Redpill on penis size

I have a theory that the generally accepted idea that "size doesn't matter'' is a leftist social construct. Let me explain :
Leftists are individuals with an inferiority complex. They can't accept the fact that some people have superior traits (IQ for example) and I'll quote Kaczynski on that :
>The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as [...] superior and other things as [...] inferior.

So even though admitting that a bigger penis is better makes perfect sense both biologically cause it allows to deliver the sperm further up the vagina giving the best chances of impregnation, and socially cause women have a history of choosing well-endowed men which led humans to have the largest penis amongst all primates (news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/04/130408-penises-science-evolution-genitalia-health-weird/)

Leftists can't accept that fact cause it suggests that some are inferior to others which fundamentally contradicts their belief that everyone is equal.

That's why if you do a quick research on the internet, you'll realize that the articles pushing the idea that size doesn't matter are leftist media outlet like Huffington post and GQ magazine

Stop being indoctrinated and reassured by liberal/leftist media, a bigger penis is always superior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zret7O8YoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would just like to point out a counter point. In Ancient Greece smaller penises were preferred because bigger dicks were "barbaric"

Sage in all field

ancient greeks preferred small penises because they liked to fuck little boys, are you gay m8? because clearly, it's men in greece who have a preference for little boy peepees, not the women

Yes, and the sources for that would be whoever was writing their equivalent of huffington post

See how huffpost titles are framed as if everyone already agrees with them? "Women prefer..."

Whoever was dictating the culture at the time may have had similar motivations to today

I'll just leave this here.

> women have a history of choosing well-endowed men
Never in the history of humanity have women been the ones who chose their mate. Quite the opposite in fact.

They used small penises in art because it's more aesthetic for the piece as a whole. Big penises have always been prized by men and women as a sign of virility. Women like to cum, and only a big penis can achieve vaginal orgasm.

Size definitely matters

>ywn go to the temple and worship the trap goddesss

I've seen so many different variations of this chart that I can't take it seriously.

Much like Sup Forums itself. This thread is a perfect example of the decline of this board. How is this even remotely politics? How is this not troll thread?

Sage

Penis size is related to intravaginal sperm competition. In environments where females are promiscuous, men with longer penises have advantage. In the civilization, where promiscuity was punished by death, penis size didn't matter and therefore nature will trend to reduce size because if the principle of economy. Therefore, when you fetishize longer penises as superior, you're proposing that promiscuity is superior to civilization. Therefore you're a nigger.

Dicklet detected

true desu. Mine's 5 inches and I know it's inferior but since I don't have an inferiority complex and can just accept the sad truth it doesn't really bother me. Whenever I hear or read size doesn't matter I cringe.

>dicklet with the opposite opinion has the opposite flag
holy shit

tldr; OP only likes the biggest of penis to suckle

>a bigger penis is always superior
Bullshit kiddo, I have fucked at least 6 girls who cannot take more than 4-6 inches. Half of the girls I have been with or talked to about the situation have said that they feel pain when you go that deep. It's literally a 50/50 whether or not it causes them sharp pains and is therefore not fun for both parties.

t.big dick user.

That's a pretty thin censor bar

It's okay to have a small penis. You can always please men instead.

Penis size only matters to savages. If you value your relationships souly on how big his dick is then you are short sighted. Many things make a great man such as his strength, intellgience, wealth, power ect. Focusing on the penis is simply stupid and gay.

big or small dick shouldnt matter if you are marrying and not sleeping around like a faggot degenerate

>caring about what women want or think

This is exactly why you're forever trapped as betas. I'm an uggo with an average dick and I still end up cucking overly self-aware Chads simply because I'm focused on my own enjoyment of life rather than catering to some princess.

Women don't really give a shit about how muscular you are or how big your junk is unless you're trying to hit them up online which is a terrible environment to be hunting pussy in due to how oversaturated with orbiters it is. Focus on real life encounters and stop sperging out every single time you see a moderately attractive specimen.

Dick size matters.
Women care.

Fuck, I even asked my mom if it matters, for shits and giggles and she said yeah.

My dad has a big ol' dongle.

Thank you. I know it's a bait thread, but at least keep it accurate. Most of human history has been acquisition and conquest. Women didn't choose who they mated with, they were taken.

Here is the real one.

men care way more about penis size than women do. unless she's some kinda size queen, large dicks actually hurt to get fucked by, especially if she's into that crazy vigorous fucking.

women care more about what kinda salary you make more than they care about muh dick. unless you're fucking uni students or highschoolers, then go right on ahead.

Women who like big dicks usually we're molested as children and have daddy issues they want to feel pain not pleasure

More or less right women choose dildos of around 6.5 inches
A follow up study asked the women how big they think the dildos were there was an average over estimation of 1- 2 inches

wow

stop worrying about the size of every man's johnny you faggot

This

Muh dick is politics, dicklet. Just because women can't feel shit when they're with you, doesn't mean that actual men don't have an impact on society. Ask yourself this: Why are more and more white women choosing to fuck, date and marry black?

Actually they used smaller penises because the marble couldn't cope with realistic proportions. You can imagine what it looks like when the dick had broken off. Very U N A E S T H E T I C

The big redpill on penis size is that it absolutely doesn't matter if you are a woman's first and only sex partner.

Big penises are a liability in battle. The current focus on large penises is largely due to our current state of peace and modern style of warfare.
In the past, that big dong was an easy target for a sword or club.
The ultimate dick is a grower. One that shrinks to embarrassing proportions when under stress or cold temperatures, but grows nice and hard for sex.
The only downside is skinny dipping and chicks seeing it flacid.
The remedy is leaking a nude with a fully erect dick.

You're ignoring that there's an "ideal" penis size for both length and girth that best suits the average vagina.

Told

>Allows to deliver sperm further up the vagina
That doesn't exactly matter because the vagina isn't that deep. This factor isnt exactly going to change much when it comes to fertility success.
>Women have a history of choosing well-endowed men
That's a factor, which isn't important in the modern context as we no longer walk around naked, and the choice of a mating partner happens before the female can even know the size of the dong

>especially if she's into that crazy vigorous fucking.
This, my girl now loves rough sex (not choking and shit, just rough) and gets sharp pains when I try to deep dick her while fucking. Both of us are having a terrible time when I am hitting her uterus. All of these black people that are under the impression all girls like a giant dick are retarded and have only been around sluts who like to shove giant objects into their bodies.

Did somebody say benis?

The leftist, blue-pilled opinion is caring about what a women prefers in the first place. All I care about is busting my nut and making white babies. How much she enjoyed it is irrelevant.

Are you going to get surgery to make your dick bigger?

If no, then it doesn't matter and just use what you've got.

>muh dick is actually red pill
>because they liked to fuck little boys
OP confirmed retarded. Sage

RED PILL ON VAGINA SIZE?

BIG FUCKING VAGINAS

THE LAST RED PILL!
youtube.com/watch?v=0zret7O8YoU

>the choice of a mating partner happens before the female can even know the size of the dong
It still matters. If the sex is not enjoyable she dumps him.

of course, black women have horse pussies

My dicks not that big and I have never had a problem making a girl come from vaginal penetration alone.

I have a nice average 6.5" but i'm a manlet so it looks bigger. Checkmate lanklets.

>not strategically leaking nudes of a full tanker taken under optimum soft lighting at the right angle to everyone you meet

I shiggy doggy anons.

Depends
how thick the cock is
how big the woman's clit is ?

Girls with big pussies cum a lot more
Girls with little pussies have a harder time with orgasms
Lots of random variables here.

Femanon here, pic-related is why I prefer Schwarze over Germans.

>the real red pill is something that isn't even relevant today

Only small dicked cucks even think about this.

Azns have little dicks and there's billions of them your argument in invalid.

Big dicks only matter in SSA

That never happens
Sex isn't everything in our post-romantic era.

This picture is also true, not a Feminist, by the way.

>He thinks size matters
>Hes never cucked a footlong dong and made her orgasm twice as hard
Lol

Yall are fucking pussies that dont even know how to have sex

>the choice of a mating partner happens before the female can even know the size of the dong

Greater chance of passing along genes if she ants to mate with you again, and again, and tells all her friends and THEY want to mate with you. Less chance of passing along genes if she can't stop laughing and tells her friends not to waste their time.

I'm dating 2 girls right now. One is a big thick girl with a larger pussy and she cums like fucking crazy over and over.

The other one is smaller and has a really tiny pussy that's aesthetic as fuck and she needs a lot more stimulation to cum.

Is this science?

So many salty wite bois in here

based adolf posting the facts

>tfw 21cm
>tfw been working out for 6 years non-stop
>tfw 191cm tall and 93kg of lean muscle
>tfw still a kissless virgin at 25 cause I'm completely autistic, develop a stutter under pressure, have extreme anxiety issues and have never even gotten the balls to walk up and ask a woman out cause I feel like I'm dying whenever I even think of even doing it

what the fuck does my dicksize matter if im not even gonna ever use it

I can go on with this, I am certainly glad there are more women being honest about dick sizes.
The only reason we really tell our husbands (obviously not me, I settled with a large one ^^) that size doesn't matter is to not make them insecure in bed.
We know how damaging it is to a man's psyche, but I think it is actually time to stop with this nonesense.

As a white boi I agree, larger penis is superior so I must submit to the superior African dingus. Pls do not be mad with me it is just biology

>chart stops at 11 invh length and 10 inch circumference

Who is the dicklet that put that together?

always kill traitors before the enemy

If any of this is true you should be able to get tinder pussy really easily with some down lighting and good shirtless photos.

of course it doesn't matter, cause everyone in actuality is a slave to reality. and of course, Averages. pesky Science

Thank you, I am really glad people are being more honest about their relationships nowadays.

I prefer Anna-Marie, though ;)

Mind telling me your dick size?
Dishonest men won't get anywhere on the love market.

>It's liberals because I say it is

It's fine to be a faggot but at least do it with a rational stance.

ancient greece idolized the mind, not the penis. Thats why sculptures had small genitalia, to de-emphasize it. worshiping penis size is the sign that society is fucked and headed toward idiocracy. Giant club dicks are going to lead man back into caves b/c they are actually an inferior specimen. They are on the level of women

I can go on with this, I am certainly glad there are more women being honest about their sluttiness.
The only reason we really tell them (obviously not me, I settled with a healthy virgin) that their experience is a bonus is to not make them insecure all the time.
We know how damaging it is to a woman's psyche, but I think it's time to stop with that nonsense.

Step 1: Have a micropenis.
Step 2: Make money.
Step 3: Girls line up to suck your dick because you have money.

Penis size matters to women, but it should never matter to men.

6 1/4 inches circumference? That's like a 2 liter bottle of soda...

Sex does not lead to greatness
It's just sex its boring if do it alot actually
I'd rather climb a mountain

dick size probably does matter (although it can also be too big, as some pointed out)

but who cares, you can't change your dick anyway. why argue, why worry?

If only it was that easy. I'we tried that, but never really gone through with it cause I feel that most women who use these apps are looking for a dick carousel, while I'm looking for someone to love. And it doesn't help that the women on these apps are the kind that strike fear in to me and make me anxious, cause I have to ask myself - Are they clean? How many sexual partners have they had? Will they make fun of me for being a virgin? Are they going to find me akward and just reject me before we even get to anything intimate?

Horse vaginas can squeeze down to the size of a dime really so it's not the hotdog down a hallway scenario you imagine.

this user is right, but this applies to almost everything
if you get fit for the sole purpose of gatting laid, you're gonna have a bad time

This thread is horrible.
My penis is only 17 cm long.
Still virgin and probably will be for life.
Fuck this cruel world.

obviously having a bigger peen is more aesthetically pleasing to women in the same way that them having bigger breasts is for us. whats more important than either of those things however is being good looking and being in good shape. end of fuckin story you cock obsessed faggot

FWIW tinder is pretty normalized now, it's no more slut-focused than OKCupid or whatever. I've met a few nice girls there who wouldn't fuck until the third date and I ended up being in actual relationships with.

You're going to have a hard time finding a 25 year old virgin though. Or an 18 year old one for that matter. Maybe start going to church.

Uhm... sweetie?
That is a false equivalency, sexual experience does not decrease someone's pleasure, it actually dramatically increases the one on the other end (^^).

>Giant club dicks are going to lead man back into caves b/c they are actually an inferior specimen.
I never got this argument.
Is this also applicable to muscles? My black husband is quite the stud (both above and below the belt), but he is DEFINITELY not dumb.
He is working in an industry specialized for mechanical engineering, and yes, he has a degree, thank you for asking.

It might just be that American blacks are of an inferior social class? I don't know, I was never there. Only the best Blacks can come here (excluding the illegal refugees).

6-7 inches is decent marriage material
4.5 is unfortunate suicide material

Faggot LARPers like you need to be tortured first instead of immediately killed.

>Implying a female can measure a dick
THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA AND EQUATE SIZE TO PLEASURE BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS DO

FUCK THE SHITOUT OF A GIRL WITH ONLY A COUPLE INCHES OF DICK AND WATCH HER RANT ABOUT HOW HUGE IT IS

THEY ARE GOING OFF WHAT MEN OBSESS ABOUT: size

The only creatures that ever think about dick size are sluts, fags, cucks and yall.

the ideal penis size for women is a 50gallon drum

This actually sounds like it could be legit? Used to do Muay Thai and got kicked in the dick a lot. Is there an actual source?

>Tfw shower not grower. My dick is about 4-41/2 inches placid, on grows only about another inch and a half, not even that much girth. Fuck my combat ineffective penis!

1. Not a dyke, I am MARRIED TO A MAN, you illiterate cheese monkey.

2. LARP?
Whenever I write that on google it shows me Live Action Roleplay, what the hell did you mean?
Couldn't you just write in a human language??

But white women are flocking to the BBC for mind altering orgasms, so it is relevant if you want white babies

> Opinion
Everything I say is a fact

>be a whiteboi
>have inferior recessive genes
>have inferior small dick
>b-but muh IQ
>women don't start noticing intelligence until late in their womanhood
>wypipo stuck with old meat already stretched by superior bbc
>prefer to fap to 2D
>whiteys and azns get extinct

You can cry about it or call it b8 all you want.

Just stop, LARPing this badly should be bannable.

This- if you had all of the above, and no penis, any woman worth a damn would still be loyal. Dick size only matters if sex is the only thing that matters. Don't have casual sex if you want to avoid size queens. There are way more important things to worry about in a relationship.

Pretty sure dedicated whores are not having pleasure when they're not getting fucked.
Always asking the same questions, like
>this dress really really doesn't make me look fat, right?
>why am I so awful?
>I am evil, yes?
>give me a reason not to kill myself, I dare you
>could you pick up my xanax for me?
>why don't you love me?

In my experience, sexual experience with several different men is a good way to shorten your lifespan, if not physical, the mental.
Oh, and then they cling onto feminism like pic related. You just know she got pounded like a hound in heat before deciding to lose her mind.