Germany just challenged their masters again

*Deep breath* AH HAHAHHAHAHADJK

When will you learn to stay down smdh

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Angela Merkel: US, UK Are Enemies Of Germany Once Again
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be my guest, Germany. I've enlisted just for you.

Yep pissing off our dad and bro means you have an entire family to deal with.
Not that they need us

Nuke Germany when?

can we destroy these nations wreckers once and for all

You're on your own this time, Kraut faggots.

>mfw you want a homogeneous peaceful Europe but Germany keeps testing

The Eternal Teuton will never bow to the Eternal Anglo.

why though? plox help.

No source? So you are all just larping? Okay then.

*eyeroll*
It would be world news

I'll be damned if a god damn leaf is going to be the center of our flag.

Yeah that part annoys me.
If I see a better one I will use iti nstead

lmgtfy.com/?q=Angela Merkel: US, UK Are Enemies Of Germany Once Again

We really need to start shipping guns over to the fathers of every rapefugee victim in germany.

As well as very publicly listing the the names and addresses of everyone working in the EU to bring rapists in.

Spark up a little civil war, to prevent them from stupidly trying to fight two wars; one in and the other out of their shitty little country.

Germans will never as much as unbow their heads to their (((masters)))

What gun should we send over? Maybe first some 9mm Glock then after things start to heat up we can send some ar-15s.

this is obviously fake

america has too many nigs

They could be sterilized.

can't wait to rape their girls :)
t. infantry

Hai

>germany
>doing anything of merit since 1945
lamo

Jew-enabling anglos and amerigoys are the ultimate enemy of the whole World actually.

It seems that Germany has developed a fetish for abuse and humiliation.
Good luck getting all your mudshit guests to fight for Germany and not rape all your women while you're at war. If this is an effort to finally rid the world of German people, than it's a bloody good plan.

What about Canada? Don't forget about Canada.

we all know you subhumans like to rape, paco

survival of the fittest, hermano ;)

Why did you help them rebuild they country in the first place?

Because Japs like us better now.
You faggots became degenerate pussies.

If Russia isn't stupid this time - they will side with Germany. I hope they've learned their from mistakes. And same goes for Germany.

the plan is to let last good men die at the front, while jamals and abduls tend to the lonely womyn

Because we setup a puppet government.

We will bomb you into submission again Germany, Destroyer of Europe

Ow ye its the Anglo's putting sanctions on the European Union nations that don't want to take in refugees.

Dam Anglo's leaving a organisation that wants to plague Europe with mudslimes smdh them dam racists.

g*rmans were a mistake

because america helps everyone rebuild

Based Nip

To hold the off the Reds at the curtain.

>you want a homogeneous peaceful Europe
Who are you trying to fool, anglo scum?

What with the guns being dropped in inner cities, we kind are sterilizing them.

Tear to the eye :')

Germany can't do shit anymore, they've been completely demilitarised after ww2.

This is such blatant bullshit. Germany has been under US occupation AND rule since WWII. You control our media and our politics and you have done so ever since your denazification program, which we have seen has clearly been incredibly effective. Germany is the U.S.' lapdog, our government follows your orders. I don't understand why you would not accept that much more favorable position as true and instead consider us as your enemies or believe it was the other way around.

Yes they are but the problem is that we are also Importing them so even though hey have a birth rate of 1.9 and a higher death rate from their murder rate their population isn't declining.

Heil fuhrer Merkel

This is fake news, Merkel never said any such thing, just that the EU obviously should not rely on the UK (duh) and US as unwitting and eternally willing partners.

Which is a good thing. Fuck Germany and the EU, cunts should all be speaking Russian. Never should have been allowed to remain sovereign after their second fuckup.

Maybe the deep state is still in control of everything there.

Just like old times! Just like old times indeed!
We're trying to resist Germany.
Poland is trying to resist Germany.
France has surrendered by voting Macron.
Russia, UK, USA are enemies to Germany.
Now it's time to fight! We shall win again!

because unlike the japanese you watered down your race with millions of shitskins in the period of a just a few years. Even Japan wont respect you now> You're literally on your fucking own, maybe Sweden will still creampie your asshole though, after Muhammed and Mufussa are done with it, German cuck.

Diversity fuhrer Merkel

You're no longer welcome in the Anglosphere.

Please don't do this. We're brothers

So what? This time there's no Russia to do all the dirty work for the fat Mexican and his (((masters))) in the Perfideous Albion. We just need Mutti to nut up and reopen the gas chambers

inb4 70 years later
>omg we wuz wrong said of his story
>Kuda been kangs, now da jooz r taken r jerbzzzzzzzzzzz

>period of a just a few years
This has been going on for decades. Lol @ poltards actually thinking this started with Merkel in 2015. She just kicked it up a notch or two. Which was actually a very bad idea because the stupid goyim started to notice.

sounds good, I'd go to war against that piece of rat shit for free, no, I'd pay to

wtf I hate nuclear weapon testing now

You can cut the oranges for when we win

>Germany declares first once again
>Anglo's aren't peaceful

Making it really hard for me to like Ukrainians now bud

>butthurt thread
Hasn't Sup Forums always creid about 4th reich?
Where's logic?

Just because it happened doesn't mean we want it.

>Dirty work

Lost 20 Million good goys, needed heavy logistical support from the Allies.

Ya no they were by definition just cannon fodder, and we can use the Poo's for that if we have, to but instead we used the communists. Two birds with one stone 4D Chess my Aryan friend.

>come on Ukraine, just go to war with Russia and send us your women as cumdumpsters
>you wouldn't want to be a bad goyim and have me dislike you, would you?
BEADY

Getting pretty obvious now that Stalun did nothing wrong during holodomor

>uk leaves eu, due to domestic policy games getting out of hand
>usa in turmoil; trump vs establishment
>germany: we can no longer rely on the us and uk
>instantly spun into germany being enemy of uk and usa

eternal anglo every fucking time

Tfw no Ukrainian cumdumpster living in my bike shed.

Third times a charm.
Germany is wrecking the entire world as we speak and basically nobody is even fighting back.

>yes goyim you are weak and stupid without us! Obey your masters
Your day will come, vile Anglo kike.

Germany must die. They are evil Commies.

could we just carpet bomb germany already you guys probably have more muslims then we do

*cuckshed

>blow up Germany twice
>salt the earth with muslims and africans
>they still keep trying to ruin the world

what do we do after the next war? just go full-extermination mode? drop nukes from space?

DEJA VU I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE

>when you ruin Europe for the third time in a 100 years

>tfw you start missing hitler

>Teuton
>Eternal

lol

>the emperor has backed the wrong horse AGAIN.
So be it.

Who said anything about being on your side, Imperial?

Sound the kraut alarm, the germans are doing this shit again.

Yeah, fuck germany you faggots are alone in this one.
>pls halp after we forced you to take in thousands of shitskins to rape your women and steal your money

>Not using any facts or theory's just calling me a kike

what were their mistakes? They won half of Europe in the end and the only reason they didnt take all was the US and nukes. They ruled half the world for 50 years. From the perspective of the soviet leadership, after removing Central-Eastern Europe countries together taking Germany out was the logical next step.

I bet she wants to talk shit on Italy too but she knows she can't

Typical German autism.
Can't just accept that the US and UK don't want to hang out with you anymore because your acting like a emo and hurting yourself, has to declare them as arch-enemies.
German fucking autism.

This

The mass migration started in west germany and continued all the time.
It has always been known that they are going to outbreed us if nothing changes - not just germany but most of the european countries and the latest crises is just enough to either force more nationalism again or become america-like inbreds

>Siding with a country who's second largest party is the Communist Party

good
goys
:)

Looks like Germany is ready for another raping.

Let's be honest, you and Italy did absolutely fuckall to help Germany. They carried your asses until having to fight 100 different countries was too much.

I can't believe that so many americans are falling for the divide&conquer - no wonder you cunts keep sacrificing your lifes in wars/invasions for oil and shekels

I fucking hate Germany and am ready for round 3 and have money put aside to fly to Poland immediately to defend them from the EU if need be. But your picture is fake news never happened and she never said it (((publicly))).

Germany allying with the fucking ottomans, the conquerers of Constantinople, to jihad whites AND causing the Soviet union all in one fucking paragraph. Overrated fucking country filled with autistic blind cattle who leech onto every ruler they have but always manage to go full retard

Anglo here.

Just booked a flight back home, waiting on my date for sandhurst. Time to fight the eternal kraut :^)

Fuck yes.
Lets burn europe to the ground
I rather have Germany die in a nice war than keep paying for the rest of Europe while they hate us.

>hey miko, whatcha doin

Anglo taking a vacation in sweden

Are you banned from non-islamic countries?

>based nip

He's a white English teacher you fucking retard
Lurk moar