Triple J’s new move that could potentially move the Hottest 100 countdown from Australia Day

Why did the cuckoldry from Melbourne spread?
archive.fo/mnE0p

>TRIPLE J is polling listeners about potentially moving the Hottest 100 countdown from January 26.
>The radio station has faced a growing backlash from listeners who see Australia Day as ‘invasion day’ and would like the iconic countdown to move to a more inclusive and less controversial date.
>The poll follows the station spending the past 10 months “consulting with a range of people, musicians, community leaders and representative groups on their opinions of Australia Day and the implications of holding the Hottest 100 on that day.”
>The poll — which is open for another week — asks listeners specific questions about a potential date change for the Hottest 100.
>Options in the poll ask for reactions (from strongly agree to strongly disagree) on questions including “I’m just there for the tunes and the party and I don’t care what day it’s on” to “I wouldn’t feel comfortable if the Hottest 100 remained on Australia Day” to “I don’t really understand the issue about what day it’s on and I don’t want the date of the Hottest 100 to change.”
>The poll includes links to articles to educate those who may not realise why the date is divisive.
>The Hottest 100 is the biggest music poll in the world and has spawned lucrative compilation albums.
>However the station has felt increasing pressure to move the date — despite it becoming a national tradition to be held in summer on a holiday and the soundtrack to parties and barbecues.
>This year indigenous act AB Original’s January 26 (featuring Dan Sultan) charted at No. 16 on the Hottest 100.
>The station said they will “make an announcement in the coming months” about when next year’s Hottest 100 will air.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/triplej/news/musicnews/h100-survey/8764540
archive.is/eMEo3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Load of talentless shit anyway.

Where is aus pol?

Who cares, all the music Triple J plays belongs in a dumpster.

The only people I know who listen to Triple J are the normiest of normies

It's utter shit

I sincerely hope Bernardo, One Nation et al. do something pronto about the ABC. It's fucking egregious the extent to which they no longer even attempt to hide their far left bias.

Bernardi*

im starting to get sick of all the australian related threads and no auspol

>might as well have an international cuck day and a countdown of the 100 most cucked nations.

>community backlash
>a dozen twitter users

Triple J is rubbish anyway. It's a meme station that glorifies meme artists. 90% "hottest 100" is audible pollution at best. None the less, i'm agreeing to it being kept on australia day because fuck coons and fuck melbourne

triple j is fucking gay left-wing melbourne faggotry

wtf I hate Australia day now, we shouldn't even be allowed to have fun on January 26 - it should be renamed "national sorry day" and all white people should let abbos fuck their wives for that one day a year.

joke's on abbos I don't have a wife

Don't even listen to that shit anyway. Just another tax payer funded SJW shitfest run by cucks and feminists. Would it really surprise anyone that they would change it?

Just filled in their survey at:
>abc.net.au/triplej/news/musicnews/h100-survey/8764540
With as much leftist bullshit as I could stomach, I hope they change the date and fuck up their most lucrative promotion.
Leftist will eat themselves alive sooner or later!

archive.is/eMEo3

Someone want to educate a burger on why jan 26 is controversial?

>james cook is not MY founder reeeeeee

The only reason I listen to Triple J is due to the morning banter of the DJ's and the occasional call in's to the visiting scientists they have.

So their major day of popularity, one which is regularly spoken of with fondness by all aussies, they decide to shit on.

Because of a bunch of whining leftie faggots who listen to filthy unemployed boongs and feminists.

Its the day historically when Australia became a federation. That is, all the colonies were united into one country and recognized under the Commonwealth.

However, because the abo's were pushed off 'their' land that they had no invented the wheel on and were still eating each other's babies.

So the evil Euro's took the filthy incest, infanticide committing, cannibal, genital mutilating freaks land and instilled white civilization.

Also, all the lefties tend to leave out that MOST original settlers in this country, CAME HERE AS PRISONERS!!!! Hence they had no choice. When people say that Australia was just a penal colony for all the shit from the UK, they are not lying. Convicts were sent here largely to die. Even after they served their sentence they were sent out to the wilderness and told, "good luck, have fun'. However many of them still made a good go of it and succedded. Much like the American Frontiersman.

i left them a pretty deep comment about how as a white man my very existance is oppresive

>Its the day historically when Australia became a Federation
That's January 1st you colossal mongoloid

It's the day us Anglos first settled Australia.

Damn, I got that hella wrong. Thanks for the correction. I didn't want to look shit up on the leftiepedia.

>listening to anti white propoganda: the broadcast

Tradesmen i know listen to this shit have been brainwashed by it, its a FUCKING DISGRACE my taxes pay for this bullshit to be aired.

>Its the day historically when Australia became a Federation
>Federation
Go to school faggot

incorrect , triple j is a Sydney station, hence the massive faggotry.

It's the day Abos discovered the stone age

Yes, yes I am 25 days off.

Pretty sure it was something with sydney, australia day wasn't a single national day until 1991

Triple j dropped down like a sack of lefty feminist ball sweat after Adam Spencer and wil Anderson moved on to greener pastures .

I have literally never listen to Triple J in my life.

I don't even know the radio frequency.

Just goes to show, I have a poor generic knowledge of my own countries history. I was not taught much in school ai. There was very little emphasis on colonial settlement. But goddamn did they push the 'muh abo' shit hard.

> Triple J Hottest 100 - Wikipedia
> The results of the first poll were counted down on Sunday 5 March 1989 between 10am and 6pm.

tfw the hottest 100 is older than australia day

File that under why lefties don't win elections anymore

>triple j
oh you mean that station that plays commercial crap yet holds itself up as a paragon of independent music? fuck that station. hottest 100's been trash for years