Why do black people walk so slow?

Why do black people walk so slow?

Pic unrealated

Because they're trying to show off they're "muh dick" to everyone.

They also tend to walk directly in the middle of the side walk and either sing loudly or have horrible "music" blaring from their phone.

It's not like they're going to work or anything.

they never have to worry about being late to work

or school, or their kid's birthday party, or their father's funeral

they never have to get to the bank before it closes

>Walking in public
>Oh fuck, it's two jiggaboos shuckin and jivin along ahead
>Coons completely unaware of their surroundings unless it's got a pussy
>Not only do I have to slow down and hear their loud spook speak, have to smell their monkfunk

They're also indecisive as fuck. Ever get trapped behind a nigger in a Subway when they try to order a sandwich. They Change they're damn minds about what they want every damn time they select a topping.

bcz we run fast nigga
You got a problem white boy?

I've had nigger DOCTORS walk in the middle of the sidewalk, yapping loudly with their nigger pals, oblivious to oncoming foot traffic.

Niggers are just despicable.

I'm amazed how fast you can run with a stolen tv.

Never heard of this meme and I'm black. Me and my father are both fast walkers and we constantly have to move around fat shamblers (mostly whites, some spics) and it's always white people that tend to wander aimlessly around malls and whatnot.

Because all the fast ones are in jail

Wait a minute...

The thought of deciding where to spend extra money is odd, huh?

Are you implying Jamal here can't into savings?

you racist nazi bigot

Our bbcs are too big

Because if they go any faster they might run into their responsibilities.

It's da melanin that keeps us goin man
You wish yall had that

They are high time preference.

This is what Get Out should've been about

You do understand that humans can hunt down almost any animal just by walking after it for hours? We truly are of the superior design.

Nah, that movie's plot was pretty fucking awesome. They pulled it off pretty well too.

That's the urban/suburban divide. City people walk fast because they have places to be. Suburban people drive and have little to no sense of foot traffic.

Can confirm nobody is more entitled and slow than a nig walking down the sidewalk

It is a confidence/dominance thing, at least that is what I was told in psychology class. "I am moving at my own pace and I don't have to answer for tardiness to anyone." I get to class early now so I can walk slow and still make it on time but I'm still not getting laid.

>I'm black.
>Me and my father
I don't believe you.

What, they're supposed to rush to the aids clinic?

new wallpaper

they have no destiny.

Well if you live in a city everyone walks fast

>I'm black
>walk fast
>father

Statistically, you're more likely to see a fat black woman. Spics/Arabs aren't white.

> nigger doctors