Why do liberals love blacks and hispanics but hate asians despite asians being more of a minority in the US than the...

Why do liberals love blacks and hispanics but hate asians despite asians being more of a minority in the US than the first two groups? Is it because of their lighter skin color?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PpFkR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are successful.. libs hate success

It's because SE Asians defy their narrative of non-whites failing in white-dominant societies. It forces them to re-evaluate their entire worldview, and they can't do that, because it would break them. They've gone too deep down the progressive rabbit hole to crawl back out of it. They would never admit that Asians succeed because their focus on family and education.

>Asians complaining about "racism against asians"

I'd take that with a pinch of salt. I mean, I don't deny that statistically such thing could happen, but when suddenly all asians start crying about it it sounds like some insider meme.

This and

why dont these chinese ever complain about the chinese exclusion act?

smaller dicks, don't cause rape fantasies.

>They would never admit that Asians succeed because their focus on family and education.

And you know, SEAsians are biologically superior in intellect than the other minorities (other than the rich Indians that come over).

And as soon as you go there, you hit the "racism" area. Worldview raped and murdered then raped again.

Remember that Leftism is in the end, a race to the bottom.

Because liberals are racist and think spics and niggers are too stupid to stick up for themselves

equality through culling the successful

This, meanwhile they conflate successful beaners with a indio selling corn on the cob covered in butter and shitty spices, anyone whose actually successful and doesn't want a horde of peasants to invade the country gets treated worse than the way they treat White people with a sense of pride. Its always been the same shit my whole life, get shit on by chicanos and cholos for not sounding like a retard when I speak English and for "wanting to be white" whatever that even means.

Just take us all out already, we have it coming

Because it no longer exists?

>SEAsians are biologically superior in intellect

Yeah, sure Mr. "Aussie". For that reason we actually should replace our own populations with asians because it will only benefit us as a society. Because deep down we know that we're just stupid barbarians whose only virtue was discovering putting shrapnel inside a traditional chinese firework.

Because liberals are worthless pieces of dog shit that should all be gassed?

You guys are fucking losers. Get off the internet and get a fucking life

Shitskin detected

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Because on average they aren't reliant on welfare and refuse to identify themselves as victims.

>*quality education

STEM, and the like. Not fucking liberal arts and gender studies.

Why ask questions that have been answered a million times already?

They hate them for two reasons
>Asians are successful and they hate success
>Asians are successful despite not being white, disproving their whole narrative

Is that Jackie Sup Forums from hwndu

Should have read the rest of the sentence because he went on to say "than the other minorities", i.e. blacks, spics and so on.

liberals hate them because they either integrate well or stay quietly to themselves while working hard. mainly because they are conservative.

They are superior in IQ to Mexicans and Negroes. That's a fact. They're even higher than mixed Euros (I doubt they're higher than Anglican Anglos, though).

I don't think they run society is better than a Euro ones, though. They're too collectivist over individual freedom.

no it's Uncle Chang different asian

Asians are retarded, they'll support policies which are directly detrimental to them just to get back at the white devil

I said to get off the internet and get a fucking life

No.

Praise Kuck

Although it's a lot more complex than that, if you want a short and easy answer there it is

me too. i was part of the very, very special forces and served during 'Really Terrific Job Gang' on the front lines.

we drilled for missions all day for hours. my team was never deployed to a hot zone, butt we kept our shoelaces tied nice n' tight in case we had to run really fast. thank goodness for tendies

Spent a while looking for proof of this study and the source. Nothing found. Just some fake news.

That being said, I once asked an SJW about this and their response was that asians have a light skin privilege.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

LARPer detected

/thread

archive.is/PpFkR

Google harder newfag

>Get off the internet and get a fucking life

Because Asians are actually productive members of society that don't need the Democrats' welfare so they're not a guaranteed Democrat vote like the other two

me too

>Calls peoples racist
>Uses racist terms

Grow up man.....stop it with the edge, you are almost 40

Yooo we doin' this? Or are you just a spoidah postin?

Think you may be autistic, mate

Even if these liberal policies hurt them, why is it that so many Americanized Asian women and men are incredibly, like the bleeding-heart type?

are you purposely trying to make this article real fucktard?

that link doesn't show the slides, or the research used to generate the figures alluded to by the article. the content of the rest of the article is verbiage.

Get the cock out of your mouth and go pound a pussy like a real man

>t. shitskin afraid that he won't get in with his shit grades

Liberals dont love blacks, they pretend to care about "minorities"

>democrat and also black president for 8 years
>Minorities didn't go forward even a bit

Where the fuck do you think you are you dumb mayonnaise lookin cunt. Words are words you dumb white nigger. But actions on the otherhand are a different story. When you're openly giving special treatment to a certain group because of perceived inferiorities of said group, that's racist. Using "racist" terms or any fucking words on the Internet is just part of the net culture. Fuck off shitlord

Shut the fuck up

-50 POINTS FOR ASIANDOR!

East Asians in the US vote 75% Democrat. They are cucks who are willing to take the abuse, basically. Why should liberals treat them any better than they themselves demand?

the blacks in america deserve alot more special treatment same with native americans...they been targeted by the goverment/white racists for too long and u are mad about acceptance rate? lol....if a college don't want to accept you thats their choice...don't blame them for wanting more black people.......words aren't just words and they carry weight...go tell your mom she is a whore kiddo and tell her words are just words.

No.