How To Change The Second Amendment Without Infringing On It

I support all the amendments that Americans enjoy, but some are long overdue for a serious overhaul. I would like to specifically discuss how to effectively change the 2nd Amendment.

The 2nd amendment should be changed to specifically say which arms Americans have a right to bear. There are no reasons for ordinary citizens to own assault weapons or weapons with a clip size larger than 10 bullets. 10 bullets should be more than enough for hunting or self defense purposes. You do not need a gun for anything else.

I would like to see the second amendment specify a minimum age for gun ownership. Something in the range of 25-30. Guns are deadly tools and only a fully mature adult should have access to them. Most mass shooters are in their early 20s. We would be able to prevent a lot of gun crime with a minimum age for gun ownership.

Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason. It is the government's job to look out for our best interest, and it would be a lot easier if they had the ability to take guns away from potentially dangerous people.

Again, I am a 2nd amendment supporter but I think it is long overdue for some changes to account for it being 2017 and not 1791 anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

6000000 replies inbound

>Canada
Just fucking leave

Go fuck yourself.

Any change to it would be an infringement of it.
In fact, some states do infringe upon it.

The only thing that needs to be done with it is to add, "except niggers."
Then it would be truly perfect.

Leaves aren't even trying with the shitposting anymore, it's sad. You get 2/10, just for typing all that.

LOL this thread again. Exact same pic and wording multiple times. Don't respond guys

SHALL

The 2nd amendment was crafted specifically so that the citizenry would have the same armaments as those possessed by the government-in case the government became corrupt or tyrannical. Why are you so dense?

A

Nice mythical "assault weapon."

Both the crime and murder rates would plummet.

Just add "no niggers"

Sage

This.

What gives the government anymore legitimacy than the citizenry?
Their own word?
This is ridiculous.
The Second Amendment is one of the many checks and balances.

NOT

>Leaf

I will enjoy watching your communist Utopia collapse. You have no rights or say in the land of Freedom

As a Canadian, I disagree, the magazine capacity should be no more than 1 at a time. If you need more than one bullet to save your wife from a savage rape and beating, she probably deserved it.

Once you have exhausted your ammo the only legal options open to you should be to sit down and watch until the man has finished, and then file a formal complaint with police once he has fled. This passive inaction will help to de-escalate situations and reduce the risk of death to your wife and/or wifes daughter

Why is a Canadian arguing about an American issue? Don't you have a dog to please?

To tell OP what a leaf faggot he is without bumping the thread, sage goes in the options field!

Do the same as I suggest for immigration: as soon as an absolutely specific test for psychopathy comes out, deny any one testing positive 2nd amendment and certain other rights.

SHALL

Why are you talking about hunting and self defense? The 2nd amendment is to defend against the possibility of a tyrannical government uprising.

>You do not need a gun for anything else.
Who gets to decide that? You? Why do you get a say in what I need or don't need?

>I would like to see the second amendment specify a minimum age for gun ownership.
Restrictions on access does not reduce demand. All you are doing is encouraging a black market, making crimes even harder to both prevent and resolve.

>Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason

I am now 100% convinced that you have no clue why the 2nd amendment was created. Then again, this is a lesson to all: check the flag, and never respond to a fucking leaf.

Fuck off Leaf. You post this bread at least twice a week you fag.

CHinese Cancuckdian poster ...

Most ''mass shootings" (using MJ metrics) are done by Obamas sons in Chicago... an average of 4 per week. Most murders in the US are done by Obamas sons.. Most armed robberies are by Obamas sons...

And yet guns are the problem? Lets ban Obamas sons......

SHALL

How are you going to deal with all of the firearms still in circulation that do not adhere to your (some random holier than thou faggot) opinion on how firearms should be handled in someone elses country

Bait faggot

All states infringe upon the right to bear arms and form a militia

The original constitution already excluded nonwhites from becoming citizens

What were they planning on doing exactly?

The original was perfect.
I want to live in that america. The real one.

The bot posts this exact same shit several times a day! Mods are faggots for not stopping this spam

Stupid Canadian, principle is not bound by a temporal scale.

This
We don't have a gun problem
We have a nigger problem

fuck you nigger kike no change MOTHAFUCKA I am gonna go buy some ak-47's today in fact and a goddamn missile launcher

>A fucking leaf

I'll keep my AR-15 and you can keep your Communism, Canuck faggot.

All magazines that hold over 10 rounds are illegal to possess

A judge is proving that America is a Constitutional Republic, NOT a Democracy

The militia is formed(all men 18-40something)

Proof?

>this thread again

Sage

You're not even trying anymore. We need more effort from you. 0/10

>assault weapons
>clip size
>10 bullets
Lost it there. You are never going to be taken seriously if that's the way you roll.

Canada is a meme country which needs to be annexed and the shitskins and liberals killed.

We have this copy pasta every week

Saged

>How To Change The Second Amendment Without Infringing On It

what dont you understand about shall not be infringed faggot?

>with a clip size larger than 10 bullets.

fucking moron most weapons have clips larger than 10 bullets even rifles pistols and semi automatic rifles.

you would cut of a massive amount of guns and cripple the economy.

EVERY FUCKING DAY

THIS SHILL GETS PAID TO MAKE THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY

Change it to were you're able to shoot Jews and their collaborators on site.

this.

>clip size larger than 10 bullets
Gtfo leaf niglet

TFW you cant change it without 2/3 of states ratifying it......

looks like it will never change

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I'm only an outsider but I thought the second amendment was to uphold the right to fight and revolt against a tyrannical government. Seems pretty hard pistols only. wow I love airsoft so much bro L96A1 all day.

California tried to end the grandfather clause of people who kept 30 round magazines pre-ban. The state wanted them to either be destroyed, turned in, sent out of state, or converted to only hold 10 rounds permanently. The judge ruled it was an illegal takings of property and a violation of 2nd amendment rights.We hope by the time it reaches the Supreme Court(since it will be overturned by leftists at other points throughout the judicial process) that (((Ginsburg))) or Breyer will have shuffled off this mortal coil and we'll have a solid pro-2nd amendment supreme court majority

21 year old white land owning males were the only people to have voting rights before woman's suffrage..

the dnc killed seth rich

You make these threads every day you stupid leaf.

Fuck off and shut up about our amendment. It's not even yours. Fuck off.

Fuck off.

The answer actually seems incredibly simple, without even changing the second amendment.

First, confirm that the definition of arms includes ammunition, not just the weapons themselves. A ban on bullets is your first option.

Second, having the right to bear arms does not equal having the right to be able to afford them. An incredible tax imposed on weapons, or on bullets, would certainly deter people from continuing to buy them, or fire them. If your AR suddenly cost $25k, and bullets were $1000 a pop, people would rethink their priorities.

I genuinely don't care either way, but I get tired of both sides of the argument crying about the second amendment setting everything in stone.

>We have this copy pasta every week

Week?

10-15 times a day broham

I support the second amendment buuuuuuut...

Die in a fire, leaf.

>Standard mags are 30 rounds
>They change the name to high capacity mags just to ban them
Fuck parasites

>ban postols
>unban rifles, mags and body armor
Deal

Stop making this thread Canada.
Cold dead hands.

>You should reject these voices
Dont tell me what to do niggervoice

>a fucking leaf

you can go now, aye.

The only updating it needs is changing "arms" to "weapons"

Why are you dumb fucks not SAGEing this shit? It's the same copy pasta every day by a fucking leaf talking about our 2a

You're not an American but a fucking leaf. You have no say in this matter. Go away

No. There are many children who shoot with their parents, who hunt, and who are more mature and informed about guns than you OP.

Guns are a tool to be taught about, and the earlier this happens the better. We have so many adults that are completely clueless about guns, I honestly feel that schools should include a firearm class or something similar.

Honestly even if those mass shooters couldnt legally purchase a gun, theyd still find a way to get one

>1 post by this id
sage

Fuck off can cuck

The Second Amendment needs to change as it is too restrictive. American private citizens need to be legally able to build and maintain personal nuclear weapons and AA batteries for the 2md to remain effective against encroaching state tyranny.

i support a literal interpretation of the 2nd amendment, whereby those who possess firearms must be registered with a local militia, and must attend legitimate training for that militia, and be willing to serve in that militia as required by the county in which they reside. i also support veterans of the militia retaining their firearms after service.

Sounds like someone wishes they had a second amendment, you're gonna need if you keep flooding you country with mudslimes and shitskins. But save a life, bin that butter knife m8!

sage

Holy cow leaf, get out. You made this same post under a different flag two weeks ago. I can't believe how many people are actually eating this troll's bait. Is it really this easy to get a rise out of Sup Forums?

That should only be for automatica and AT weapons

Every able bodied responsible patriotic man should have and know how to use a standard military rifle, standard military mag and a standard military vest. It should be in hos closet right next to his suit as his OH SHIT outfit.

>assault weapons
A fucking leaf

We dont even need militarized police if we have this

>How To Change The Second Amendment Without Infringing On It
Well you see Mr Leaf, there is a constitutional amendment process in which both congressional houses adopt a proposed amendment with a 2/3rds vote and then 3/4ths of the state legislatures vote to ratify it, in which case you could theoretically repeal or amend the 2nd amendment constitutionally.

>B-but we would never have the support for that!
Oh. I guess you'd better just suck a cock then.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Fuck off

>Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason.

THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE 2ND AMENDMENT YOU FAT FUCKNG POUTINE EATING JEWISH FROG FUCKING LEAF? IT SAYS RIGHT THERE IN THE FUCKING AMENDMENT YOU KNOB- "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? DID YOU TAKE AN ENGLISH CLASS OR ARE YOU A FRENCH SPEAKING FAGGOT QUEBECOIS NIGGER?

>le stob gubbmint tyranny, but gubbmint can take yuor guns away XD

WHAT A HUUUUUGE FUCKING NIGGERFAGGOT YOU ARE,

>I AM A 2ND AMENDMENT SUPPORTER
>THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY

PICK ONE FAGGOT

>Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason.

really really bad bait

>that image
Don't tempt leftists, they might just take you up on that offer.

>shall not be infringed
Pretty sure they kept it so vague to keep the amendment itself from being amended as well as the rights it protects.

Shall not be infringed.

Jesus christ why are my countrymen so fucking dumb.

The point of the second amendment is to keep the government in check and allow the people to fight against a tyrannical government. Restricting the amendment destroys its purpose leaf.

The purpose of the 2nd amendment was that the population had the right to bear arms in order to facilitate a militia whenever needed.
This was in order to potentially resist government tyranny as that is what the people who wrote the document JUST DID. Yes it was very much on their minds.

> I would like to see the second amendment specify a minimum age for gun ownership. Something in the range of 25-30
Okay so now young men aren't given equal rights like other men. Bullshit.

> Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason
Okay you just made the entire 2nd amendment pointless. Idiot. Add something to first amendment that gives the government the right censor anyones words by any means possible.
In fact do this for all amendments so that the people have no rights and the government controls every one of them and as such, they really don't exist. Again, you're an idiot.

> Again, I am a 2nd amendment supporter
Bullshit you are.