T
E

McDonalds in Romania. Notice anything?

beautiful
lose the pope and you're perfect

Yeah, it needs more burkas and beards

Poland NO!!!!

>chink wanting to emigrate to white country
The only difference between you and the brown scourge is that you work. Stay in your overpopulated cesspools

HAHAHAHAAH i love you riceanon

It desperately needs to get blacked. Fortunately once we force you to accept the migrant quotas, everything will be on its way. Nothing must stand in the way of progress.

Brown haired people are not white though.

This. Also not one single white.

timestamp or GTFO

>Polish school of salt mining

What's with the really big, old looking students?

Somethings not right here.

this is a century old fountain in Italy, notice anything ?

that's some nice swedish writing on those menuses back there.........

>tfw have a polish gf

I'm blessed alright, will have many white kids together someday. I'm already fully European by ancestry.

>slavs
>white

That's sweden.

Their intellectual capacity is so low that they just teach the same thing from kindergarten till high school.

>Blacks
>Having diversity

Europeans are the most diverse race, Niggers and spics all look like fat goblins.

that's Sweden not Romania.
It would be nice if i could walk into a Mc Donalds and know that my food has been prepared and handled by Swedish goddesses.
instead our fast food joints are filled with niggers and spics.

Everyone's a dirty slav

Germans haven't been white since 1945, what's your point?

>Muh cuckfederate muh heritage

The Confederacy is nothing more then a nigger paradise. It should be renamed to the Amerinigger Republic

>romania

Pretty sure that's Arabic on the menu.

Divide and conquer boys

Imagine being this jelly your whole country is pure white and not a nigger infested shithole

LMAO!!! We are white, slav subhumans aren't

why do poles have basetball goals?
ain't they for baketball merikans?

>McDonald's
>Food

>people with white skin
>not white because of location
retarded: the post.

You aren't white

>The Afro-Arab Emirate of Germany
>White

Yes. They all look retarded.

You're one to talk Negroland.

Gotta love tiny eastern shitholes with their self-masturabatory pride with not having shitskins. Because you're taking them, at a slower pace than us but you still are. It's all a matter of who is in power. For now you're fine, next elections you might have some huge Macron style leftard in power and he'll open wide the gates for diversity. It's going to take a few more years than for western Europe, but you'll end up getting blacked eventually.

>EU flag
opinion discarded out of hand.

butthurt slav subhumans detected. We will kick your ass like in 1939

it triggers le 56% country

man that first boy would make such a cute little trap. fucking hell

>Jews have white skin
>Jews are white
No

kek

Slavs are hostile against everybody, even white tourists. Nobody except poles want to live in kurwa-land

At least I appreciate white countries unlike your shithole

Slavs aren't the ones who hate themselves, at this rate you'll become an extension of Indonesia pretty soon.

No sane White American would live in the nigger infested shithole that is the south.

>EU flag
opinion...well you know the rest!

Slavic culture will pretty much be the only white culture remaining if the EU stays in place. I'm glad they're keeping themselves ethnically pure unlike Germany or the Netherlands. I hope the Midwest succeeds as well so we won't have to be next to the Nigger Republic of The American South.

>at this rate you'll become an extension of Indonesia pretty soon.
hahahaha what? indo's are an absolute minority and the least of or worries. They are well adjusted.

meh....some are. Like how Italians are white, but Sicilians are not. Depends.

>not all blacks are niggers
>all niggers are black

i have nothing to be jealous over since my country is white and not full of slavs

w*ite subhuman vermin. Turks are superior to you dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=QxyxITvD6Bc

yeah, a bunch of future waiters in Germany

>Muh Based Polynesians

Did you know there is 400,000 Hapas in the Netherlands. Sure we have more but my god you guys have the second largest population of them in the whole planet.

Yes Turks and Modern Germans are pretty much the same thing.

I thought it was 63%

Polish immigrants are fleeing Germany because of it being the USA of Europe. Nobody wants to live in Germany in the current year.

I live in Wales so it's like this most of the time here too. Unless you're in the Ring of Shit, which is defined by Cardiff, Newport and Swansea, which have lots of niggers in them.

Extremely hot woman. Poles are truly white master race, hence the hate they're getting by shills.

You need to be euthanized.
The world would be a better place.

I think it is funny you think they are our problem while we have morrocans, turks and africans running about doing crime.

wheres the asian people?wheres the black people?wheres the muslims?

what a shit picture

You'll become an extension of Morroco. Amsterdam is already full of them.
We're not. I live in France, it feels like being in Africa, i know more people from Mali than actual French people

Back in the days grandpa used to hang foxes outside the barn as a warning. Euthanize is too civilized.

Fuck yea boi. I was thinking the same thing. Also, he is a swede, so he probably has mental health issues anyway? I wouldn't be surprised if he was a trap by now

I'm from denmark.

Why does Sup Forums hate slavs?

Swedish were seen as unskilled laborers with low intelligence that smelled like fish and lived in slums when they began immigrating to the US.

Some examples:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Americans#Stereotypes
self.gutenberg.org/articles/swedish_american
self.gutenberg.org/articles/eng/Swede_Hollow

I'm dating one ^_^

Even funnier, you're second in line to France when it comes to European countries having the most nonwhites. And they're outbreeding you like rabbits.

Looks like what Europe could have looked like if Poland had just handed over the Danzig Corridor. Truly our greatest ally, Piotr.

I see one nigger

I've never been to Poland so i wouldn't know this but why is their writing in English? The "No Exit" sign and the Santa sign aren't in the polish scribbles I've seen.

>2017
>using current year argument

Poles are seen as dirty and poor in scandinavia. The swedes hire them as you hires mexicans.

>Swedish were seen as unskilled laborers with low intelligence that smelled like fish and lived in slums when they began immigrating to the US.

Well, those were mostly the ones who had to migrate to the US. Sweden was very poor back then.

Pic related is the norm.

hitler didnt give a fuck about danzig you retard, he only cared about polish neutrality in case he attacks france.

reminder that poland hates Sup Forums and you can suck my dick america

>tfw I have the opportunity to travel to Poland in the next months
It's a good feel

>You'll become an extension of Morroco. Amsterdam is already full of them.
>Even funnier, you're second in line to France when it comes to European countries having the most nonwhites. And they're outbreeding you like rabbits.

Well yeah this is our problem. Muslims.

The point is that they assimilated and became largely middle class (see the American Midwest).

That everyone is ugly as sin

s*avs are not human. All w*ite vermin are subhuman, but s*avs take the fucking cake.
Only Turks are the master race, and s*av subhumans know this very well after we raped the shit out of them

Nope. Just a school.

Dont they fucking beat up non-whites in Poland if they see them with white girls? What the fuck?

>Civic nationalist

You will be the first to get the rope

>t. viczaners
wykurwiaj obalać do kality

They where uneducated. The elite thought that educated farmers was a threat to the current system. Finland was even worse, becuase they also never had a chance to show their potential as a people.

too white

My schools always had a few tokens who were given vouchers or scholarships.

Wow all white people in the streets of Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=wNRdkfVsoyw
Wow 0 white people in the streets of France
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4&t=389s

WOW SO RESCIST POLAND

shoo shoo!

>White immigrants
>Civic Nationalists

Slavs will be whiter then most Europeans in 50 years. The Midwest and Pennsylvania is blessed to have them here. They are conservative and vote for Trump unlike Mestizo and Nigger filth.