How do we help the whites-only town of Orania, Sup Forums?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

As we all know, South Africa has a fucking awful crime rate, but this town is doing just fine.
Another question: do you think that the Volkstaat will ever come to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q7OipXipIAg
youtu.be/QFs5JqjHuuE?t=49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was thinking about this earlier today.
I know this is Sup Forums, but hear me out. Going by the Israel parallel, the most important thing an outsider can do for Orania is speak positively about it and articulate why it should exist.
>The region was unpopulated when Afrikaan settlers first arrived and it's been developed by generations of their ancestors.
>racial bias and animosity within South Africa necessitates an Afrikaaner homeland, for their own safety.
>South African law permits and protects self-determination of this sort.
>Orania asks for no help or services from South African authorities, and does everything they can to be autonomous and self sufficient. (Yes they use the police from the neighboring town to handle major crimes, but that's merely a bureaucracitc hurdle to be eliminated in the future. Most local disputes are mediated by volunteer security)

>unpopulated by Africans

Not really. The Western part was sparsely inhabited by Khoisan people. The Eastern part had a lot of Bantu tribes.

They are invaders. Evict them and give the property back to African families.

If every African family was brought up in a nice home like these it'd be a very prosperous nation. Don't underestimate advantage and prosperity. Apartheid is the reason why Africa is in such a poor state if they just gave all the land back to Africans and let them govern themselves it'd be prosperous continent of wealthy nations.

Prove me wrong. You cant. Racist bigots.

>We can have black nations, but a town full of whites is racism!

Translation?

Sending them guns and money.

100% the niggers will get mad and try(or succeed) to take it from the whities. If they aren't already

I've always thought about that happening, but it hasn't occurred yet. Can it be stopped?

You can't stop the mindset of a nigger. They all want what whitey has but eventually one with enough political power might also want it and that's when things will go south fast for poor Oranjia.

I hope this won't habben

They're trying.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q7OipXipIAg

Yes and bombs and guns will secure Orania volkstaat, with a couple bullets to invaders the monkeys will fuck off.

Fucking niggers want to destroy what they can't have. I hope Orania makes enough white babies to defend what they've made.

Send passports

A few sabotage missions would destroy any capability for monkeys to organize.

Does that town have a neutron bomb?

youtu.be/QFs5JqjHuuE?t=49s

>already wanting whiteys shit
gee what a "surprise"

If it can bleed, then it can breed.

Zimbabwe