Do any of the faggots have jobs or is it all summer fag students?

yeah, work at home master race. work is slow this week as my mgmt chain are all on vacation.

"looking"
We're all just "looking"

Why would I work as a young male when I can make $35/hr farming virtual currency?

I'm waiting.

Note even a joke. In fact, I'm underestimating my earnings.

and who actually owns the farm of imploding crypto currency?

who are they in the world?

I'm farming video game gold, not bitcoins.

I sell it to other gold selling sites that then mark it up slightly.

I run 8 clients of WoW all at once, use a convoluted network of transfers to trick the flagging system, and have never seen an account banned :)

a cog for organized crime money laundering no doubt...

but hey, if you are not complaining about opioids, terrorism, human trafficking or organ trafficking then you have set your self up for a sweet deal

>earnings
Were you in those /biz/ JUST threads when bitcoin was crashing a couple of weeks ago and you faggots were posting suicide prevention hotlines and reassuring yourselves not to kys? I have a full folder with screencaps

>m-muh cucked nocoiner
lmao

Guess not, damn

I'm engineering chips that enable infrared vision so that missles can blow up ISIS more efficiently at the moment

I'm an ESL teacher that gets by on 600 a month. Once I have enough experience I'll go abroad.

I can't really blame you based on all the shilling for crypto currencies lol.

It can be a fun investment but would never be something I bet my nest egg on.

That's not a reliable income. You'll need a real job eventually.

the mobsters located in whatthefuckastan will take care of him

I'm at work right now. Working as an administrative coordinator for a small mechanic shop whole studying to be an actuary. Going for that early retirement lifestyle so that I can retire in my 30s

I have a job, but we work in shifts. Today I work 3-11 pm so I still have time before heading out.

>eventually
Didn't you hear?
It's happening.

My man, I've already got contingencies in place. Also, "my job will go away any minute now."

I've been doing this for 9 years. There are plenty of backup games if WoW will die, but it dying is practically a meme at this point.

I work in completions flowing back gas wells. I live in hotels for 20 to 40 days straight, 12 hour shifts with around 3 hours of commuting into the Bush everyday. I take most of the summer off to enjoy because I make most of my bank in summer.

Air Force here, I post from work because my job is collecting your tax dollars.

I work overnight at walmart for the past decade. This is my prime time before I pass out at 3PM.

I wish I could at least see the sunset one of these years. Perhaps when I reach Sugarcandy Mountain I can get a glimpse of a day concluding properly.

>Hellmart
Sorry dude. At least you do it at night when nobody is there. Back in high school I worked there for a few months and had to quit because they just kept expecting more and more for no pay increases.
Like I'm not managing a fucking DOG for less than $12/hr hahahaha

True. I do listen to podcasts all night.

> Back in high school I worked there for a few months and had to quit because they just kept expecting more and more for no pay increases
It got to a point where unrealistic expectations have become the norm. I work about 5-7 hours for free weekly. I wish I could take a lunch break more than once a month. The raises are complete shit. The highest annual wage increse I have ever gotten was $0.50, and only so because a manager I had for a short time before being shifted to another store actually treated me like a human being, rather than just a nuisance. Now the raises are 2% of my pay (a mere $0.23). That doesn't even keep up with inflation.

I'm glad you got out. Sadly, I will probably die working here since I lack a high school diploma, skills, and general demoralization about the market as a whole.

If you aren't kidding about the 5-7 hours of working for free, you have an instant win lawsuit on your hands.

Keep documentation of your hours and paychecks. Find a lawyer that will represent you. Just TALK to them don't give them money. If you have a case they will take you.

You could literally rake them over the coals for unpaid wages.

I'm at work right now, major truck warranty company.

Security guard for Amazon here, I work 40 to 50 hours a week. It's pretty cool, all the guys I work with are white nationalists.

I'm in my 30s and hardly have had anything of a real job and looking. In some ways I guess I'm picky but so are employers who refuse to train and want 50 years experience on a begin job or who want people who slave at 12 hours and/or late nights for like barely above min wage.

even students should have summer jobs

I work at a gas station while I'm going to university.

I work Tech Support and Security.