What Sup Forums think about Ayn Rand? Have you read her?

What Sup Forums think about Ayn Rand? Have you read her?

Jews.

>kike

/po/ hates the Jew but damn if they won't follow his philosophy

I taught man how to think...not what to think...and man has decided that cuckholding and war are rational actions?...

Look at me- I'm a true libertarian!

>What Sup Forums think about Ayn Rand? Have you read her?

A truly vile sociopath. Sup Forums will love her.

Audience member on Donahue: "Would you vote for a female president?"
Rand: "Only if we had fallen that far."

I enjoyed Anthem.

THIS is the closest we have to true libertarianism in 2017...Tom Woods and Molymeme are close.

>A truly vile sociopath
Defend this statement

What Sup Forums think about xyz?

GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD GOD FUCKING DAMN

>>A truly vile sociopath
>Defend this statement

She idolised a serial killer who raped and killed a 12 year old girl.

she called people 'useless eaters' then ended up living on social security herself.

She was a monster.

"I have only killed communists."- Based Chilean

Overrated by pseuds on the right, hated by liberal pigs on the left. In reality, she was a good writer and a smart woman.

>She idolised a serial killer who raped and killed a 12 year old girl.
She only COMPARED the actions (towards a person's purpose) of a rapist with an idiot.

>she called people 'useless eaters' then ended up living on social security herself.
Not taking SS after paying into it would be a sacrifice.

Hahaha, you think she didn't pay into social security?

Pretty loose definition of sociopath there buddeh

She looks like caricature of a she jew.

>ended up living on social security
lol she was a wealthy woman. Everybody gets social security automatically when they get old. Even the wealthy. And they should, they had more taken from them to pay for it.

>Hahaha, you think she didn't pay into social security?

she claimed to be morally opposed to accepting it

>she had a choice
Nigger, you know nothing about social security do you?

She's the wife of (((alan greenspan)))

No, I don't read inane drivel. And I've read Finnegans Wake.

I actually enjoy her writing a lot even if it isn't particularly literary outside of Anthem. The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged are both wild rides that are good fun but they aren't a particularly great source of philosophy other than just not being a cuck and respecting people who do things.

Anthem is by no means the best book for this but it was the first book that gave me insights into Soviet psychology and I got a lot out of it when I read it as an edgy 17 year old.

Her ideas on intellectual property are full retard and have done a lot of damage to us.

I miss him...

Sup Forums cannot refute any of her philosophy so it just slaps a star of David o.k.het face and calls it a day

She exposed the establishment. She proved how the media, universities, and government work together to control how you think. She was absolutely right, proven by the smear campaign that got the left and the right to hate her.

>>she had a choice
>Nigger, you know nothing about social security do you?

she had a choice not to accept the payments or medicare due to her supposed moral outrage

DESU I'm starting to miss lolbertartian antics...they are unreal.

The foutain head was decent

I don't like her