Germany cucked

22.5% of German population have ‘migrant background’ – census
>The German populace with a migrant background has hit a new record of 18.6 million people, the Federal Statistical Office has revealed, partially attributing the rise to the years of Angela Merkel’s so-called open door migrant policy.
>Noting an 8.5 percent increase in the population with a first or second generation migrant background as compared to last year’s figures, the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) said it is the “highest [annual] increase since recording began in 2005.”
>New statistics show that in 2016, roughly 18.6 million people in Germany had a migrant background.
>“The exceptional increase was mainly attributable to the high level of immigration of foreigners, including people seeking refuge, in 2015 and 2016,” Destatis said Tuesday.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/398263-german-population-migrant-background/
reuters.com/article/us-germany-immigration-idUSKBN1AH3EP?il=0
archive.is/hDl1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw Germany has a higher illiteracy rate than American now

they are germanized.

Fking Germanistan, first islamic state in Europe.

rt.com/news/398263-german-population-migrant-background/

reuters.com/article/us-germany-immigration-idUSKBN1AH3EP?il=0

>22.5% of German population have ‘migrant background’ – census

kek. This is awesome.

>German parks

this is funny to me.

G E R M A N Y E S
Economic
Rape
Must
All
Niggers
Yelling
Everything
Shit

tragicomic I would say

>99 % of US population have migrant background

15-16% of that is native Europeans
6-7% is non-European
keep screeching that america is oh so great though, with it's 40% non-hispanic white population and don't forget to donate your shekels to the shabbos goy in chief, he's our guy for sure!

Gorillas in the Mist????

Don't pretend that you or Germany will be any better though
You will keep on taking more and more while not affording children of your own

i think its even more, maybe 0.5% native americans in the us or so

It ain't right. It ain't right goddamn it.

Hello :^)

What are they saying?

Broer
This kills the ameriturd hahah

archive.is/hDl1Q

Are there actually people here that don't know that the vast majority of these people with migratory background are white Europeans?

So, what are we?
Pro-European culture or just pro-Germany?

Was Landser - Polackenlümmel spot on with the Pan-European culture?

>changing the definition of migrant to deflect from the shame

Migrant background also means EU not only shitskins. We have a lot of italiens and poles.

Lol, those statistics include turks as europeans

Bet you're a moroccon too

We must help the humans
We can do that. We'll save that
Or something

>Muh "Migrant background"

You wrongly assume it is the same to:

* be the ancestor of the European stock pioneers,
* (ancestors of) immigrants from Europe after WWII
* Being an illiterate sub 90 IQ mexican / shitskin.

It's not. How fucking stupid can you be, this argument is not even a fucking argument it is a striaght up lie.

>Confederate flag

"lol"

>meme flag
kys yourself
the usa has like what, 20% spics in its population
germany has what, like 5% niggers and shitskins? most of the people with "migrant" background are white people who've moved there to work

I'm half German, half Russian (born in Germany).
I guess I'm included in the number of 22,5%, although I'm more patriotic and proud of this country than any fucking German I've met so far. These feminized weaklings do not value tradition, history, culture. Germans can be glad to have us Russlanddeutsche.

Please tell me the definition of „migrant“ then.
I'm not deflecting at all. Our current politics are a joke - virtue seeking politicians with no backbone and common sense at all. Cities like Frankfurt am Main have a population with migrant background above 50%.

Thanks so fucking post-modernism, to feminism, to the 68-er Bewegung, the left in general.

>Russlanddeutscher comes in and acts like his people are a blessing

You Putin cocksuckers can fuck right off.
Loyalty to the German state and to the German state only.

The definition is the same + not all of your population is of European heritage.

There's still less than 1% brown people in Finland though
It's cold & dark place, with 2, maybe 3 months of summer

Malte, did you even read what I wrote?
I'm neither pro- nor anti-Putin but I would greatly appreciate his way of thinking in some of our politicians. I can't see that German politicians have the Germans' best interest in mind. The pros of the German mentality far outweigh the ones of the Russian mentality.

Must've hit a nerve when I said that most Germans are feminized weaklings. Sorry..but you know it's true. This is one of the few things German men could learn from Russian men.

>Must've hit a nerve when I said that most Germans are feminized weaklings

No, I just hate Russians.

>I just hate Russians.

We all do. It's what makes us humans.

We've got bigger and more urgent problems to worry about before Germany goes down the drain completely. Hate all you want, it's not like anyone cares.

>Hate all you want, it's not like anyone cares.
I'm not concerned with you or other Russians caring.

Most of Germany hates Russians. This is what I care for, because Russia is the worst Steppe people country that somehow wound up in Europe.

There're few things worse than Russia and its inhabitants + emigrants.

>Thread about a European country becoming a le % white meme
>All the euros start whatabouting the USA

>There're few things worse than Russia and its inhabitants + emigrants.

Well, there's Poles, being welfare niggers is in their DNA.

>2-3 months of summer
No wonder you people are alcoholics.

Y-yeah they sure are cucks hehe...

Don't call them people, and NEVER let a Finn sit on the couch.

when are you guys finally going to gas the poles?

Why is Poland so obsessed with gibs?

>NEVER let a Finn sit on the couch.
Why's that, Hans ?

>Why is Poland so obsessed with gibs?

They're also obsessed with migration. But only if it benefits them.

>Why's that, Hans ?

They'll think they're people.

Shit I guess they weren't kidding that all the real Germans dead.

1/4 of Germany is foreign. Germany.

Any Germans here that think this doesn't sound like you've just sucked off a shotgun?

Jesus Christ. You go from gassing hebes to gassing yourselves in 70 years flat. Just don't do the middle ground, do you?

Source?

Someone have the edits of this where the husband is beheaded?

KEK

That feel when Germany will die in our life time.

>Most of Germany hates Russians
Yes, probably.

>This is what I care for, because Russia is the worst Steppe people country that somehow wound up in Europe. There're few things worse than Russia and its inhabitants + emigrants.

Can't agree on that one. Slav immigrants are way less problematic than the ones we're letting in by the millions right now. Not even counting Russlanddeutsche - they are Germans and most often more traditional than the native Germans.

>1/4 of Germany is foreign. Germany.

Would you say the same about Switzerland? The majority of migrants in both our countries is from within Europe.

It depends on where the fucking immigrants are from. Nobody would bat an eye if 25 % of the German population had an Austrian migrant background, or even a dutch one.

> liberals and sold-out opposition united in wanting America to turn brown
> vote in shitlord who promises he will stop this in the most vulgar terms imaginable

Yet there are Germans who visit Sup Forums every day and presumably agree with the general views here but will explain at length why they're voting for Merkel.

>70 years flat
I'm sure that's some kind of record. That too of all the "people" they cozy up to is fucking filthy muzzies and niggers. Was in Hamburg last year. So many niggers and muslims claiming to be "German".

>It depends on where the fucking immigrants are from.

No shit. That's what I alluded to in the second of two sentences the very post you replied to contains.

So where do you draw the line between acceptable and unacceptable migrants? Different religion, language, farther away from our borders than 1000 KM?

I guess that answers that.

>technically we don't have the most, and also many of them aren't totally black, some are slavs

Nice knowing you, Hans. FYI we didn't want you to ethnically cleanse yourselves, we would have been fine with you just not invading your neighbours 24/7.

Do they say how many are non-Europeans, though?

or mediterraneans for that matter

As a gay lefty Bavrian (peace be upon me), my criterion for acceptable migrants is cuteness.

Cute? You may stay.
Non-cute? Leave at once.
Vagina? It's oven-time.

>dutch
Fuck the Dutch.

>we would have been fine with you just not invading your neighbours 24/7

But everyone needs a hobby!

>lefty
Burn in hell you Saracen loving filth.

This would actually be a regression on the Islam side, since Europe used to rule a great many Islamic nations.

>So where do you draw the line between acceptable and unacceptable migrants?

The fuck do you need immigrants for? You aren't a colony. We need immigrants from the UK to build up, you are already a country.

Seems utterly insane for a territory thousands of years old to just change its demographics overnight.

Nobody else is doing it. The Chinese aren't busing in as many Ugandans as they can fit in Guangzhou. The Japs aren't filling Tokyo with Pakistanis.

They don't do this shit because it isn't a good idea.

Pic related is what the sand niggers do to gays. One day that is what will happen in Germany.

They do but I cba to look it up right now. The numbers also don't mean too much when you drive to Frankfurt and 85% of the people you see are muslims.

A friend just messaged me 10 min ago, he's in Gießen right now. He wrote "looks like fucking Africa, Germany is going to be a third world country in 20-30 years. Unbelievable what difference 3-4 years make.".
Believe me, he didn't say that because there're too many Italians, Dutch and French people.

At least I will die cute

Since more than half of the migrant population in Germany are European migrants, we are still much, much whiter than you or the US for that matter.

Or cuteish. I won't lie, I posted my face on Sup Forums once and a couple of guys called me a butterface. At least I'm uncut.

women are the scum of the earth

column 7 does NOT say foreign father
there's a footnote, what does it say?

ehh it has been like that for 30 years. learn what migration background means ... oh wait youre just an idiot who reads headlines and shitposts

>they don't do this shit because it isn't a good idea
All the more reason why this immigration bullshit enrages people

Can't argue with that kind of a monumental faggoty approach.

I knew you'd understand

Wtf is wrong with us (white people) why can't we just work in our best interests?

That is still what the vast majority of those cases is.
Half-italian or half-poles

But it is funnier to imagine all of them to be arabs or africans.

You're mixing up immigrants and refugees.
I've got no problem with highly intellectual and well educated immigrants - but those are fucking rare and we're pretending that everyone who's coming to Germany is a doctor or engineer when 40 % of them is illiterate. If(!) they're a huge contribution to our society and help propel it forward - let them in.
Hint: If we did it this way, we'd barely have more than a few thousand immigrants per year and that would be totally fine.
Instead we're bending over and inviting stupid and unskilled people in by the MILLIONS.

>That is still what the vast majority of those cases is.

You'll actually find a significant portion are turks, given higher fertility rates.

The turk women pop out an average of 4 (second gen). First gen turk women pop out 6 on average.

Germans are below replacement.

what a time to be alive

I don't have a fucking problem with perfectly assimilated immigrants which I can not even tell from native Germans.
Let them in and let's start working on our birth rates. The first step is to stop devaluing conservative views on things like family, marriage etc.

>You're mixing up immigrants and refugees.

I'm not. Same thing. The relevant question for population in german borders: how many are german? If the answer is 3/4, you're in trouble.

>I knew you'd understand

>>You'll actually find a significant portion are turks, given higher fertility rates.
Europeans outnumber turks a lot at least by 2012 statistics. And we haven't gotten new turks

>Germans are below replacement.
Definitely.

Why are so afraid of refugees?
When you get bored of them, you can just launch nuclear rockets at their homes. They don't represent that much power before military force.

We are not indifferent. We are actively working towards removing Germans. Which is imperative for Europe.