YOU DID IT AMERICA!!

Florida confirms first sexually transmitted Zika case in 2017

MIAMI -- Florida health officials have reported the state's first sexually transmitted Zika case in 2017.

The Florida Department of Health confirmed the case in Pinellas County on Tuesday, and said there was no evidence that transmission through mosquitoes took place anywhere in Florida.

The infected resident's partner recently traveled to Cuba and was ill with symptoms consistent with Zika, health officials said in a statement. They said both individuals tested positive for Zika.
"It is important to remember Zika can also be transmitted sexually and to take precautions if you or your partner traveled to an area where Zika is active. If the department identifies an area where ongoing transmission of Zika is taking place, we will notify the public immediately," officials said.

bgr.com/2017/08/01/galaxy-note-8-release-date-near-note-9-render-better/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/06ihW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_cold
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so? there's a cure for it

source?

Which one was on the receiving end? I need to know for research purposes.

>source

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUUUCKERRR!!

add that to the long list of "cures" you're going to paying for with your insurance premiums

True source because OP is a megafaggot: archive.is/06ihW

I doubt it will affect them that much

Ban travel to and from all Latin America countries on the pretext of a health crisis.

>pic

I-is that a Muslim shemale Nicolas cage?

Hells yea!

Go America!

Go team!

>a disease that makes roasties have disfigured children
>implying this is a bad thing

>florida

>implying white liberal feminist 'my body my rules' whores won't give them pity fucks

But then....I don't think I'd have much to do with those types of whores anyway....

It came from Mexico and clearly you guys are having a hard time banning travel from that one

pretty progressive

>a disease that will make your offsprings literal brainlets

WHY CANT YOU THIRD WORLD NIGGER HOLES FINISH YOUR MEDICATION WHY MUST YOU FAGGOTS PRESCRIBE ANTIBIOTICS FOR A COUGH

it's the first stage of viral incubation, it takes over your cerebrum and makes you head to the nearest airport

it probably didn't come from South America, the CIA probably let some loose in America after they dropped the mother load in Brazil

Isn't zika the virus created by rothschilds?

Wait, does this mean they're directly responsible for the viral outbreak? Is that even legal...?

who cares, the more people who die the better off the planet is.

There's no proof, but the virus was found in monkeys from uganda only and completely disappeared for decades

the law is literally beneath them, they can destroy the life of anyone who gets in their way

t. user who was never seen again

Common colds make people more susceptiple to bacterial infections. It may be why doctors are providing antibiotics. It's not to stop the cold, it's to stop other problems arising because of the cold.

>Secondary bacterial infections may occur resulting in sinusitis, pharyngitis, or an ear infection.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_cold