20 million people are starving in Africa and you fucks

talk about natural selection.

So let me share the story of one of those multiparous women. Nancy shuffled into our ward cuddling the sixth child she had borne, within an hour of his birth. She was still fragile from the recent delivery. Her first five children had not survived childbirth. Her tiny frame and small pelvis, the consequence of her own malnourished childhood, obstructed labour as her babies tried to enter the world. This common condition, treatable with a simple caesarean section in Australia, is a death sentence in Kenya where access to emergency obstetric care and a fully functioning operating theatre is almost impossible.

This baby boy lay seizing in her arms – his tiny brain overcome by birth asphyxia or a lack of oxygen suffered due to his similarly obstructed and prolonged entry into the world. While an entire neonatal team would greet this child in Australia and invest hundreds of thousands of dollars into his care to provide the best possible outcome, we tried desperately to treat him with the restricted resources we had.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>20 million ppl starving
WHY THE FUCK THEY HAVING THAT MANY KIDS???

>starving to death
>decide to have six kids

Great logic. Clearly the whole low IQ thing is just a hoax, right?

You're right, it's horribly unnatural because these people should be dead already but you idiots keep feeding them not realizing that their ability to fuck is greater than your ability to make more food

>german flag
>wall of text about sand in vagina

checks out. when's orkan coming to inseminate your wife, hans?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FUCKING FULL STUPID NIGGERS GO STARVE I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHY SHOULD MY TAX DOLLARS FUND YOUR STUPID FRAGILE EVOLUTIONARILY UNFIT NIGLET JUSR FUCKING DIE LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER STUPID FUCKING MISCARRIAGES STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND EAT MORE NIGGER SHIT AND DIE OF AIDS PLEASE IF YOU WERE SMARTER AND DIDN'T CONTINUOUSLY SPURT OUT FUCKING KIDS WHILE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING FOOD THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM WOULD YOU DUMB NIGGRESS

>Helping them birth more starving children so the world gets worse and thus more government is needed etc
Jewry afoot

Quintessentially Strayan

Let them deal with it themselves.

humans are animals and if you throw food at them they will keep increasing in number. And now not only are we supposed to feed them for free for lie but the jews now want us to spend a million spacebucks and build a neonatal wing for every pickaninny that some gollywog plops out into the mud from between her bony purple baboon cunt

I say send the nigaboos to Tel Aviv and let them eat all the yids after boiling them alive in a big pot

No clean water no food but plenty of aids so lets have 25 kids dumb as fuck nigga logic

>humans are animals and if you throw food at them they will keep increasing in number
Japs have sub replacement fertility rates, and it isnt because you lot lack food. Are you not human?

Damn japan.

Please wake up. Get angry enough to deserve another bombing, but direct it at Israel this time.

Japs are not human

Theyre arguably superior, just not at war 1v1 vs the biggest superpower in human history

Well siad

AmeriJapanese Pacific Alliance could rule the world and make it better

I am inclined to feel empathy towards people in bad situations not inflicted by themselves.

You got third degree burns because your smoked while pumping gas in your car ? You have the need for a new heart because you became 250 kilos ? You made 6 children while having no means of feeding them ?

fuck off, not my problem adults are responsible for the consequences of their actions

We should cut all the food support to Africa before you cucks get them all in Europe

WOAH THIS NIP IS GOING IN HARD, LIKE PEARL HARBOR.

this.

It sucks that children in Africa have to starve because their useless idiot parents fucked around despite clearly being unable to support them (well. sub saharans, what do you expect....). But spending huge amounts of money and support to feed them won't stop the problem at all - all those kids that would have died otherwise will now survive, and do exactly as their parents did: procreating without any sense of responsibility. The population will grow more and more until the support food is not enough anymore - and people like OP will answer it by raising the amount of food again.

Oh, and that's not even mentioning the animalistic humans that are flocking into Europe right now thanks to Angie. I don't even want to know how many of those survived their childhood purely due to food and medical care given to them by western aid organizations, just to be able to "culturally enrich" the west today.

>I don't even want to know how many of those survived their childhood purely due to food and medical care given to them by western aid organizations, just to be able to "culturally enrich" the west today.
I think around 80% at least

>people
Nice try AIDF

>africa
>people
pick one motherfucker

we need to be spraying aerosolized birthcontrol over africa

What rules us now is a soft headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism. What we need is a hard headed, masculine sort of altruism.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw

Been seeing the Le starving African kids meme for 30+ years. Where are all these Starving kids coming from?

>flag

japposters re-establishing their dominance i see

had to search the archive for this but as always it very neatly sums up the Africa situation
don't care to do a full translation now but basically the blacks who get saved say "I don't understand it but these guys called Japanese show up and just give us food and money, shit nigga it be a miracle we lucky as shit" and the old Japanese guy says "WHAT THE FUCK THERE ARE MORE OF YOU NOW! While at the same time our population is decreasing!"
and the end is like "How much longer will we need to support them?"

>WAAAHHHHH WHY YOU SO STUPID WAAAHHHHH?!?

>Africa
>starving
>population growth expected to exceed rest of world
>receives food aid from rest of world

I'd just assume let the Chinese take over the continent.

kek
didn't notice it before but the food he's giving to the black kids on the beginning says "エサ" which basically means "food that is given to animals"

Just 20 million? Call me when 90% of their population has starved to death and they have returned to a self sustaining number.

Chekt, rekt, and respect for the nice soundbite you glorious purveyor of the English language.

they ahve so many kids because before western intervention, they needed lots of kids to take care of them, and many of those kids would die off. we meddled in their natural order

OP is a 1 pump chump
Sage goes in options.
If you don't sage this thread into oblivion, you're gayer than OP is.

how is this my problem? what services does the nation of Africa provide for me? Why should I care about non-citizens? shouldn't their country deal with that shit? Is that not part the social contract?

I hope all those dumb nogs die

Don't give them a cent

And yet, despite all these starving people, they managed to increase their population fourfold in the last 50 years.
That's just telling me they're not starving fast enough.

that one is nice. Saved, thanks!

So? They're fucking niggers.

all i'm saying is if you want the gift of life--you should be able to feed your own kids.
>We ain't nothing but mammalls

good

You mentioned my country twice in your retarded spiel.
FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

>this is not 'natural selection'
Yes it LITERALLY IS!
Famine is an environmental pressure that naturally selects those capable of surviving to survive. What is not natural is the UNs constant effort to maintain this utterly unsustainable population through food and medical aid. It's a dysgenic measure that will only breed complacent, incompetent individuals that have no ability to survive in their own lands without the magical gifts of food falling from the sky given to them by white people.

No point feeding 60 IQ idiots. Let the shit ones die off and the ones with brains live on and repopulate.

Africa is really overpopulated and nature is trying to fix that, but we fuck it up by sending over food. A lot of these people have no tools or knowledge about how to make their own food, so they become dependent on the food they receive from outside. Even if you send all the world in the world, they will eat it up and then wait for more. They will do this will breeding like crazy, creating more mouths that need to be fed. In just a few decades the population in Africa is going to double!

Stop sending them food and let nature sort itself out.

And niggers in South Africa are killing the white minority you fuck

>20 million people are starving in Africa and you fucks

why are niggers that stupid?

>mass starvation and famine
>better shit out the 6 kid i cant feed.
truly beyond subhuman.

>send millions of pounds of food and foreign aid
>still starve

Fucking niggers, I swear to god. I wish they would just stop existing.

Over-population is the #1 cause of 3rd-world poverty.

And how do you fix a continent for which every time people got here and develop, tthe apes say "YOU'RE RACIST COLONIALISTS AND YOU STEAL OUR RESOURCES," then procees to destroy all you built?

And to make things worse, the left WANTS Africa to be shitty because that gives them the excuse they need to steer the Africans to the west to de-whiten the white nations.

So how do you fix it? You have all the judgment but no fucking answers.

>Africa
>people
Try again, Hans

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE
it should be way more

Hans please, explain me why people a reproducing if they allready know:
- they have a bad health, giving their onto their child and creating a sick one that nearly can´t survive and do this exact thing 6 times
- no that you are living over your income, there are nearly no jobs and nearly no food in your country

Lenny Henry I want my fucking money back you lying cunt

>their ability to fuck is greater than your ability to make more food

destroyed

80 million people are born on this Earth every year. Even if 5 million people from around the world started to chip in every year. It wouldn't be enough to counter the ever growing problems of the population.

>bony purple baboon cunt
My fucking sides

Also, TLVfag here, sorry we're full. Ship 'em to U-Rope

>population growth expected to exceed rest of world

Don't you just love on how in the west the left depicts white populations as too high in spite of responsible birthrates, and encourage whites having LESS children while encouraging Africa, the middle east, Mexico, and fuck everyone else to kill the fucking planet with overpopulaiton to "maintain growth" that they insist the nations and the planet all need?

The left totally isn't engineering the extinction of whites and the takeover of the planet by the 3rd world. Nah. Never.

jew freemasons fuk all goyim via cops clergy courts

>20 million people are starving in Africa
But how do we increase that number?

>this is not natural selection
but it is

if you care so much, how about you do something about it then, instead of posting.

Personally I could not give two fucks, If Africa wants food then each country in the continent should make its self great again and stop trying to suck this dick of the world.

If the leaders of said individual countries does not care enough about it's people then oh well, the people should learn to hunt plenty of wild animals out there, even though the people are wild animals themselves, lol.

Offer ration cards for people that get sterilized. 2 years worth of meal tickets if you get your balls nuked.

A Ethiopian woman once have a presentation at my College. Do you know what she said? She had a very powerful message.

Stop. Giving. Handouts.

She, a woman born in Ethiopia, said it is ruining Africa. When we'll are built for free, the people do not rebuild them when they break. They did not build the well, so they do not see it as their responsibility to rebuild it.

Farmers can't sell any crop because you dumbasses hand it out for free. They are discouraged from being self sufficient.

They need to pull themselves up, or they will not take pride or care for what they are given for free. She was begging for people to let her people fix their own problems.

A group of young white men sent a ton of large barrels with wheels to a poor Ethiopian village. They wanted to help the women who had to spend 4 hours lugging clay jars of water to the village from a pond miles away.

Rapes became rampant. Because the woman had all there work done quickly so they were home when raiders attacked.

Do you know where the majority of your money goes in war torn countries in Africa? The douchebag Dictators. They keep the food for their soldiers and use the money for more guns.

The starving people are starving because usually the same government forced people who have adapted to a water rich environment like a river edge or swamp, to relocate to a desert. They don't know how to farm, they know nothing about surviving in such a environment.

So guess what? If you want their to be peace and no war, you are helping them starve. Because only war and a bullet in their fucker of a country leader, will save them.

GIB ME MONEY

agree

Too many people, too little food? That's exactly what natural selection is all about. The strong will survive it, the weak will perish.

I mean for fucks sake pick a headline that doesn't try to subvert basic facts for once? Is it that hard to say "it's a tragedy"? "We must act"?

It should be at least 200 million

You can't fix the 3rd world because the 3rd world doesn't want to be fixed, and the leftists don't want it fixed either because they want to weaponize it being shit to import more de-whitening and more voters for the party.

libs will cry "genocide"

Let's pretend that humanity (western countries) achieve sustainable living in space and fuck off to be space-farmers.
How badly is the remaining population fucked?
How long before China and India make it up to space also? Will there be designated shitting hallways?

>So let me share the story of one of those multiparous women
didn't read. i don't care about some nigger bitch

we need to stop feeding them. they are like bacteria and will expand without thinking as long as there's food

Threadly reminder that 1) niggers are literally not even human and 2) fertility is inversely related with IQ

OP BTFO

Guess what China did when they were overpopulated and starving?
They learned to farm, growing their own food, and they put restrictions on the amount of kids they could have.

because they are dumb fucking niggers with a 65 IQ and only understand fucking feels good and gives them more free shit.

It's because they live in shoeboxes.

I will think one second about it while i will make to dinner sandwiches with smoked salmon, egg and caviar.
*evil laugh*

The Haber-Bosch process was a mistake.

OP, watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

They have had some of the most prosperous and fruitful colonial states, had their lands returned to them, and then completely and utterly failed to maintain that which was provided them.
Farming endeavors; ended.
Mining; ended.
Industry; ended.

All these ended when the colonial period came to an end. South Africa is now a complete shit hole under "native" rule. All progress not only halted, but almost completely reversed.

All points that get to the root of the problem. Unfortunately, nothing will be done about it.

Pure coincidence.

clearly we need to donate everything we have to these amazing radical free thinkers

But it is. That is what natural selection is to a T. I hate how leftists claim to love science yet don't even understand something as simple as this

better version

I'm half impressed they at least have the foresight to sell the animals instead of butcher them.

>they at least have the foresight
wrong. see image here:

>their ability to fuck is greater than your ability to make more food
You're teaching the Japanese youth well, user.

Quick question, are India and China also considered to be expendable? Just curious.

Sounds like natural selection.

Looks like it, too.

Thus, I conclude: it is natural selection.

WHO FUCKING CARES NUKE AFRICA

>Can barely feed yourself
>Have 12 kids

Smart

I'm ashamed that my young self back in 86 donated about 10 muripesos to feed niggers.

>20 million people are starving in Africa and you fucks
880 millions too few

If the Nat. Selection are true, African people will be extinted in the next 100 years. Plz, stop help Africa.

We have a population explosion you cock sucking cuck ahmed

>what services does the nation of Africa provide for me?
They WUZ KANGZ!!!!!

Pretty much considering they will need someone to take care of them as they grow older.

Isn't a good part of sub-saharian africa overwhelmed by "cargo cult" mentality?

This could sum it up in a way