Trump controls the sun and moon

Trump controls the sun and moon.

It's not that hard when most of the country except for a few libcuck epicenters voted for him.

Trump eats the sun and drinks the sky and they all go with him when he dies.

It's a sign to the gentile nations, particularly to the USA, but whether or not it's an omen indicating judgement of America is near or perhaps signalling that the U.S must return to God or face the holy wrath of the almighty Lord of Heaven.

The age of the Black Sun is truly upon us...

Imagine 8 years of running everyone one your thoughts thru this type of filter.
solid reference making

Holy fuck, can they not politicize fucking everything?????

Requesting vote map overlayed with eclipse map

BLACK HOLE SUN

No

This.

Boom.

That's because the vast majority of the landmass was red. If the Dems are questioning basic geography they are really fucked.

I don't understand the point of this. Are they trying to insinuate something superstitious about Trump voters? I thought libtards were all for science and didn't believe in invisible sky fairies?

fpbp

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE ECLIPSE IS A CONSPIRACY OF THE CIS WHITE MALE TRUMP SUPREMACY!!!

lol, so this is the power of leftism...

any path across the USA would be overwhelmingly Trump, she only won like 73 of 3000 counties

>most of the country
Land doesn't vote you rural and suburban retard

>the angle of the sun and moon

DRAAAAAAAAAAMPPPPPFFFFF

So you're just pretending, right? You're not actually this retarded, are you?

South Niggerlina

Muh popular vote

The moon was full when Trump was born.

>rural and suburban retard
Stop posting this in every thread you sanfran faggot.

t. rural and suburban retards

Kaczinski was right.

Try telling that to a neurotic libshit, "But she won muh popular vote. The majority of the country voted for her. It was her turn. BBBLLLUUUUUMMMMPPPHH"

lol don't believe this faggots. Jewish technology permits use of a high powered projection screen that gives the illusion of an eclipse without actually doing so.

Why the hell is northern MN so blue?

MN has a high percentage of Swedish ancestry. Coincidentally it also has a high percentage of Somalian refugees.

>(((coincidentally)))

Is The Sun The New Symbol of White Supremacy?

BuzzFeed
- Shekel Nosenberg

I could see them saying something like sun = light = white while moon = dark = black

Is there even a single line that cross the middle of the US without Trump getting more than 75% of the votes from the counties that are on the line?

i.e., it cuts through america