How long with (((they))) let him speak before they make him commit suicide?

How long with (((they))) let him speak before they make him commit suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJziBQ6OLoQ?t=43m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=2iIZ9H4ZLzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After years of being gay

>i dont wanna talk about it
>srsly dude have some respect
fuck joe rogan useless faggot

>Watching jew rogain

>not getting red pilled by Eddie "Pedos run the government" Bravo

They'll probably give that retard a platform, discredits every message there is worth telling. KYS OP

Keep believing all the apollo missions were real and 9/11 wasn't a false flag m8

>implying he isn't terribly damaging to the effort to uncover the truth

Eddie is of the deep end, all he does is regurgitate youtube (((documentaries))) with disinfo and proclaim "I don't know man, look him up".

After the flat earth shit I was convinced he was just trolling, but then he got deeper and I realized he's got a loose contact somewhere up his head (all the non conspiracy and everyday life stuff conversations with him are completely normal, he just goes of the fucking deep end with the weirdest disinfo shit).

I absolutely love the kind of skepticism to everything he sees, especially the mainstream media, he always questions even his own interpretations or beliefs, and open to all ideas

Name 1 think you can objectively proove him wrong on. You can't.

Fuck off Eddie, you're just trolling. I fucking knew it.

Questioning everything without their being the slightest incentive of doing so is fucking retarded. Eddie goes on and on and when he gets cornered he basically says “Well I don’t know, look it up”, it like arguing with a retarded co-worker that pretends to know all but doesn’t know jack shit. Eddie even goes as far as claiming that Sovjet Russia and the US were in on the entire space race and did it to fool the world, his denial of North Korea being a stalinistic shithole (but it being a diversion) should also set of some bells that he’s off the deep end with this shit.

Eddie isn’t a dumb guy, but he should really stay away from whatever the fuck youtube channels he’s been watching and critically think about the shit he’s been peddling.

He's your average jiu jitsu player desu

>Buzz Aldrin's instagram account

I've talked to him irl, He's pretty chill but we didn't talk about any of that stuff just bjj.

Bless you Eddie Bravo, be safe. God speed.

youtu.be/GJziBQ6OLoQ?t=43m56s

You guys need to watch this

I hope he doesn't get suicided

They can't at this point with him talking about it, but he probably won't bring it up again

there's one episode of jre, one of the fight companion ones, where eddie said "The jews got money in the concentration camps."
Eddie is a good guy youtube.com/watch?v=2iIZ9H4ZLzs

ya.. joe rogan has been bought up to influence goyim tunning in because of MMA growing popularity

fking jewish shill

eddie brah godspeed

this. halfwits like him are very useful to ((them)).

Well, everything he says is bullshit, so indefinitely

Eddie Money

Buzz Aldrin is the man with the obelisk on Phobos Eddie Money tier knowledge

Honestly I'm sitting and listening to this episode now and Eddie is a low IQ Sup Forumstard. Sometimes the memes are just too much for the uninitiated. He wasn't ready. This is what happens to normies who overdose on redpills in a short period of time. They end up sperging out incoherently in front of people while discrediting the info they speak of.

It doesn't help that this guy has been punched and asphyxiated countless times.

As long as he keeps up the flat earth stuff hes good. Same with Icke and the reptilians, only reason they allow him

>pull that up Jamie
>hmm i can't find it ;^((((

Holy fuck I hate that Jamie guy.

How can a guy whose only job it is to google not be able to google?

You sound like a shill

Yea he's an idiot but so what
He's generally pleasant and funny and who doesn't like hearing more conspiracy theories