you expected and you're literally never going to get a raise due to no fault of your own plus you have no money to do anything outside of your house to meet people.

>Lads how do we feel about the Anglo alliance soon
I'm down. Let's do it.

Except America needs to lead it.

> trying this hard

>implying spics could afford to fly here

If they DID flood into London, it would be great to watch all flavours of nigger clash for control

That thing's been in your ass hasn't it?

>name your channel woes
>become increasingly depressed

Not when your in Croydon and your be sitting in the middle of it

In all serious though anything more than a simple trade deal would be an awful idea. The USA is already dead.

>Croydon

I feel your pain bro. If Croydon got nuked it'll look the same afterwards.

Show us your gun collection, brit/pol/. pic related is mine

He said he's not depressed, but then in the same breath he said he also can't say he's depressed because there are people he's told 'it gets better' and if he comes out and says he's depressed it'll be like he was lying to them.

So basically; he's probably depressed. I hope he doesn't kill himself because I quite like his videos. Would give his channel more exposure though.

Come at me bro

>The USA is already dead.

waaazzzzuppppp

Don't take pics of my guns but

Ak-47 .22lr - Haven't used in years.
Lee Enfield .303 with original stock and matching serial numbers.
Lee Enfield converted to 404 shell, great fun.
2 old ass English shotguns side by side.
Schmidt Rubin in an old calibre that's a wall hanger
200 year old tower flintlock.
Old Adams revolver cap and ball used during the Raj, broken fucking hammer due to some dick dry firing it.

Few others.

Your demographics are fucked, your power projection ability is reducing year on year, your economy is being kept afloat with ponzi scheme tier mass immigration to fuel consumer spending growth. You're done, may as well accept it.

Is it easy to get a Martini Henry over there? I watched Zulu the other day and now I kinda want one.

youtu.be/BJtjy-2K5m0

Princess Diana: The more I see of her the more I think she was a massive cunt

You're actually wrong about all of that but if you a tally think that's true you should consider doing some research before posting in our thread

I genuinely serious. Start with Peter Zehan

Yeah classed as obsolete calibre, can own without a licence, need one if you want to fire it though

║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║with this blade
║░▒║i cut those who
║░▒║disrespect the
║░▒║prophet
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
▓▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]

(PBUH)

Delusion the post.

>Do some research before posting in our thread

No-one with any self respect posts in /ptg/ or any of the shitty yank generals. 99% of the Americans on this board legitimately seem retarded, they're incapable of formulating reasonable justifications for their opinions or having a discussion.

I am the reincarnation of the prophet and I like eating foreskins of pigss. Shut the fuck up.

It's Prince Phillip's last day doing royal duties.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40798469

ohayou gozaimasu