Origin of Islam: Heretic (Pedo) Christian Monk

I've wound down my studies of the Quran and the religion of Islam (my own exploration into the religion). As a Christian of Canaanite descent, I am very concerned with the way Islam has dominated the region of my ancestors and have dedicated much time and energy into studying that religion in hopes of understanding the enemy.

I have come to the conclusion that Islam was formed by a heretic Christian Monk by the name of Bahira.

Bahira is said to have revealed to a 12 year old Mohammed that he was destined to be the Prophet of Allah. Bahira is also said to have been a part of a schism group of gnostics fueding with the bishops at that time. This sect inhabited an isolated monastery in the Syrian desert. As the Islamic tradition recalls, Bahira hailed a Meccan caravan as it passed by the monastery to invite them in to rest and eat. The caravan members left little 12 year old Mohammed outside to guard the camels. Bahira spotted the boy and asked that he also come inside to the monastery to partake in the feast. It is at that time that he revealed to Mohammed that his destiny was to be Allah's Prophet.

My theory is that these heretics were homosexual pedofiles. Upon seeing a rare caravan, they desperately hailed them in order to share "company" (and probably bodily fluids). It was then that Bahira molested the boy Mohammed while perhaps telling him his destiny.

This event was the spark that made Mohammed who he became: a pedofile warmonger hungry to feed the emptiness in his heart where his childhood was forcibly ripped away.

A Christian tradition states that during a drunken party at the monastery, Bahira was stabbed and killed during a drunken fight. It is said that this is the reason that Islam forbids consumption of alcohol...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Uyj6Oip4eE
m.phys.org/news/2017-07-present-day-lebanese-descend-biblical-canaanites.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=-Uyj6Oip4eE

Here's the low-down: "Mecca", as we know it, didn't exist; there's no archaeological evidence for it, and the Mecca we know isn't mentioned in any writings until the 8th century. Much of the flora and fauna described in the Qur'an sounds closer to Palestine or Mesopotamia (so basically, northern Arabia), NOT southern Arabia. There's no evidence that the spice trade went through where Mecca today is located; the Yemenis and Ethiopians primarily traded with their northern neighbors through waterways like the Red Sea.

Bump for interest.

>Mushrikeen delusions

good thread

> pedofile

Anyways didnt the Christian god impregnate a little girl named Mary?

I bet you believe in ghost too huh?

>As a Christian of Canaanite descent, I am very concerned with the way Islam has dominated the region of my ancestors
Dude it's been 700 years since "your people" even existed
It's not like within the last century and a half where you would have reason to complain or your own damn people
But the entire region no longer has a single thing worth calling association even to tie it to it's past.
It's wiped clean, gone, even the ancient architecture and literature is gone

I never heard of Jesus marrying a 6 year old, drinking camel urine, ordering murders or being a rapist (SOURCE : koran & haddiths)

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Narrated Anas:
The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.
حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا هَمَّامٌ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّ نَاسًا، اجْتَوَوْا فِي الْمَدِينَةِ فَأَمَرَهُمُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ يَلْحَقُوا بِرَاعِيهِ ـ يَعْنِي الإِبِلَ ـ فَيَشْرَبُوا مِنْ أَلْبَانِهَا وَأَبْوَالِهَا، فَلَحِقُوا بِرَاعِيهِ فَشَرِبُوا مِنْ أَلْبَانِهَا وَأَبْوَالِهَا، حَتَّى صَلَحَتْ أَبْدَانُهُمْ فَقَتَلُوا الرَّاعِيَ وَسَاقُوا الإِبِلَ، فَبَلَغَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَبَعَثَ فِي طَلَبِهِمْ، فَجِيءَ بِهِمْ فَقَطَعَ أَيْدِيَهُمْ وَأَرْجُلَهُمْ، وَسَمَرَ أَعْيُنَهُمْ. قَالَ قَتَادَةُ فَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سِيرِينَ أَنَّ ذَلِكَ كَانَ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَنْزِلَ الْحُدُودُ.

m.phys.org/news/2017-07-present-day-lebanese-descend-biblical-canaanites.html

We have:

1. The alphabet that you use
2. Byblos
3. The food that you eat
4. Maritime trade

That's our people's legacy.

Secondly, the Middle East was entirely Christian until the Umayid caliphate invaded... and even then, the Umayid were largely accepting of Christian inhabitants of the region (they just levied taxes). Christians have inhabited the Middle East until this day, but since 2003 intervention by kike slaves, Christian populations in Syria and Iraq dropped by 50%-70%. Christians aren't really what matters though...

What matters is that Islamists want to destroy the rich history of the region. Look what ISIS did to Palmyra! And look what the Turks are doing to the 1600 year old Churches of Antioch... all in the name of Islam.

There's still much left to fight for... it isn't just middle eastern history... it's rich world history that will be lost forever due to goat-fucking shit for brains

Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151

Sahih Muslim

Chapter 10: IT IS PERMISSIBLE FOR THE FATHER TO GIVE THE HAND OF HIS DAUGHTER IN MARRIAGE EVEN WHEN SHE IS NOT FULLY GROWN UP.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him. Book 8, Number 3309.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. Book 8, Number 3310

that doesn't surprise me at all

islam is cancer that needs to be removed sparing no woman nor child.

How do you know that everything is lost? Have you ever set foot there much less even read about what exists there as windows to humanity's past???

Pedophilia decrees from www.islamic-fatwa.net
Question 1809
After the permanent committee for the scientific research and fatwahs (religious decrees) reviewed the question forwarded by the grand scholar of the committee with reference number 1809 issued on 3/5/1453 and 7/5/1421 (Islamic calendar)
Question: ‘It has become widespread these days, and especially during weddings, the habit of mufa’khathat of the children. (mufa’khathat - literally translated, it means “placing between the thighs” which means placing the male member between the thighs of a child).
What is the opinion of scholars, knowing full well that the prophet, the peace of Allah be upon him, also practiced the “thighing” of Aisha - the mother of believers - may Allah be pleased with her ?
Answer: After studying the issue, the committee has answered as follows:
As for the prophet, his thighing his fiancée Aisha when she was six years of age and not able to consummate the relationship was due to her small age. That is why the Prophet used to place his male member between her thighs and massage it, as the prophet had control of his male member not like other men.

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:
"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

Dude fucking what?
Sandnigger Jesus was a bisexual pedo who got raped by a Christian monk?
O-ok.

you activated my almonds

thems some nasty doubles

That's not from AL TABARI it's from Masnad Ahmed bin Hanbal and is propoganda spewed by Muawiya who was an opponent to Ali,Hasan and Hussein while his father was the guy who fought with Muhammad for 10 years.

The only historical fact in this statement is that Muhammad met a priest back when he was 12 at a feast at the monastery of Bahira.

The Drunk murder story about Sergius has no basis in Islam. The reason Alcohol was totally prohibited was because some people came to the prayers drunk and couldn't understand what they were saying.

Your accusations against Bahira are based on the fact that he had a caravan stop at his hermit. The rest is conjecture that is typical of Christians. Like the fact that your scholars maintained for years that Muhammad died in 666 AD.

WE WUZ CANAANITES AN' SHEIT!!!

Aristotle himself used goat urine in medicine.

What would you suggest? Getting some Medicine from the local chemist in the middle of the desert?

The middle East was Zoroastrian AND Christian.