Ex-muslim AMA

EX-MUSLIM here, AMA for 1 hour!

Are the islamic popo gonna arrest you for leaving

They haven't figured me out yet!

Do muslims have some secret beliefs like the scientologists and mormons do?

Could you be more specific? What do you mean?

How can you leave Islam while in Saudi Arabia? Isn't there a death penalty for that?

The punishment for apostasy is?

In secret. If i declared being an apostate i'd probably get killed, yeah.

One common misconception about the whole thing in Saudi Arabia is they don't immediately behead you, they bring you in and ask you multiple times if you want to come back to islam, if you insist on being an apostate then they'll behead you. But if you come back you'll stay in jail for a while then they'll let you go. HOWEVER, this was years ago. This could have changed.

Why did you stop to be muslim?
What muslims of your country think about europe?

Death. If you don't return.

what made you want to leave that way of thinking?

Is that one of the reasons you left? I mean how is it not self evident that you do not behead people for not believing in something

whats up with those videos of saudi guys doing crazy tricks with their cars on the highway, like changing a tire?

do you like the other muslim countries? i like the other christian countries.

Why did you stop to be muslim?

Lots of holes, got fed up with constantly having to pray. Watched a lot of videos on youtube. It took me a while to actually believe that islam isn't real. Funnily enough when i was 7 years old my mom told me to pray and i said "Allah isn't real" and i felt guilt for saying that for about 9 years. Guess i was always destined to be a fedora.

Please stay in your own country and nuke Israel.

Do you feel liberated? Do you feel enlightened? What's it like leaving the cult?

what do you think about the new crown prince mohammed bin salman?

apparently he's a little more liberal and kinda wants to "reform" saudi arabia. is there any truth to that?

mohammed bin salman seems to get along with trump and like him. any truth to those reports?

Can you have sex with a muslim girl without marriage or her being disowned by her family?

I know one I'd love to fuck but I would never want a long term relationship with anyone with a religious affiliation that wasn't Christian.

Lots of missing links, got fed up with praying. Didn't know why allah made gay people gay, then condemn them. Didn't know why he basically wrote down everyone's fate (If you don't know, 30 thousand years before the creation of earth, allah had a book were he wrote everyone's fate) and basically screwed everyone over.

Are the women in your country virgins until marriage?

Were you offended by the caricatures from charlie hebdo or other newspapers before?
What do you think of the islamic terrorists?

>whats up with those videos of saudi guys doing crazy tricks with their cars on the highway, like changing a tire?

Boredom. You can't do anything here, all saudis have is their cars. Drifting is basically the "cool" thing to do (think smoking weed in the US when it comes to highschool kids)

>do you like the other muslim countries? i like the other christian countries.

God no. They're all awful. Maybe if kurdistan becomes a thing i'll go there. But all the muslim nations are fucked.

How do you feel about the Sunni and Shia conflict? Do you feel if we have to have this religion one should just genocide the other out of existence and be done with it or is there a peaceful solution.

I like israel.

>Do you feel liberated? Do you feel enlightened? What's it like leaving the cult?

Yes and no, i don't feel guilt for masturbating, eating on ramadan, being bisexual, missing prayers. But i live in saudi arabia, i can't date, i can't have sex, i can't drink. I'm basically trapped.

Would you ever consider Christianity

Are you rich? You can do all of that in another country. Lot of people from your country come in france to fuck prostitutes and drink booze

>what do you think about the new crown prince mohammed bin salman?
He's alright, he's way more liberal. Calls for woman driving, cinemas, etc. He's a good guy when it comes to a more liberal society. I just wish he didn't spend 300 bilion on a yacht.

>apparently he's a little more liberal and kinda wants to "reform" saudi arabia. is there any truth to that?
He definitely is.

>mohammed bin salman seems to get along with trump and like him. any truth to those reports?

It's politics. He's supposed to like him. The USA is KSA's closest ally.

Or just stop being a degenerate who is brainwashed by the west and assimilate back into your own culture.

>Can you have sex with a muslim girl without marriage or her being disowned by her family?

You definitely can. But if any of you get figured out you're basically dead (Not literally, but your family will come after you). If you're a girl, you're probably actually dead.

>I know one I'd love to fuck but I would never want a long term relationship with anyone with a religious affiliation that wasn't Christian.
They're waay to high maintence, you'll constantly deal with them feeling guilt, forcing islam on you, dipping. It's just annoying.

Don't go overboard on that fapping.

>Are the women in your country virgins until marriage?

Most are, probably.

Have you thought about leaving?

That's good to hear. Shame about the yacht, but if he modernizes society a bit, it won't matter in the end.

How many muslims are actually in open support of widespread Jihad against the west and westerners?
Also how many over there support Shariah law to the letter and what punishments are actually enforced
>all the muslim nations are fucked
please elaborate

>Were you offended by the caricatures from charlie hebdo or other newspapers before?
Nah, i "left" islam like in 2013 etc.

>What do you think of the islamic terrorists?

Fuck all of them. Honestly i've always wanted to go to europe, but with the refugee crisis the only real country to go to is the US (Which isn't that good)

All this just confirms that I'm better off just fapping to her than actually pursuing her. Thanks

So you're bi-sexual and like Israel? No wonder you hate Saudi Arabia, they don't let you behave like the degenerate filth you are.

>How do you feel about the Sunni and Shia conflict? Do you feel if we have to have this religion one should just genocide the other out of existence and be done with it or is there a peaceful solution.

Shias and Sunnis will always hate each other. Iran and Saudi Arabia aren't helping though. In kuwait, qatar, uae, bahrain, sunnis and shias are chill. But not in Saudi Arabia. Shias think Sunnis aren't muslims, and the same way around. They'll never get along.

GOD NO. I don't want to jump from one religion to another.

>Most are, probably.
If they go abroad, they're not.
Believe me.
All (muslim) girls visiting/living in London slut around.
I know because I'm a guy who used to live in London.

will there ever be tourism in saudi arabia?

what do you think about obama?

>Are you rich? You can do all of that in another country. Lot of people from your country come in france to fuck prostitutes and drink booze

I eventually will move, however i don't have enough money right now.

Well done You

:thinking:

It's an addiction.

>Have you thought about leaving?

Every. Single. Day.

>How many muslims are actually in open support of widespread Jihad against the west and westerners?

There was some sort of anti-isis video made by saudis that got trending on twitter, the YT video has a shitload of ISIS supports defending it in the comments with a lot of upvotes. It's nuts. Lots of people will hate ISIS, but have the same views. If you asked this question 10 years ago, i would have told you for sure a lot of people support actions against the US, but right at this moment a lot of people are more western.
>Also how many over there support Shariah law to the letter and what punishments are actually enforced

As shown by most statistics, most muslims support sharia law.

>please elaborate

They're just as bad as saudi arabia.

kek

Are you, by chance. A somali refugee living in the UK? i wouldn't be shocked.

>will there ever be tourism in saudi arabia?

Yes. There definitely will be. They're already planning projects. And building them.

>what do you think about obama?

I don't know, never really lived under his policies so i can't tell you. But i think he's alright. I like trump tho.

Definitely, muslims in saudi arabia are massive hypocrites.

Try not to be an edgelord about it. Your culture is your own and you should love it despite all of its faults.

Aside from that, are your people influenced by the holy muslim leader, mr. cockroach Erdoan?

>Try not to be an edgelord about it. Your culture is your own and you should love it despite all of its faults.
I'm being honest lol. If my culture is degenerate i'm gonna leave it. Of course i'm proud to be arab, i'll be saudi first, ex-muslim next. But unless it changes, i'm leaving.

>Aside from that, are your people influenced by the holy muslim leader, mr. cockroach Erdoan?

Huh? Why would we be? Erdoan is also in bad terms with Saudi Arabia right now because they're supporting Qatar. We look to our islamic scholars.

م'حبيبتي

Do you believe western nations operate more freely compared to Islamic nations? Would you go so far to say western nations are "better?"

>Yes. There definitely will be. They're already planning projects. And building them.
They could make the Kingdom into Disneyland, but if a westerner can be thrown in jail for breaking Sharia law then no westerner is going to visit as a tourist (except to partake of the illegal booze distribution business).

Transgender gay... what the fuck is the point?

>Do you believe western nations operate more freely compared to Islamic nations?

Doesn't take a genius to say it obviously is.

> Would you go so far to say western nations are "better?"

I honestly, if i had to be 200% honest. I think white people in general are 'better'. But to answer your question at it's level yeah i do believe western culture is much better.

Mental illness.

>They could make the Kingdom into Disneyland, but if a westerner can be thrown in jail for breaking Sharia law then no westerner is going to visit as a tourist (except to partake of the illegal booze distribution business).
Huh? Source? Never heard of that. But yeah, it'll probably be a dubai situation.

to fuck lesbians, probably.
>You don't want me to pump you full of semen? What do you mean "women can't do that"? Are you a transphobe?

Why do Saudi Arabia ppl drink camal piss?

I know a guy who lived in Egypt and Syria. He camrhere and drinks with us, also is bisexual. He is the kind of guy I want to stay in this country. However, all the backwards fucks need to get out.

*came here

Does Islamic followers really want to take over other countries and spread Islam?

What do Muslims really think of Christians?

Muslims invented half of the shit you use today.
We were the best in technology and science/maths.
You white little shits can kill yourself, this is the truth.

Reported to mutaween

Is this real? Sounds too dumb to be true, North Korea shit tier.

H-have you been in SA before pajeet?

>being bisexual
It's interesting how most people that turn away for Abrahamic religions turn out to be sexual deviants.

Quality thread bump

Do you think that the Saudi economy can really move away from oil? Other than mining and the Haij, and maybe in the future some more tourism, do you have anything going for you? Any high tech developments? Manufacturing?

thoughts on indonesia as a muslim country?

Aw, the roach is mad that he lives in a shithole.

ex muslim aswell, brohter we've been brainwashed since we were child, my uncle forced all us to mosque with him and pray, but thanks to god I'm living in free country now and I can do what I want, come to europe country and enjoy life, here if you're lusty you can go to night clubs, if you're hungry go to resturant, if you want to learn go to school, european goverments are best

Are you a Halala back girl?

>ex muslim aswell, brohter we've been brainwashed since we were child
>but thanks to god
>god

I believe in god, but not in islamic propaganda.

Why are muslims so convinced that Christians are guilty of shirk when then understand fuck all about Christianity? They think The Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit are worshiped as separate gods ffs.

Why are you being oppressive to muslims, shitlord?

You believe in a god that doesn't care how you live, how convenient.

I believe in superior power than humans, call it alien, Allah, god whatever you like, and how I live? do I harm anyone's life, do I steal, I've high morals, faggot

I have a question 4u.
Ummaty qad laha fajrun or saleel al sawarim nashidul uba

t. somali

jew masons schemed up all religions to control goyim

desu I'm from Afghanistan

you mean Ex-Jew right?

desu T B H

حد الردة

If a superior power exists, I have a hard time believing he'd just let human beings go on with their lives without some sort of guidance.

Superior power will let people decide their path, guidance is given to everyone

Have you ever eaten pork? If yes, how and where?

isn't it death to apostates in your part of the woods?

You aren't too far from the pack, friend.

Well that's good. Yeah honestly the whole refugee situation is fucked. Europe needs to be careful.

>Does Islamic followers really want to take over other countries and spread Islam?

Yes. Most of them do. Islam is their pride, bread and butter. Why wouldn't they?

>What do Muslims really think of Christians?

Hmm.. I can't really say anything, i think muslims here hate everyone that's not a muslim.

GL with the Taliban.