Hey Sup Forums. Recently I've begun to date this 7/10 Latina qt. She's really great and I love being around her...

Hey Sup Forums. Recently I've begun to date this 7/10 Latina qt. She's really great and I love being around her, my only issue is her Mexican heritage. The sex is good and all is well, I'm just worried about what would happen if I had children with her. Would I be polluting my pure white bloodline? Am I a disgrace to my ancestors?

Post her pics

Yes. Don't be a race traitor

>Going to Sup Forums for romantic advise

I'm black and I'm having a summer fling with a white girl, just do what makes you happy

>problem glasses
>nose ring
Gross

HAHAH kys XD this nigga said 7/10
wtf HAHAHA
how is this not troll lol
omg hahaha
i can't. i needed this laugh.. thanks

Aight

Shit

Ew she's fucking ugly. On second thought never mind.

Bait

Heres your (you)

Nigga fuck you. Answer the damn question.

You're a disgrace to men everywhere if you're settling for something so disgusting. I could give less of a fuck about her race

Aight thanks

Also what if I'm ugly as fuck nigga

>>Would I be polluting my pure white bloodline?

Yes, of course.

>>Am I a disgrace to my ancestors?

Yes, you are. Get a white girl instead.

>Would I be polluting my pure white bloodline? Am I a disgrace to my ancestors?
Yes, and this is a serious problem because once hispanics become a majority in the Southwest there will be either a secessionist movement or a movement to join Mexico, which will start a war, inflame racial tensions for generations and result in the displacement of millions of people.

Race mixing is not a meme. It has serious long term consequences in the real world that increase net suffering for everyone involved, not just whites.

Do not Balkanize our society any further.

You're a good fisherman.

>That facial structure
>Those glasses
>Nose ring
At that point just get an equally disastrous white girl and cut out the middle man that is race mixing entirely.
t. spic

go white or go home

Yes kys

this

Racial mixing shit aside man, you will ALWAYS be an outsider from her family. If you insist on Americanizing your kids (white names, no cultural grips from anything but American society) her family and possibly herself will resent you for it. They'll talk shit about you behind your back or in front of you if you can't understand Spanish and will only use you for convenient favors because you're white and less likely to be looked at by the cops when doing something weird like vouching for someone's green card. Be prepared to be as nice as you can with them and seemingly treated well, only to be insulted, excluded from family functions, and erased or excluded in family photos.

They're pieces of shit and opportunists, just don't bother if family is really important to you because the headaches aren't worth it unless she also is willing to alienate her family too.

>t. racemixed white/central american mutt

yes. much disgrace. get white girl now.

This. If you can't speak Spanish to call tgem on their bullshit and are not willing to embrace the culture it could be a rough time.