Ok, listen up

Ok, listen up.

I need a political figure from the 20th century who did ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WRONG. He needs to be ruling (or advising) in peace time. MAKE IT QUICK.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Macías_Nguema
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chamberlain

You're welcome.

churchill

OP said during peacetime.

Wrong as in morally? Or as in strategically?

Brzezinski

In what way? He did everything he could to stop the war.

carter

Presumably both. Separate the two divisions if you need to.

Churchill is a piece of shit, but it wasn't during PEACE TIME. ARE YOU EVEN TRYING? THIS IS COMPLETELY RAW.

This is good suggestion, but it needs more substance.

A combination of both.

everyone from my country

warren g harding

thank me later

The president who let the great depression happen in the US (Can't remember his name)

He tried to secure "peace for our time", which just ended up making the war even bloodier than it had to be by letting the Nazis build up. If the UK had realized what was going on wasn't just a random invasion or two a lot less people would have died.

Chamberlain is almost universally hated by historians.
Hoover?

Obama. Oh wait, no warlords.

Neville Chamberlain

I think so. Because he believed that the depression would "fix itself" and he made it get worse and worse

Yeah that's him.

James buchanan

Bettino Craxi boi

Also Hitler did nothing wrong. He tried to stay peaceful. He offered multiple peace treaties, also he didn't bomb the British back until waiting 3 and a half months.

He's also 21st century, not 20th.

YOU CAN WALK MY PATH

Not only that, he paved the way for FDR to grant the federal government unprecedented amounts of control over our lives. And now we're still paying out the ass in welfare.

Nevermind, you said 20th century

Does Pol Pot count as peace time?

Well he invaded the rest of Europe but yeah the British had no chill on the bombing runs.

True.

Lyndon B. Johnson

He invaded poland due to the polish genociding ethnic germans (bloody sunday) and once he captured the most ethnic german parts of Poland he instantly offered peace

Malcolm Fraser - hands down

Big daddy Blair is a top tier example use him

Possibly Thatcher, but I always hear conflicting information about her so it's hard to say.

Clinton
Both of them

This guy did everything wrong: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Macías_Nguema

70% of his people died or fled his country due to his incompetence and drug addiction.

Kim Jong-il

>churchill
Hello Obama. Please don't run in 2020. Thanks.

>has ministers calling for total war
>breaks post war treaties constantly
>was willing to declare war on neutral countries
>expecting literally anyone to fall for the "Oh hey guize i just got the people who are german, peace naow"
Cuck.

And it was during peace time. The only conflicts was the ones he made himself (often against himself)

Jimmy Carter

Churchill

Chamberlain

To all those asking for Churchill, he did many many things wrong

Trump, duh

robert mcnamara

Woodrow Wilson

Gierek

All of these people are either not 20th century or had some sort of war. why is Sup Forums so stupid?

Oy vey goy

McNamara lived nearly his entire life in the 20th century jackass.

We aren't your personal information box you dumb cunt, maybe if you weren't as dense as a brick you would know something about 20th century history.

merkel

I ain't no political historian, chef!

MUGABE

Beck. Polish foreign minister up until the surrender of the Polish army in 1939

Maduro

see
He's right you know.
>Warren Harding presided over zero deaths in war, and an 8% average annual increase in per capita income.
8% growth under Harding, that's crazy amounts of money

GET BACK TO YOUR STATION

HE WAS IN POWER DURING WAR OP SAID DURING PEACETIME

Pol Pot. Thank me later.

Calvin Coolidge

Fuck right off. Coolidge was one of the greatest presidents we ever had.

He's history's greatest monster!

Blair was elected in 1997.

Iraq War

Pinochet

But that was in the 21st century.

Winston Ch*rchhill

Woodrow Wilson

MOST OF THOSE PLATES ARE ABHORRING.

You dunce, I said a political figure.

How is a president in a growing country doing EVERYTHING WRONG? Go back to your stations.

How is the TOP 5 PRESIDENT TO EMIT EXECUTIVE ORDERS thought the depression would fix itself? Don't go back to your posts, go to the library and start over.

This is a interesting choice, but his mandate started 4 years to the 21st century. Almost overcooked, but I'll consider it.

The closest we got to the perfect plate. If you can justify more those plates, we'll serve it.

Does genocide count as war?

GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING STATION. Don't come back until you realize why you're stupid.

How is the man who led the most successful economy in Latin America a failure? This is so raw it's walking.

pic related

Forgot pic.

You want to talk some shit? Let's go step outside, motherfucker! I ain't here for that, dog!

Well OP didn't specify the boundary conditions, does the war have to be in the 20th century? Is it ok if he ruled only partially during the 20th century etc. so idk

kill yourself.

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

Pierre Trudeau. He's pretty much the reason Canada is such a cucked nation today.