Alright /pol, I just had a thought;

Alright /pol, I just had a thought;
If white males are constantly being accused of this imaginary concept called white priveledge, is it necessarily wrong to actually start taking advantage of white priveledge? I mean, they already think we're pieces of shit for it, so might as well use it, right?

I say, if we're already paying for a Lambourghini, might as well drive it and not waste it, right?

Thoughts?

>77
Kek agrees.

KEK himself is confused OP. White privilege does not exist, it's just a phrase they, scuse me, (((they))) use to gaslight us while we are genocided. If white privilege existed, we would all have Ferraris and a hot Russian QT 3.14 gf.

What do we have instead? Hot pockets and lonely basement.

You can't take advantage of something that doesn't exist.

You should be "taking advantage" of "white privilege" because not doing so means the destruction of your race.

Jews use their racial privilege to better their fellow race. Whites had better start doing the same, and soon, or white civilization will be lost.

ok, how do I use my privilege? (other than paying abhorrent amounts of taxes that is)

Privilege or lack thereof is not connected to race.

Hey guys, lets realise the lefts strawmen!

Privilege to live in your own white society that your white ancestors created.

Yes indeed.

>is it necessarily wrong to actually start taking advantage of white priveledge?
What the fuck is white privilege? Not behaving like a nigger and people appreciating it is not a fucking privilege. I don't behave like a nigger and as reward people don't treat me as one, that's literally it.

>1 post by this ID

You can't just have magical weapons and kill the Rothschilds,there is no privilege,the leftist in my country thought not in large number often accuse upper caste of privilege.

Whats natural is privilege now.

no one accuses white people of having white priviledge. they are not personally guilty. its something granted to them by society. i have it, i know i have it, im not proud of it or ashamed of it. i just dont use it to hurt others, as much as i can. i have power so im responsible, and am willing to surrender the power when its possible. relax, only idiots we can ignore blame us personally for something we have no control over. you cant renounce it, really, you can only moderate the effect by being wise and aware, and comppassionate towards others.

"white privilege" is a racist term.
It suggests that all over the globe, white people are the only ones that take care of their own in their own countries.

Pointing this out takes you to another racist concept pushed by the same people - the idea that whites dont have a country of their own.

At its core, its blatantly anti white and racist in the sense that it targets one race above all others, sets different standards for one against the other.

Considering whites are a global minority
Why would white societies be tailored for non whites?

This is a case of the third world teaming up to gang up on the first world
To consume it

/thread

How do we use something that isnt real?

What I'd like to hear is if we're so terrible and have the potential to holocaust the world at the slightest infraction of our teatime rituals, why are they all coming to live around us? If we're so quaint and queer with our socks + sandals and classical music, why are they wasting their time trying to enrich us?

I think deep down these "people" know they're poking a hibernating bear and have some sort of death wish.

Except white priveledge doesnt exist.
Theres people who are worthless and give up and quit when things are hard, and theres people that arent big fucking loser pussies that blame the world for what is their own fault.

Hearing shit about this "priveledge" pisses me off.
I have my own fucking buisness, and i grew up in the fucking gutter, all these kids excusing their lazy ass imature behavior is pathetic, they should all be taught a fucking lesson.

Not true. Feminists take advantage of things that don't exist all the time (like white male privilege)

You can't take advantage of something that's not real retard.

Anyone know what model of gun is in the photo?

It's a well known fact that this is the inevitable outcome of constantly falsely accusing someone.

Do the time, do the crime.

No, they take advantage of the perception that white male privilege exists.

>no one accuses white people of having white priviledge.
Stopped reading.

What kind of SMG is that? It almost looks like a modified AKM but I'm almost certain it isn't.