The German Question

What the FUCK is Germany's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSPa1d5FFY8
history.stackexchange.com/questions/14608/did-the-germans-purposefully-arrange-to-send-lenin-to-russia-to-start-a-revoluti
youtube.com/watch?v=ryAO8Zmv4ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Easy...........theyre dumbasses

Germany prepare yourselves to be blacked!!!

An entire nation of autistic people, I remember East Germany, they made best Korea look like a holiday destination. That's how hard they hit the Koolaide.

Keep whining ameriturd

Brexit means Brexit.
America is sanctioning Russia.
America is closing down trade with China etc.

I am pretty sure this time around it is the Anglo-Americans that are starting the conflict.

Kek

>this time

They can't let go of the shame and guilt ove the past, the insecuity causes them to lash out in the exact way they don't want to act.

Enjoy getting Merkeled.

U wot m8?

I'm not going to fight for the fourth reich though. I'll immediately defect to the US at the slightest sign of hostility.

It's called adaptation mother fucker. Ofc you wouldnt know anything about that, your form of adaptation is letting savages rape your women everday as you watch horrified yet rendered incapable of doing anything. Stfu and sit down Germany, If I wanted your opinion I would have given it to you.

Fuck Spongebob used to be so good

Germany just wants to take over Europe.
Just this time around they're doing it in the most devastating way possible.

Oh no

> I'll immediately defect to the US at the millionth sign of hostility.

Seasons 1-3 were legit good. Then the movie happened and it all went downhill from there.

The "eternal german" thing isn't a meme.

Man, that's not even fake news. It's some guys internet post.

Just typical from the surrender monkey

>Haha I'm getting raped by a black man but that guy is getting raped by three black men so I win.

>USA elected someone to work on their leeches
>Germany re-elected the person who brought their leeches in the first place and keeps bringing more in
YEH BUT DON'T THROW STONES HURRRRRR WE ALL HAVE PROBLEMS DURRRRRRRRRR

>Stfu and sit down Germany, If I wanted your opinion I would have given it to you.

If you wanna blame any European country for communism you blame Germany. It was Jews that started that fire in the end, even is the Slavs ended up feeding it.

The rest of that is basically true but it was all to get rid of communism in europe, which we did. Now we are pivoting back to more reasonable policies because we have no reason to put up with black nonsense. What is your excuse for letting your country be raped?

Can u just fucknig die already you fucking piece of shit kraut? God, I hope the UK really bombs the shit out of you, even if its the last thing they'll do. Good thing you dont even have anything that remotely resembles army so this will be easy.

More like 30000

Well yeah, but as it stands the US still don't want to accept me. I hoped Trump would change that, but...

Nah, don't worry, I'll come back wearing an American uniform to exterminate the EU

I can tell your a spic.

>Germany

MERKEL you fucknut!
It's the same "problem" YOU have with characters like McCain, Graham etc.
Nobody's asking the "Burger Question" because you don't show up with pitchforks on the stairs of Capitol Hill demanding the head of those traitors.

Neither are we standing in front of the Reichstag or the Chancellory demanding Merkel's head, although DOTR is the actual excempel that's needed to bring these sociopaths back to their senses.

So fuck off, Burger. Your nation is as much in the shitter as ours.

>american flag

Seriously, Germany can not catch a break with it's fucking crazy leaders, put them out of their misery. The only thing they had going for them, which was engineering, has be shit for decades, fuck them.

Fuck you Nazi faggot, Hitler dont have shit on me. Home grown american white boi here faggot, got anything else to say you cuck faggot. Id be happy to show you your place in the line as a useful idiot

Germanfucks literally financed and supported revolution in Russia, but then for some reason got mad then commies tried to do the same in Bavaria. Fucking retards, good thing they are getting destroyed, this time forever I hope.

>Be Amerishit support Soviet union with their Communist ideology end up helping them take half of Europe, then pressure Germany into taking shitskins in the 60's totally remove Nationalism from Germany/denazification
and proceed to shit out interracial propaganda till today

WEW America is so European! every European Nationalist should know that America isn't our friend at all

And i want to add it's quite funny how most of the "Allied" countries are cucked shitholes while most eastern countries are shitholes economical but remain Nationalistic

I hear you. Hang in there. We're trying, frogbro.

>13 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities; for there is no authority except from God, and those authorities that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists authority resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Do you wish to have no fear of the authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive its approval; 4 for it is God’s servant for your good. But if you do what is wrong, you should be afraid, for the authority[a] does not bear the sword in vain! It is the servant of God to execute wrath on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be subject, not only because of wrath but also because of conscience. 6 For the same reason you also pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, busy with this very thing. 7 Pay to all what is due them—taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.
Romans 13

I respect both the U.S. and Germany on these issues.

But THIS time, Germany is the bad guy.

>this time around
What did he mean by this?

It is literally this. Every time I've been to Germany the people are so sullen, weird, withdrawn, and guilt-ridden.

They are SO unfriendly and lacking in social skills. The only friendly people I ever meet in Germany are the fucking expats or Czechs.

Truly a country of virtue signaling faggots who want to appear righteous on the world stage by adopting a white guilt stance and liberal, open-border policies.

This

After the movie something changed in the show. must've been writing staff

Marx who was living in the UK invented it and lenin who lived in switzerland made russia a commie state but sure it was germanys fault
Probably our fault too that jews tried to make germany commie and that you rearmed the soviet union

Europe needs the good men to stay behind and help. She is in a really bad spot right now. To abandon her at her weakest is a disgrace.

immigration without assimilation is invasion

>Nah, don't worry, I'll come back wearing an American uniform to exterminate the EU
BASED FROG

I'll join you.

This. I have been to Germany two times and the people are really sullen? That is the only real word I can use to describe them. They are all gloomy and really only get joy through admitting their people are bad and apologizing for it. They have zero self respect and are fucking pathetic. If this is how they will stay when fascism comes back then they need to fucking go.

If your local police knew you were posting nigger shit and stars of david crap, would they be cool with it or would you have to go to mama merkel's re-education camp for pussies?
Honest question. I don't know what counts for freedom in the that over-sized nursery school you call a country.

So when lenin traveled from switzerland to russia Wilhelm II did not killed him and let him go to russia and that is what you call financed and supported?
American education everyone

We're always the good guys, Kraut. Always.

Yeah there are some really positive European immigration bills that have been proposed but my worry is how do we keep away people like Who have been broken by the ZOG. Because you just the hypocrites would jump at the chance. Maybe some mandatory work in ICE at the border wall shooting cholos wouldnimprive nationlism

>Germany re-elected the person who brought their leeches in the first place and keeps bringing more in
Except that never happened, because we didn't have elections after the refugee crisis started. Merkel will get re-elected, so effectively it doesn't matter, still, get your facts right.

I enjoyed seeing your digits, user. Thanks for letting me experience that with you.
-A Friend

Maybe you should visit the rural real germany and not the 20% city retards next time

What did Kek mean by this?

germans = niggers of europe (except they can build cars and shit)

Killing Germans is the best of all American traditions. War with Germany when? I am ready.

>US
>Finance Communism
In the timeline I am from it was Germany that promoted and financed the birth of Communism.

Germany was a mistake.

>13 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities
how convenient

>Jews = Germany
This meme needs to stop

This guy hasn't figured out that Merkel is grandstanding to try and win the vote by creating external enemies. Pretty much like all politicians right now

Total shill. Probably a shitposter being paid by Brussels..

>Germany prepare yourselves to be blacked!!!
It's funny because Merkel's party is "black"

Germany literally funded the Russian civil war for a short term solution to their shitty war. They didn't really think ahead of what would happen when they put an ideology in charge of a country that's only goal is the destruction of normal leadership and economy.

nice source faggots

>elected a woman
there's the problem.

Doesn't Germany have American troops inside its borders RIGHT NOW?

If the US wanted to, they could take over the Reichstag in the next hour with minimal resistance.

> what is their problem
Germany is an empire, not a nation. They are a slightly more cohesive version of Yugoslavia that has survived in 3(2017) versions of itself.
Now, if you are a German it doesn't mean you have to speak German and be raised in Germany. All you have to do to be German is accept the supremacy of the guys in Berlin, be it the Kaiser, Bundeskanzler or Mama Angela. On the other hand, being a Bavarian for example requires you to speak German and be raised in Bavaria.
Which brings us to the problem at hand - despite their rhetoric, the German government is still in empire mode, meaning that it wants to extend itself over the continent and beyond. They do not see themselves as natives of their lands, but as global elites who can rule over anything that accepts them.
Their propanda is perfidious and clever - they give you security and take care of most of your problems in exchange for loyalty and obedience, but above all they provide order, which is why Bavarians, Pommeranians etc. gave up on their sovereingty and became Germans.
Despite the autistic screeching of our resident edgesocs, cutting up the German empire is what stabilizes the entire European area because it keeps the megalomanics in Berin surpressed. Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=LSPa1d5FFY8

>america financed communism
>germany is the leading export of karl marx
lol

Once a German—always a German. Never again!

How so ? We had a big fucking war to kill every commie and liberate europa from commie scum but you morons gave the SU billions worth of military shit which was much more compared to their own shit. If it was not for you we would have reached Siberia by 1943

So you wanted to follow in our footsteps?

I SWEAR TO THE GODS GERMANY IF YOU FUCK UP EUROPE ONE MORE TIME.
You're like the jews to me now.

She's right tho: FUCK THE ANGLOSCUM!

Yeah any source for that? Never seen any but people still still saying it like it is the truth or some bullshit

HABEDIN

>this time

If you fucking krauts hadnt of started WW1 and fucking funded the creation of the SU you wouldnt of had to fight them 20 years later. You krauts have been a cancer in central Europe for centuries.

#removekraut

history.stackexchange.com/questions/14608/did-the-germans-purposefully-arrange-to-send-lenin-to-russia-to-start-a-revoluti
Directly funded Lenin and sent him to Russia.

> useful idiot
Very ironic of you

germans truly are the biggest niggers of the white race.

>biggest chimp outs in human history= g*rmany
>biggest stealing spree in history= g*rmany
>biggest jew puppet in human history= g*rmany

really a retarded nation.
everytime they fuck up, they blame.... whatever first comes to mind.
they're like TURBO dindus.

they blame everybody for their chimpouts, communists, jews, slavs, everything and everybody, except the fucking germans.

biggest dindus.

>we dindu nuffin it was the ***pick something not german***

i can bet 100$ with any of you, that if we nuked g*rmany instead of japan, europe would be a white paradise by now.

but we left the germans alive, and now they're doing their thing again.

Just because your country has birthright citizenship doesn't mean everyone has
Marx was a jew therefore not german and he was living most of his life in the UK

Just gonna leave this here...
youtube.com/watch?v=ryAO8Zmv4ag

This is running on empty Food Review

BURGERS PLEASE LIBERATE GERMANY
I LIKE WHAT YOUR B-17'S DID TO GERMAN CITIES, WANNA SHOW ME THAT TRICK AGAIN

Don't let divide and conquer threads like these get the best of you, krautbro. The jew outplays us all.

Point out a single thing that Australia did that royally fucked shit up on a global scale like the UK or the US.

>protip: you can't

Faggots.

>I will immediately run away.

sending a jew into exile, tthats what we did.
MArx wasnt exactly german.

And stop acting like merkel = germany
Most people hate her guts but if you had any clue about our political landscape is that your only choice is wet and dry shit.

And all that war talk, do you really think there will ever be a actual infantry war in the west? all we would do is send drones and counter said drones until one drops a giant bomb and then its over. Boring as robotic warfare man. fuck that, if you come with swords and clubs im in. otherwise ill be somewherei n the swiss mountains waiting for the shitstorm to be over.

>history channel
Yeah i can sure trust those guys that put out ayyy lmaos out 24/7 and hitler was a black gay transsexual with one testicle too....
Even if true all we did was not stopping him if that means financed and supported okaay

well "directly funded"

more like "hey lenin heres your travel expense go be a retard in the russian cold"
>useful idiot

from the guy talking like Bubba who will be a meatshield if anything. HOME GROWN AMERICAN! thats just code for incestious hillbilly to me.

Point out a single thing that Austrialia did on the global scale in the first place.

>What the FUCK is Germany's problem?
Being occupied by the US.

>remembering the DDR
good times, user

How is german engineering shit? cars ahve turned to shit especially audi but otherwise. industrial engineering is pretty much all german or planned by germans worldwide. Any giant project is spearheaded by some german engineers i guarantee you that cleetus.

I would be salty too if I was going to be DPed by jungle apes and vodka chugging plumbers.

You know, city life in germany is drastically different to the rural germans.

its like you go to new york and wonder why people are so stressed and angry. think before you write/talk

its tradition that germany start a WW. they are typecast so that those who are aware of how world wars have started can prepare

i think the orient has decided they want no part in the west faggotry this time around so it looks like a pure europe, america, middle east sort of thing. africa may throw its hat in the ring as well

Lol this germanfuck is really dense about admitting of creating commiestate he then bravely """"tried to get rid off""". I bet you are really mad about revolution in Bavaria and totally justify Hitler because of that.

Honestly I'd say that Germany should be split into 1000 different countries, but we now it wouldnt help, some fucking GREAT GERMAN would come and unify this shit again to ruin Europe once more. So genocide is in order - no other options.

>Merkel will get re-elected
You people don't understand representation at all and probably shouldn't be allowed self-rule any longer.