Feminism goes too far

feminism goes too far

I cant read spanish

the ultimate goal is make men chop their testies off to sit comfortably

do not fall for (((their))) propaganda

This isn't even a problem, it's just another way to demonized men, you can tell becuase they don't make it sexless directions even though women are just as capable of sitting too wide.

its not even that we have our junk dangling between our legs which need temperature control to maintain healthy sperm production as well as space.

we also have a completely different hip structure.

>be a male wrestler
>become as big as humanly possible, train every waking moment of my life into becoming the biggest motherfucker known to man
>identify as "female" before I have to officially lock in
>liberal social progressives let it happen
>entire world has to watch as I beat the living hell out of every single woman from across the globe, crushing their dreams of winning the gold
>hit them with the hardest movest I can, their bodies literally bing thrown against the ground and bouncing into the air
>many of them have to tap out from the bones being broken
>put them in a choke hold and release them right before I win
>refuse to pin them, instead rack up so many points that I win by technicality
>mfw the entire time they have to feel my rock solid "feminine" erection pressing against them

This is our world now

Is this an actual sign? The language that is used is downright patronising. Signs which point out that you may not put your legs on the seat also just say 'please refrain from putting your legs on the seat' instead of something cringy like 'your legs are not made of crystal, they won't shatter if they touch the ground'. ffs fuck 2017

Why would you need to be as big as humanly possible? Any average man could BTFO every single woman from across the globe.

And why limit yourself to them? Married women are bretty easy to BTFO too

Quoar being surprisingly redpilled again

>Why would you need to be as big as humanly possible? Any average man could BTFO every single woman from across the globe.
Any adult could beat up any kindergartner as well but training could allow you to throw them like paper airplanes

I like it user

>in a tram
>cunt opposite of me asks me to close my legs
>tell her my privates need breathing room
>goes furious and yells I'm not taking others into consideration
>look around and tell her there's 4 people in a tram that seats like 40
>"b-but toxic masculinity"
>take off my shirt, flex my muscles, burp obnoxiously loud and blast Manowar
>cunt destabilizes and causes a ripple in our time-space continuum
>utilize the energy convert the unstable vortex into a pint that I chug down in one go
>the three other women in the tram orgasm uncontrollably

I don't regret reading this. Finland has the best memes and shitposters

>read this
>ignore it
>sit how I want anyway

I just identify as a female and claim my xheyspresding as female empowerment and breathing room for my "feminine" penis.

I dare some cis-ster to say some sideways shit. She'll get her privilege checked real quick.

gj fin bro

This. If you're going to do something silly better just to overkill it to the max. Hope he has at least a 12 inch cock as well which is always pinned to his stomach under the leotard.

This is pottery.

It is French, are you retarded?

>French
It's quite clearly Catalan

Do it cunt. I would pay good shekels to see it done.

The thing is you still have male genetics, you can still continue bulking up even after you transition.

Nah they lost a shitpost war while back. Leafs are supreme now.

It's OK to be a snarky cunt when you're asking men to do something. Welcome to feminism

Duly noted

what transition

Where the fuck is this from????

Don't ever say that. You Aussies are the great guardians against the leaf menace.