Why are americans so fat and retarded? What made them this way?

Why are americans so fat and retarded? What made them this way?

Why are Europeans so obsessed with us? What made you this way?

The joos

It's just what happens to a society where everything is easy, and there is an abundance of food

'cause you are our poorly behaved grandchildren.

it used to be different though

jews: flooded the available urban food markets with sugar, then told them to avoid fats
the body, deprived of fats, craved sugar
ENDLESS (some archivist prove it) FULL PAGE ADS: CUT FAT OR DIE
LOW FAT!
FAT FREE!
this was a WAR
this was an ATTACK
this lead to the crisis we have
and Obama compounded it, the nigger did
what you have to understand
they don't see America like we do
they know the cons that are running
they know who they are destroying
these people are the most evil people in history
NEVER
FORGET
THAT
YOU
NIGGERS

because America is the coolest

Corn subsidies that allow the proliferation of HFCS.

Fast food's cheaper than healthy food so you get a bunch of fat burgers as a result of that.

becouse america along with other colonies belong to europe.

refined sugar

you're forgetting that mexico is fatter than the us

yea you guys tried that once and then we killed your men. try again?

also reminder that beaners and niggers are all fat as fuck and inflate the american obesity numbers

It's like a transatlantic zoo.
It's just entertaining.

USA is European clay.
that's a fact

''Our men'' you mean you killed your own men, you are us dumbass, stop LARPing and come back to papa.

try and take it then faggot. we own it by force not some gay piece of paper you guys normally use to dictate borders. just count yourself lucky we haven't decided to take your land yet

can you blame fat people?

since drumpf is president i gained a few pounds,still cant believe the orange retard has the nuclear codes

this. shitskins around here are 100% obese

Trump is German.We already own it

USA vs all of Europe?You would lose.

It's actually almost exclusively a conservashit problem. "Libtard" states are relatively fit & healthy. Just another reason why we need labor camps for trumpcucks.

I really hope you get cancer

no we wouldn't. you couldn't get a boat to our mainland if you tried. so what could you even do while we are shelling you with missiles? nothing except die.
hes part german, and part a couple other things, just like most americans. nice try tho

This
Ametricans are just Europeans who are LARPIng as something diferant.

>europeans have at least 1% african heritage so by that logic niggers own you

You have military advantage at start i can agree, but as times goes we will eventualy beat you in late war, also why would you kill your own creator?

>>europeans have at least 1% african heritage

i saw that fucking haplogroup map 5 times when i didn't need it

lol you americans are the ones who when doing genetic tests have some nigger heretage for the most part we Euros are pure.

And yet Europeans can't spell "color" correctly

not for long

>why would you kill your own creator?
why not? we make the rules. and we have the resources to manufacture all our military equipment. why would we get weaker over time? we would only need to replenish the missiles we are using to destroy your military equipment and your manufacturing areas. you would lose a total war because we can be brutal as fuck. we already have the plans ready to destroy all of Europe trust me. the order would be like flicking a switch

They are brainwashed by the government and its agencies.

Buy cars, buy homes, get loans, go to war, give us your money and your privacy...Of course they will end being fat and retarded since they born on a shit country with shit mentality.

>Fat
Corn subsidies, cheap unhealthy food and expensive healthy food

>retarded
A terrible public education system

Topped off with no free healthcare, it really is a doomed nation.

Idk

Jews
We're all cryptokikes

You are lucky we let our colonies go, that is the main reson we lost our might, just 100 years ago Britain alone would of been abble to take on USA let alone all of Europe.

Fast Food

americucks get so defensive...sad.

Shermanatees

You know that OP's picture was taken in Britain, greytooth

baby boomer generation destroyed this country

t. nigger

USA is European clay, the entire world is the white mans playground

americans are the absolute worst, uneducated, arrogant, loud, obese slobs

only brits can be worse tourists. no wonder they are related

Yeah, and the worst Americans are Poles. Stop coming here.

>the worst Americans are Poles
Wrong.
The worst Americans are Americans.

In reality, it's our own fault. Not "the joos" or whatever, but shitty choices and the degradation of our society.

So the grey area represents cultural enrichment and the playground for rapists?

Not really something to brag about...

I can't name anything important your culture has done in nearly 300 years. You are an insignificant speck.

>What made them this way?
the same thing to us, excess of sugar

100 years ago Britain was bleeding to death in France and crying like a little cunt, 'oh, please help us America, '
Also my indifference to Europe prevents me from finding out what country your lazily designed flag represents but I don't think it existed 100 years ago

Nah, America is Gods gift to the rest of the world. Manifest destiny faggot

>these guts

who cares about this kike controlled, zombie land

go drown yourself in a pool of mcnuggets

>get constantly shit on
>gets defensive
>oy goy why you so angry?! dumb american!

that's your typical latina when she hits age 25 or first child, whichever comes first

Poland cares about it enough to suck our cocks to completion for a chance to join NATO

>an american telling me what i must see IRL in my own country based on a random picture of wetbacks in CA.
sure thing.

mexico is fatter than the US.

decadence and arrogance unfortunately. The price of not appreciating the opportunities this great nations offers to even its poorest citizenry.

(((What)))...

No, mate. Welfare allows people to be fat scrubs.

the world is forced to do politics with america, that's just it

one day we'll be free from those mongrels subhumans and their masters

>b-but you a-are fatter than US.

try again, tell me one spic slur, or maybe can try with one "joke" about beheading, that would make you feel better, kek

Tanks for the laugh

i admit that based on your stats that mex is slightly less obese than burgerstan.

let's get personal--i absolutely guarantee that i am more fit than you are

Walmart's aisles need to be bigger to accommodate fatasses and their respective scooters.

Been working there over a decade. Feel free to ask me anything on the subject.

>100 years ago Britain was bleeding to death in France and crying like a little cunt, 'oh, please help us America, '
You do realise that no one asked american help in ww1 right?And you didn't do much in the war either, most of work was done by bratain and france.
>what country your lazily designed flag represents
Our flag is one of the oldest ones in world faggot, we where fighting teutons in 13th of centiry and one of our generals got wounded in battle, and was put on white sheet midle stayed white while rest of sheet got red from he's blood.

>1 hour daily anaerobic excercise.5 days of week
>2 hours swimming 3000 meters 50 mts pool 5 days of week after work.
>110/70 65 ppm
sure buddy, when the stats doesnt work for you the last thing you can do is trying to getting personal

bunch of niggermonkeys who can't control third world shithole like iraq want to invade euro.
lel nigger, we don't have scooters here you'll have to walk

go eat dick as well

yeah but now the family unit has been destroyed by the jews people find comfort in food

Dat flag tho

faggot

this

You have to go back

once you go fat it's too hard to send them back

Corn industry that is controlled by carlos slim from mexico. He also is the one responsible of the massive avocado explosion in the US. Which its responsible for the downfall of millenials

>carlos slim
fucking carlos

>sure buddy,
>replies with e-statting
sure buddy

your turn. no timestamp means it's not you

cancer flags did it

>americunt with swastika flag
>"muh murica. muh independence"
>"fookin' jewrope"

where do you think are you from?

thats the reason why shart in mart is so fucked with their own society.
you forgot how to praise your roots and be thankful for your life.

while cucked europe try hard to save the whole world.
but at least we try.

don't use the swastika.
hitler wasn't a evil person, like you wish he was.

.t somebody from austria, born on 4/20

lol an aussie fag made a funny
love the magic school bus.
ms fizzle and the class figures out another problem, just like we need to do. figure out the orange drumpf problem. LOL i can see the faggot left using that just like fake harry potter memes
kids r watching magic school bus now. a bit of leftist shit in there but the information is great. accurate but simple enough for kids to grasp.

Poor diet, lack of excessive, and a public horrible school system. I have learned more about world history on my own then I ever learned in school, and taught myself a second launguage.

T H I C C B O O T Y

M80 why your dick so small? More room in those jocks than Mexicans in Texas

Americans crack me up

his on roids of cause he has a small cock

>roids
You must be fucking joking

heavy ass-to-grass squats and deadlifts.

M80 why your dick so small?
u mirin?

>roids
if i'm on roids then i seriously fucked up

he is a dumb yank he just takes roids but doesn't lift anything

>more fit
>thinking being in /fit/ is being fit
>unable to run
>muh lift.
kek, reallly triggered you to expose another jobless loser in Sup Forums

Yeah, Pavel all America did was allow Britain and France to dictate the Versailles treaty from a position of strength.
What was the name of your funny little country 100 years ago?

>those skinnyfat thight
>fit
mexcrement btfo

Nice baby making hips.

>What was the name of your funny little country 100 years ago?
We where under russian empire back then, but better question is what was america back 400 years ago?Or even a 1000?We unlike you have our own ethnicity culture and language you don't have any of that.You are euros larping as americans.