Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLU4THkuIsM
archive.is/gPajM
archive.fo/DmsT9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its behind a paywall
Archive that link

SJWs, including those who are Jewish, are vociferous critics of Israel.

Given that Sweden in recent years has been ground zero for SJWs, it only makes sense that they hate Israel.

Fuckin' Swedes,
YOU LIKE PHILISTINES SO MUCH,
WELL GOOD,
HAVE SOME!

Because they are hurting their beloved bulls: Arabs.

>Oy vey don't hate us stupid goyim.

>Given that Sweden in recent years has been ground zero for SJWs

This will fall on deaf ears, but no, it hasn't. That's America.

Redpilled

Israel is a made up entity. Apartheid state. It will crumble soon enough. I feel sorry for the jews that until now have benefited from Zionism, but will suffer badly. Not all jews are zionists, but I can't see how humanity post Zionism can afford to differentiate between them. Time will tell.

We support North Korea as well. We don't like ugly hook nosed Jew-niggers. All we see are White people, East Asians, and races tainted with Negroid genes (Jews for example).

Burgers will never accept that they are the breeding ground for all of this shit.

It's super obvious, too. Listen to any SJW in a non-English speaking country and every sentence will be full of English buzzwords, simply because there are no words for what they want to say in their native tongue. It's painfully obvious to everyone where it all comes from.

But Burgers are too proud of their country to admit it.

Well, Sven, it isn't like we're overrun with brown people like you are...

Because muslims hate jews more than us

The point is it started in America, even if Sweden is now more liberal/left-wing/SJW

cuz muh palestinian kedz

Because anywhere muslims immigrate to, the govt starts hating jews for votes

muslims vote in a block.

If you faggots still think israel is to be blamed for the multi-culti you have to castrate yourself to not spread your dumbness

You are stupid, we have never supported Israel in our entire history.

Well, it does have to do with the huge immigration. But you have to understand the Swedish mentality. Strength is weakness here. The mighty part is always a bully, and the weak part is always good and innocent (except when this line of thought could theoretically support the Sweden Democrats). Couple this with a country that hasn't been to war in 200 years and doesn't understand what war is, and you come to the conclusion that Israel is evil for doing what is necessary. Personally, I don't have any problem with Israel, I just think we should be allowed to do the same as them - slowly genocide minorities in order to create a proper nation-state. And we need to send all Jews there and seize their assets here.

preddy true, isrealis killed Folke Bernadotte because he tried to reach a peace deal between jews and arabs.
But nowadays isreal are hated by the left for muh peaceful victim palestinians.

Isn't it obvious. Isreal is the last colony of europeans which isn't decolonized.

>Well, Sven, it isn't like we're overrun with brown people like you are...

Say that again, mr 56%

So Sweden is really redpilled? Why does Sup Forums say they're SJW's and cucks then?

Started and maintained. 100% of this sjw bs would end if California fell into the ocean.

Communists / Progressives hate Israel almost as much as Nazis. Muh poor Palestine, muh poor refugees.

just like hitler, he loved muslim dick.

Sweden hates Israel because our politicians are female and their muslim boyfriends hate israel.

I hate Sweden with jewish-tier hatred
more than I hate having to pluck nose hairs
more than I hate discount pork
more than I hate when the goy's penny falls on a metal floor instead of the carpet
more than I fucking hate that german poster who told me "yo mama so fat they had to push her smoke up the chimney"
I actually hate Sweden more than I hate finding out the wishing well is 20 foot deep
it's more intense than the sensation of bile I get in my stomach when goyim actually deduce shit correctly
the palestinians and iranians get their due respect, but I'd sooner send all our nuclear arsenal straight to Stockholm before wasting another shekel on shooting either

If you spend a shekel on us, we win.

Because they're human.

Kek your fucking dumb

The european left is projew and antiisraeli
they want the jews in europe to keep the kikery while favoring muslims in the me

Anyway.......

>People caring about "politics"

Pic related

This delusion

just blow up their univesities then, ot at least a few starbuxx coffee shops

Israel is conservative

>We
The people, not politicians.

Because Israel is conservative and they donĀ“t like muslims. Sweden loves muslims and left politics

The average Sven is a cuck.
Every time I see a Swede on jewbook that shittalks le Israeli apartheid he has 50% jewbook friends by the name of Muhammad and Hamza.
Be sure that the Swedish anti Israel stance isn't fueled by "1488 heil hitler praise le kek xD".

because they love the mudslimes

Yep, nuke America and all our problems with the ultra left dissolve. Once the baizuo go, we can finally deal with the Muslim menace once and for all.

Pretty much, theres even been instances where swedish antifa attacks jews in the street.

lefties and muh palestine. Ive never seen any criticism against israel other than that.

Because jews. jews are THE single reason that the west is so fucked as it is today.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLU4THkuIsM

I like how everyone here in Sweden seems to think that SD (Swedish Democrats) will be our salvation in 2018

It's a step in the right direction.

yes
because hating Israel seems to be working great for you so far, eh?

the people that vote sd are more radical in their views than the party itself which is promising.

Both of (((them))):
archive.is/gPajM
archive.fo/DmsT9

Is this an '89 refference?

because jews are the muslims' most hated enemy

We hurt their precious beloved shitskins

Go shoot another Gandhi or something.

Sweden has translated all those SJW words though. You are right that the politics is imported from America but compared to their neighbours the swedes have really embraced it.

you = 36% hispanic, 13% black
sweden = 90% white

Same reason all the other Muslim countries do

who the fuck cares? like half those 90% are women past manopause

Because the modern swede loves everything that is weak, and they have to show weakness towards the growing muslim population, thus submitting to their hatred towards jews. Israel is a politically correct object of hatred since you can attack a state which happens to be full of jews, while denying it has anything to do with judaism.

Always this HDI prediction... It's already been proven false as we went up 1 or 2 points in 2015, we didn't go down.

He's a Jew, he can't help himself. Always lie lie and lie, and if that doesn't work, then lie some more.

you always go down dumbass

Fuck off.

Israel is just a fake country with no right to exist, they haven't conquered that land or fought for it. It was given to them because they are useless trash, that is why sane people treat them as such.

A bunch of talmudized Slavs between the world wars

Now when your greatest ally in the middle east, ISIS, is being defeated, the muslim countries surrounding you are heading towards stability and Israel will be the new battlefield within 20 years as the US loses more and more control over the world. Good luck getting gang banged by muhammed, ahmad and their 40 cousins.
Then we can ship all mudslimes back and the world will live happily ever after. :)

t. 56%

Oy vey you can't say things like that! Mods, delete this post or else!

> Israel is a made up entity.
Because the idea of a Palestinian state didn't appear in the 60s, long after Israel was established
> Apartheid state.
Wrong. We didn't annex the West Bank, they're not Israeli citizens.
> It will crumble soon enough.
Wrong. And if it will en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

So a commie Jew hates Israel. Gee, what else is new?

Folke Bernadotte. That's the sole reason criticism of zionist was never able to become a taboo here. Terrorist cunts, the lot of them. Repulsive tribalists. Despicable.