CLETUSES BTFO

reminder that the 13th doctor is a woman. doctor who is a based feminist show and there's nothing you neckbeard cletuses can do about it but cry. based chibnall. based whittaker. based moffat

what is your opinion on oreos

>Actually still watching that pile of shit after the lesbian nignog got introduced

Woo-hoo, we have officially won.

START THE CLETUS CULL. PREPARE THE GULAGS. IT'S HAPPENING

>actually living in america

Beats living in some Marxist shithole 2bh

>steadily make the show shittier and shittier over the years
>viewing figures seriously tank around season 5, are now pathetic in comparison to the first couple of seasons
>muh woman doc
>nobody gives a fuck because nobody watches this shit except dads who rope their kids in
>dads slowly lose interest as the doctor spends 3 episodes tackling the wage gap
>blame the final drop in viewership on misogyny
>BBC obliged to triple spending to combat those fukken womyn haters

It's all so clear in my mind. We've been here before, you and I.

Meanwhile, in the real world...

Boil them in semen?

Cringe

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont watch degenerate British shit, so I really dont care, also the (((mass culture))) is fucked beyond belief as it is, one more drop into the ocean wont change anything for better or worse.

Yes, the real world, dear.

>Tumblrina (((writers))) in charge of not being children

Who?

What is Dr. Who anyway? I keep hearing about it but I literally do not know what it is apart from the fact that it is a sci-Fi show.

reminder that cats is a homosexual and he masturbates to webm related, a scene from the doctor who spinoff "class" starring characters under 18

doctor who is the ultimate reddit show and I never watched it or cared about it. have fun watching it! have a good day!

I'll give you a hint: WE

This is /pol not Tumbler, fuck off with your fake shit and pretense that your fake shit has any bearing on the real world whatsoever.

Reminder that Tumblr threw a massive shitfit because somebody drew R63 fanart of some yaoi VN recently.

The time lords were horrible Xenophobes that attacked the peaceful Daleks for no better reason than that they were 'ugly'. Don't think so? Why, then, does the doctor have such a thing for humans?

Your "based feminist" is a genocidal xenophobe. The truth will come out.

What doctor?
don't care, I'd sooner watch chinese cartoons.

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT HILLLLLLLLLLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note how it doesn't reply to the one post that blows it the fuck out.