As a FUCKING WHITE MALE, what incentive(s) are there to vote Democrat?

As a FUCKING WHITE MALE, what incentive(s) are there to vote Democrat?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/71667/plan-of-global-elites-to-enable-islamic-invasion-of-europe-revealed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hate guns?

Love niggers?

Apparently if you are black you should vote for a democrat.

DONT DO IT THEYRE TRYING TO KILL YOU

Government subsidized castratio- uh I mean sex changes by the year 2020!

>hanging out with females
>acceptance

There aren't any.

Well do you want your dick chopped off?

Nothing. They don't give free shit very often to single white males. It might get you laid by a girl who doesn't shave her legs or arm pits though.

literally none.
you are voting against your own interests

Do you like the Koch brothers?

You get to to help those poor minorities be equal to you by having the government give them special rights that you won't recieve while they use your money to fund the programs. But at least you won't be a bigot (for now).

Masochism?

The qt art school girls might respect you
>they wont

There really is no reason to vote for them. The only reason I vote republican is they do not work with left-wing street activist. The republicans will at least buy me some more time. Where the democrats are already collecting names. I also do not live off the government is I do not care about the gibs.

>what incentive(s) are there to vote Democrat?

There's not.

That's why more whites vote repub.

*so

First we need to purge the hate filled poison from Hillary's coup and then we can have a pepgressive party that supports the right of all citizens regardless of rave ans gendee.

I'm former military and love guns. The Democrats position on gun control is the biggest determent for me. If America was an island nation like UK or Australia, gun control laws could work, but with Mexico's black market any gun control laws would be ineffective.
How are Democrats trying to kill me? Universal healthcare coverage for all seems like the opposite of that.
Is changing my sex required to vote Democrat?
Well I have a fuck buddy, so that doesn't really sell me.
Nothing redeeming about voting Democrat? You think they are wrong on every single issue?
I'll admit I'm envious of rich people, but I don't think income inequality is necessarily a bad thing. People who work hard and take risks that payoff should make more than people who play it safe and/or work less.

I'm sure I'll get called racist regardless of who I vote for so I won't fall for guilt trips.
I don't live off the government in anyway either. I live within my means comfortably and work full time hours, but would like to help out my community to those less fortunate.
Gendee? Is that similar to tendies? Finally a reason to vote Democrat!

Still has not figured it out. Progressive politics was never about the right of all citizens. It was about slowly eroding the white majority to financially dominate the country. Check the Coulden-Kagari plan.
returnofkings.com/71667/plan-of-global-elites-to-enable-islamic-invasion-of-europe-revealed
This is article about globalist manufacturing the migrate crisis in Europe.

Look, it's not so much that I hate white males, it's just that I hate rural and suburban retards and most of them happen to be white males.

Likewise, it's not so much that I loooove niggers, spics and homos but it just so happens that a lot of them happen to be city people, so I have no issues with them. Believe me, if most rural and suburban retards were niggers spics and homos, I would hate them too. The solution is to not be a rural and suburban retard.

Free fedoras.

You can smash democratic puss and jizz all over those pointy sjw glasses..mmmmmh kinky.

Obviously you missed the point, but I doubt if you are white that you care about your own people. The minorities benefit in the short run and long run from the democrats. The Short run with welfare and the long run by not pressuring them and other racial groups to integrate in the communities . This means their community will extinct tomorrow like it does today. Many well known celebrates are democrats and have no problem pushing race-bating trash down the throats of the white-youth.

To get sloppy seconds of some fat radfem dyke.

Democratic part has essentially dwindled to an urban party, people who are disconnected from the land, from farm/ranching life, and the natural elements. They live in an entirely media created world and this is why they are trapped in a view of the world that doesn't include anybody but themselves. They are the primary guilty party in the political divide. They are the ones unwilling to listen. But they are dying.

There will likely be a period of severe, prolonged decline for the Democratic party partly of thier own doing, but also because the Repubs are being remade anew by Trump, which needed to happen to both parties, just democrats held on longer and this will cause them to wallow as a secondary party for decades.

The only argument in favor of voting Democrat is because you want the normies to accept you. Democrats are the politically correct choice for people who can't bear the burden of having an open mind.

>what incentive(s) are there to vote Democrat?
There are literally none unless you enjoy cuckolding.

There is an entire book devoted to this subject. True story, it's pages are all blank