SHOCK!! Greek priest eggs Holocaust Memorial

SHOCK!! Greek priest eggs Holocaust Memorial

youtu.be/U3fb3_SGSzI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1aRHQetsb7U
youtu.be/rkhyDqROM2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Greece.

If you got money for eggs you can pay back the debt.

should've thrown a boiled one so it could bounce back to his head

Yikes those numerals must mean something right?

He's not a priest, and he's a dumb ape. You know how most priests always have some form of high-education, know their history, and speak exquisitely high Greek? That guy speaks like a dumb dindu, and he clearly has no grasp of Greek history. He has some vulgar understanding of Christianity that rejects Greek history and mythology, the Greek language, philosophy and art, and pretty much everything that's not traditionally "Christian".

Heck, I'd say he's more similar to ISIS imams, or illiterate American christian priests who never have wisdom to offer, and simply quote idiotic Bible verses like reactionary autists.

I'm actually worrying he'll vandalize some ancient statue sometime soon. I hope people are informed enough to not let him in the Acropolis Museum, because I can legitimately imagine him going Allahu Ackbar on it.

t. triggered jew

shalom sandnigger!

>reddit spacing

based
sure gevalt!

>Greek Orthodoxy

I thought greeks are jews?

honestly i used that kind of spacing even before reddit

>Anonymous (ID: ZzbQCJEw) 08/02/17(Wed)16:06:54 No.1358

Where can I donate money to this exciting individual? We should start a Patreon so he can follow through.

>JEw

W E W
E
W
give him a fucking medal
going to gyrosland for vacay now
greek food yes

ID checks out.

You couldn't even if you wanted to, because he refuses to use digital money transfers, credit cards, etc. He vandalizes ATM machines because he considers them satanic. He also refuses to accept the state allowance he supposedly deserves (dunno for what, possibly retardedness?) because the state requires him to get a credit card.

Why is Orthodoxy the last white mans refuge and the ONLY true hence uncucked Christian Church?

Why are Mcdonals Jewmerican Ziokike evangelists, european SJW proddiss and catholicucks on suicide watch?

Why did Dussians who are orthodox , historically defeat proddies and catholics in form of frenchies, germs, swdes, polacks andso on n every single conflict?

Orthodoxy is clearly the superior religion

Wew, lad.

Catholic here, have no problem with orthodox they're based.

Where can I found more videos of him? he sounds goofy, like the Orthodox version of Varg Vikernes

IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH

youtu.be/1aRHQetsb7U

lel he's pretty funny, what is the doing in the beginning? just walking past a gay parade macing people?

his spitting is pretty degenerate though, destroy if you wish but don't spit on public stuff, it's no better than cumming on it.

>Spitting on an ATM
Top kek

nvm it was incense or some shit

>gee, i wonder who could be behind this post

Yeah I know it's disgusting af
He also breaks modern art sculptures in public places (while dissing freemasons and jews)
Last week he went to a nationalist rally:
youtu.be/rkhyDqROM2s

He's kinda right though, the guy seems like the kind of guy that would be smashing the noses off Pagan statues if he had been living ~1700 years ago

It's fun cause you're used to priests speaking all educated and shit and he sounds like a nigger who just arrived from Turkey

Maybe he would be a pagan back then, since his whole thing is being reactionary

every christians a jew

This, he's chanting nationalistic slogans at the end of the vid, he most likely would be a radical pagan had he lived back then

I wasn't kidding about being worried he may destroy ancient statues. He's vandalized statues in the past, and if they let him in the Acropolis Museum, I pretty much expect him to behave like Islamists in Palmyra.

Ask yourself why the fuck are there Holocaust memorials in fucking Greece