ATHEISTS ASSEMBLE--TAKING BACK Sup Forums

Let's kick the christfags out of this board. Pagans are welcome in this effort.

Post every link disproving their sand religion or getting BTFO. I shall start:
>RELIGIOUS CHILDREN HAVE TROUBLE DISTINGUISHING REALITY FROM FICTION
wakingtimes.com/2016/02/24/religious-children-have-trouble-distinguishing-reality-from-fiction/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostShare&utm_campaign=TMU

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2395972/Atheists-higher-IQs-Their-intelligence-makes-likely-dismiss-religion-irrational-unscientific.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pagans are welcome in this effort
Get fucked I'm not helping your degenerate agenda

>Pagans are welcome in this effort.

Fuck that shit, we need to sacrifice the pagans to the pagan gods to prove god doesn't exist.

>thank you Jesus for kill niggers

Heil niggeria

>Let's kick the christfags out of this board.
Go back to Plebbit, fedo-phile. Your kind does not belong here.

Naaah m8 im too lazy for this shit

>that image

Surely an /r/atheism heretic, repent

Good argument. Really made me think

You're both annoying fuck off.

Gas the followers of religion!!!

Euphoric war now!!!!

If you died today, would you be 100% certain that you are going to Heaven?

Here's how to be sure:

>Romans 3:23: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

If you're reading this, you're a sinner. If you're not, you're still a sinner. You are a sinner, I am a sinner. We've all sinned. You need to understand that first and foremost

>Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death

Because of your sin, you are dying. You will die someday, and it is inevitable. Understand this

>Revelation 20:14: And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

You die once on Earth, this is the wages of your sins. But some people are going to be going to second death, which is known as the lake of fire, or Hell. But it's not just death and hell going, there are more

>Revelation 21:8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Notice what it says, "all liars" are going. I've lied before, you've probably lied before. This is such a common sin, you need to be fearful of this. You will join death and hell in the second death. That is what Hell is, eternal death.

>Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

I cut off Romans 6:23 earlier. As we can see here, the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. What that means is that while we have the "wages" of the first death, we do not need to go to the second death. We have a gift from God, and that is eternal life. But will even sinners get this?

>Romans 5:8: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1/3

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2395972/Atheists-higher-IQs-Their-intelligence-makes-likely-dismiss-religion-irrational-unscientific.html

Atheists have higher IQ

Jesus Christ died for you. He didn't do that thinking you were worthy by your mighty works, he did it because he loved you even though you were a sinner. So we are all sinners, and we all deserve death, and we all deserve Hell, and yet we have a gift of eternal life from Christs death. Is his death the end though?

>1 Corinthians 5:3-4: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Christ died for our sins, he was buried in the Earth, and he rose again on the third day. And as it said in the verse above, He did this for us. He gave us the gift of not eternal death in Hell, but eternal life in Heaven. How do we get this gift of eternal life though?

>Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Read this verse again, with power this time. We can escape the second death which we all deserve by believing on Christ. This is good news. This is gospel. Confess the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved. Look at the most famous verse in the Bible

>John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Anyone, who believes. Whosoever believes, will not perish but have everlasting life. It continues on

>John 3:17-18: For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

God sent Jesus to save us and not condemn us, but you will be condemned if you don't believe.

2/3

>my God is real. It says so in this book
>being this retarded

Typical White beta-male who supports multiculturalism.
Ya know the ones who ware refugees welcome t-shirts.

I mean, Dave Chapelle should be thankful for his career.

Fuck off you dumb fedora nigger. (((Atheism)))) is and always has been controlled opposition against Traditional values.

THIS IS A SHILL SLIDE THREAD

SETH RICH THREAD
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

OP IS A FAGGOT

Oh look, another state sponsored control freak raging about the infantile state sponsored religion of Darwin. How boring. How retarded. Atheists can't distinguish between reality and fiction.

I can't post the third part, Sup Forums think it's spam

Because it is spam retard.

Bull shit! This thread is for goys and SJW libtards!

First consider this...

Then consider this...

im sorry but what if christopher robin throws the ball?

Away from here

Why Caracalla on a Marcus Aurelius quote?

Caths

You're right. Let's take a moment to pray.

Thank you Jesus for starving off hoards of niggers.

Amen

I love crusade larpers :^)

This thread is 10x more golden if you read it with a homosexual accent.

The third one didn't thank Jesus.

>literally prefer snownigger religion to that which brought civilization to savages and knowledge across all of the known world
Figures that An-Cap would do this. You couldn't even believe in a real system of government, let alone God.
To know God's motives is to be God himself. Who can claim this?

Why is it that every atheist is suddenly a communist when it comes to criticizing Christianity? They can understand inequality just fine until you mention God, then suddenly they are all about "muh poor and hungry".

The "Atheists have higher IQ" studies are bullshit. Let me explain. Basically, IQ tests take. ASIC demographic questions then the test. We know ethnicity, region, and gender.

But they don't ask what religion you are.

So the only data on this comes from self reports on surveys that ask you what your is is and ask you your religion.

So it just proves atheists have bigger egos or that Christians are more humble.

>picture
God hates niggers, this shouldn't be a surprise to you. They have dark skin because they are evil.

*IQ tests take demographic questions then the test.

fucking iPhone autocorrect

>ftfy

>Romans 5:1: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

After we get justified by faith, there is of course one more thing. Peace. We will have peace. We do not need to worry about what will happen to us after death, because we are saved. What happens if we sin though? What happens if we stop believing?

>Romans 8:38-39: For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

When we are saved, we are saved. Once saved, always saved. Nothing at all can separate you from your salvation.

The atheist only knows to insult and undermine. He cannot understand the opinions of his opponents. Everything is defined through his narrow worldview and he is unable empathise with other people. Every opinion other than his is a personal attack and affront to his being.

Basically; Autism.

>pic
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

touche

Kindly murder yourself.

>implying the cuckstians didn't cause the starving african babby too

It's not even a real quote.

>unsupported, unsourced, inane bullshit
What about the Christians (or other religious people) who stop believing in God?

You really are a good illustration of the below

Fuck off falseflag larper scum.

He leave religion because of an inflated sense of self. They are unable to see the world as beyond their. Atheists cling to rationality because it means they can define the undefinable and feel secure in themselves.

>anecdotal evidence connected to pol is not good for me
>on pol
fuck off

Kek. You do realize that the denial of Christ is closer to feminism than Christianity, right? /pol is Christian in nature, not because we all believe in Him but because it insists on rejecting evil. You will never undo the Christian influence in /pol, it's like advocates of Islam saying there should be more Islam in Western government, when they don't realize what Islam even is. Fucking atheists, smugly thinking they know a fucking thing when you know very little

>He leave religion because of an inflated sense of self. They are unable to see the world as beyond their

*They leave religion because of an inflated sense of self. They are unable to see the world as beyond their control.

Quit getting lost in the weeds. The message of the fake quote with the wrong person is a rational message.

Now, please state if you practice the same religion as your parents do:

>Once saved, always saved
easy believism is heresy

Pagans are shit

My parents are atheist, I'm a Christian.

would rather a christcuck than a fedorabeta

The text is not mine, I believe personally that we have saved by work and not Faith alone.

Do you think this hasnt been covered in 2000 years?

> What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Dunno user. I have a buddy who is finish a physics PhD at a tier 14 school and believes in literal 6 day creation. Besides, there are far more Christians than Atheists, so the sets do not compare.

You're French. Not the German.

You don't have to be an atheist to acknowledge that an iron age peasant kike probably isn't the messiah, nor is a 7th century pedophile barbarian. That's the best the God of our Universe could give you? Lel

Atheism is a disease of the mind.

Go back to r/atheism with your shitty shallow memes.

/thread

Don't need to take back Sup Forums because it was never theirs lol. It's just the meme of the week for retards to fall for - pol has always had a nice mix of religious and non-religious beliefs. Only the turbo faggots try and insist it's some christian board because they're too insecure to hear opposing ideas.

Is there any doubt that atheism is for 14 year old edgelords?

>Put soap in dishwasher
>Turn it on
>Come back a few hours later
>Dishes are clean
>Soap has vanished

Atheists CANNOT explain this miracle

atleast im posting them in a thread with atheism as a topic and not knocking on your door to show them to you.

Hahhahahaahha what dangerous fucking idiots you guys are. It's honestly sick and if you believe this you need to kill yourself and go be with your god.

Fuck off pedo Luciferian. God is back in the White House.

The African food crisis is not the fault of God but of humans. The Africans keep breeding, they don't farm, and the warlords take any aid that is sent there. The world could literally recolonize Africa and make it better, but doesn't because that would be "racist." Don't blame God, blame humans.

As for thanking God for success, it is an act of humility and acknowledgement. You understand that there was a high chance you wouldn't succeed but did so anyway due to God's grace.

OP BTFO /thread

Believing in God is a primal instinct humans have. Those who aren't smart enough to see past it will go to great lengths trying to make sense of it through religiosity, i don't blame them

When did Jesus promise the "end of all wicked people"???
Christianity only promises God will punish sinners in the afterlife, and even that is a concept they added long after the death of Christ.
I'm no Christfag, but Jesus, user, get your shit together.

Commie here. I hate religion and insist it being abolished. Only time I will ever ally with an ((('''''''''''an''''''''''cap))) to get rid of christfags

>-House

Because a fictional character really has his finger on the pulse.

Is there any doubt that theism is for 14 year old contrarians who got teased in school constantly projecting about atheists being 'fat fedoras'

Theists and Atheists alike are pleb tier. I'd have more respect for either side following any scripture or guidance not written by clueless iron age peasants.

>quoting a fictional character from some faggot pleb-tier tv show on a major network

fuck atheists. DEUS VULT.

Let's not forget that the christfag problem is an Amerifat problem. Get rid of amerifats = get rid of superstition.

Transhumanism is the future

shit like this is why people don't like atheists

Where's your messiah now? Not on your side it seems.

I'd help but I'm a tired after work and not invested enough in this board. I'll just post this quote everyone has already read.

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
~Pepecurus

It's not necessarily atheist in nature but neither am I, I just don't believe in any organized religion.

Says the 110kg fedora lard who shits his pants when speaking to a female

I have a .308 that will purge your ass, if the time comes.

You can't blame them, free-will doesn't even exist and they're proving it scientifically now with FMRIs which pretty much blows, unsurprisingly, what the iron age serfs who created the bible expected out of their fellow man, or what God could possibly expect out of His creations.

Every single religious person I've met has always look as a psycho.
And most of them use religion as a tool to justify thei pathetic life. Not that I'm a champ, I'm a loser. But at least I don't blame the "heretics" or a "divine justice" to sleep well at night.

ALSO, JESUS WAS THE KING OF THE JEWS!

Post a screencap of it in notepad