Why are able bodied, 6'0", perfectly aligned teeth, 20/20 vision, non disabled, young white men dropping out of society?

Why are able bodied, 6'0", perfectly aligned teeth, 20/20 vision, non disabled, young white men dropping out of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
ohio.edu/people/thompsoc/Body.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No decent women.

Because women want ripped bodied, 6'4", movie start teeth, incredibly handsome, incredibly rich boyfriends who won't mind if they slut around a little on the side.

Because they have been programed to hate themselves by our education system.

Pussy.

Chads aren't dropping out of society.

Fat fucks and losers are the ones dropping out.

This lol.

there's nothing for men in society, that's why

Jews

There are plenty of them out there
Plus since most men are just intrested in banging slunts it has never been easier to get a top tier wife

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

For the same reasons posted in the thread yesterday and the day before

Meat flaps detected

That's just natural selection IRL. Only the strongest procreate. Betas can't bear the hardships of life and drop out. They aren't missed.

Itws reality
Most men are not intrested in waiting until marriage so girls that want to remain virgins are not in high demand

you think it's because the Jews have taught women to be independent but can you fix my car?

Because they have an app on their phone that summons pussy.

Be a good looking guy on Tinder, it is crazy.

Jews.

No jobs or money for dem programs, housing, families, etc.

There are plenty of jobs out there

Because women hook onto that shit fast and they come off the market.

Why are fat, 5'1 (and a half), filthy teeth, myopic, mentally disabled, old kikes like you making threads like this every fucking day?

^ Is this + smart, blonde, not fat
v Because of this

Because we are having this thread every day. Oy vey.

Yeah that's bullshit.

I give them nothing to hook on to. They can try all they want.

Before the top men would have to marry girls to have sex with them
Now they don't

it's not about what women want. who gives a fuck what women want.
it's about what i don't want. and i don't want to be divorced with three kids or forced to raise children that will marry niggers

Excellent point. It's like, why even bother? Nowadays it's hard to find a woman who isn't smoking, drinking a lot of alcohol, going around the carousel etc.

Why should I even try anymore? The world is a shithole, why risk having kids that will get raped by migrants, have very high chances of developing autism, becoming gay/trans/fluid etc.

Explain this image

What are you talking about? Is there a recent surge of men going innawoods that I haven't heard of?

>implying it's not only beta incels like you

Why not ?

>look at pic in OP
>read replies

This.
We have destroyed the natural order of society that lasted for thousands of years in the name of equality (now its more like supremacy).
No one is better of in this world not even the women who now earn a lot of money.
Women are the bottle neck of human reproduction. This is why they are more likely to want to settle down and have kids. Pushing them away from that and into jobs leaves them empty with no purpose.

Here's my story, which of course is just one example:
I'm 1,8m (actually 1,797, but who cares), no disabilities, white, well educated, built like an oldtime farmer or blacksmith (slightly overweight and muscular), 21 years old.
Let me tell you, the looks do not make things any easier for me. The important thing if you want to fit into isn't how you look, but how you behave.
To fit in with the mainstream, you need to listen to crappy music, spout feminist and SJW propaganda like a broken faucet while also treating women like disposable sexdolls and restrain yourself from uttering any sensible thoughts.
I did that for years, mainly because I didn't know better. During that time, I got to know quite a lot of people - though most of them do not deserve that lable as they were more like paper cutouts. It got to the point were I could completely understand most others after two or three conversations.

By that time my family moved from southern to western germany, where culture is quite a bit different - whereas southern germany has quite a lot of violence (we actually had groups of people attack other schools or other villages youth groups), western germany is rather pacifist, but has teens and children start drinking pretty early. Since I was still used to having to fight all the time, I avoided getting drunk and as a result got somewhat isolated.

At that point I also got into contact with martial artists (the serious kind, where spars might end with broken bones) and began dropping out from society, as you put it. The main reason was that I'd finally found people who were more than just copy+pastes of each other and that they were outside of society as well.

Once I stopped caring about society and began speaking openly about my opinions, norms began shunning me. Even now that I've begun to somewhat control myself once more (in order to get laid with women that aren't 99% muscle), mentionin weapons, fighting or heavy metal will cause norms to retreat.

>1 post by this ID
Every single day.

Why would I succumb to pressures of 'society' just to get laid with some thots? Like really? Is sex the only thing you live for?

>I'm 1,8m (actually 1,797, but who cares)

A fine red blooded patriot holding a metal pole during a thunderstorm

Can you direct me to some then? Pretty much everything I've seen is competitive and minimum wage, even for hard work that requires a degree. I picked a field that was growing (and projected to keep growing), but by the time I graduated everything was saturated. My degree skill set for the corporate world is basically HR/demographics research/statistics and potentially marketing/web design type things depending on who is hiring and how stringent they are.

As it stands it seems like I'm going to have to do a 2 year engineering/electrician/medical/teaching program AFTER already having my degree just to get a decent paying job.

cont'd:
however, "dropping out" does have it's benefits. Pretty much everybody I currently have contact with is skilled at fighting, most of them farm (as a hobby) and every single one is conservative or rightwing. Also, most of the women I'm in contact (outside of the martial arts scene) are what most here on pol would consider their dream woman: devout christians who at ages of 20-30 years haven't had a single boyfriend even though they aren't that bad looking.Sadly, most of them aren't interested in finding men either, which sparks the question why women are dropping out of society.

Because i'm a thin 1,70m guy with teeth that look like a vampire and a voice to scare women senseless - i'm the best way to clear a room of any females around, that's why.
Hell, i can barely get hookers, they flee the moment i open my mouth.

I'm just tired all the time, I don't know what to tell you.

This thread isn't referring to you. It's referring to people that should be prime material for a relationship/marriage, yet choose not to.

Because the few women I knew beforehand either had serious relationships going on (which I wouldn't try to destroy for my sake) or were to far apart in age (younger than 15 or older than 30). Besides, I was hoping that behind all that facade, even the norms might have something resembling a personality. At least until now, that hasn't been the case, but hope dies last I guess.

>21 years old
boy your best years are yet to come (says the 22year old virgin). I know it is hard to wait but constantly trying to get laid will get you nowhere. Especially bowing down to the feminist agenda has never worked for anyone. Stay true to yourself and aquire wealth and status. There is nothing wrong with finding a girl later on in live, in the long run it is actually better because those who fuck around a lot in young year tend to have unhappy relationships later on.

if you really think that those are the only problems, start working out and practice speaking properly. However I've seen people looking the way you describe yourself who could still get most women, so I'd guess that there's something more to it than looks.

Well speaking as a 6'2" white man who was laid off 8 years ago, I've found that receiving unemployment to do nothing is a lot more satisfying than trying for a job that the Republicunts say isn't worth more than $8/hr. So I literally get $10/hr to sit around playing video games. Who WOULDN'T take that?

>Chads
You fags are like /mlp/ and need to get going. Take the fucking frog with you.

My inferior brain almond genes cause me to drop out of society and not taint the gene pool.

>t. 75 IQ

Ever since I was in primary school I always had problems 'fitting in'. I didn't identify with my peers. All shallow, no substance people. I isolated myself, as I found that not only gives you an unique, individual view at life, it also gives you other benefits, like focusing on learning things etc. I am 22 years old and just like stated, the best years are yet to come.

I have found women highly uninteresting up until this point (still waiting to do) and I barely give them anything to latch on to (they have tried, mind you). I find them a waste of time, nobody's giving you these years back. The male brain is developing up until ~25 years old. Better profit on it's plasticity to LEARN things.

They aren't.

Because what you are describing is a lie.

I never dropped out of society. I've never been part of it.
All I know in life is going to school where I was not taught anything of value. No skills, nothing. After school I had no idea what to do so I didn't do anything.
The way society is structured makes no sense.
The way everyone I know is simply making money for the sake of making money and then spending money for the sake of spending money, it all makes me sick.
My older sister is a childless career woman. She makes money and she works, then she spends the money on trinkets and shit, then she works some more and spends that money. That is what life is like for everyone I know.
Who wants to be part of something like that? What is the end game here?

because society didn't want me and video games did.

Exactly. All this fucking want for things, what is the end goal? The vast majority of people only think about MONEY. They have no higher purpose in life.

Why would you need more than you actually need? As long as I don't need to worry to live paycheck to paycheck, that should be a pretty good indicative that I have enough to live a happy life.

>20/20 vision
Myopia is associated with increased intelligence, you say 20/20 vision like its a good thing.

Because pic related. Thanks for the ''autism'' bucks, wagecucks.

Implying all people that wear glasses are smarter and those who don't are dumber.

>Myopia is associated with increased intelligence, you say 20/20 vision like its a good thing.
t. eyelet

Ironically all these people live paycheck to paycheck.
I worked for about 3 years alongside my brother. I made so much money that I can still live on my saving comfortably. My brother was broke the entire time and lived paycheck to paycheck. I always have spare cash I can use when I need it, while everyone I know always has money problems, they're all in debt. These are all the same people who all hate capitalism and blame capitalism for all their problems.
People are fucking weird.

Don't let yourself be brainwashed by jewish propaganda and waste your money on crap. I'm on welfare and I'm still able to save money. I actually make small amounts of money buying stocks. This country is so retarded that you can buy companies with welfare money.

This isn't what I said.
He generalized a 20/20 vision group as being desirable for employment. 20/20 on average will have lower intelligence than myopic persons. On average.

Statistical relationship qualifiers and meeting them do not imply mutual exclusivity.

They aren't, Sup Forums just decides to call them Nu-males and mix them with below average people because they believe they're better than anyone that disagrees with their political views.

Yeah good luck keeping society functioning with a low birth rate and most men doing the bare minimum

>lel im so redpilled I understand that most men are cucks and deserve to be cucks because it's good for the human race

You "alpha"niggers are the most degenerate cucked retards on the planet next to liberals, and you will hang just as soon

>why are 6'0" manlets dropping out of society?
hmmmmmm....

It is very ironic. Also it amuses me that they spam pictures of themselves on Instagram and FB looking all happy and shit, but in reality are the opposite. Social media is the ultimate form of irony nowadays.

I've seen lots of people (mostly young girls) look happy just for the photo, after the photo is taken their true face shows up (depressed). Kind of sad, but I don't care much about their happiness.

Camille Paglia is so fucking based

Right up there with Christina Hoff Sommers

The only way to resist ZOG and degeneracy is by being a NEET

All my retarded friends in highschool have kids by now, most of them by accident. Hooray for alphas? They were mostly douchebags too...like the kinds you can't have normal conversations with.

GOOD JOB WORLD! Society collapse in less than 50 years

>top tier
She's the type that'll get bored of you after marriage, a kid or two, and a few missionary trips.
Instead, if a woman sticks with you even after fucking, there's something deeper between you.
It's about having common interests and values, not some arbitrary measure.

This guy gets it

What if I get bored of her first? Usually when women talk about what music they listen to (garbage pop music), or their hobbies (going out with friends, clubs etc), in my head I roll my eyes so fucking much...like fucking hell, don't you have any sense of personality?

That's why I don't even bother remembering their names when they introduce themselves.

nice to see a fellow MGTOW has gotten redpilled and checked out of the kiked life. I'm getting myself permanently sterilized, I recommend you do too. nothing to lose, right bro?

a man with pride and self-reliance. You sound like a fucking pathetic no good nigger.

It's good to have white children as long as they raised properly with NEET values

Only if you find a woman who's not gonna fuck you over

Maybe you have interpersonal issues. I can adapt to these things like a chameleon.
It's not about what you feel, it's about how you want THEM to feel. Behave accordingly.

Who the fuck cares how they feel?

There are not. It's all used up whores with princess issues.

This feels like reading my own post, what the fuck.
I'm a lawyer, so I earn pretty well for myself. I'm in my 30's now, no wife, no kids, nothing. I don't really want that, always seemed boring and petty to me. Much more of a hassle than it is worth.
Back to the point - I saved up enough money that I could live off it to death. Granted, I earn more than half of my country's people, if not 3/4 of its population. Basically, a few times the average.
I feel no need to throw money away at shit. Every once in a while I sell my car and buy a new one, just to keep the costs at a minimum.
And then I look at the people that I'm associated with. Other lawyers and colleagues from work have a pretty safe situation due to the pay, but they have far, far less saved up that you would expect. And then there are the lower castes. Those people spend more than they earn, debts all around, use credit cards.
Why? Just why?
Learn to live accordingly, not for showing off.

I don't want them to feel anything, because I don't feel anything towards them. If they're boring they turn me off so much, no matter how good they look. I just can't pretend. I don't want to. I can't lie either.

No, I sound like a smart man who chooses to make $10/hr to not work vs $8/hr to work.

give my generation (21) the same process that the kid in "gran torino"

and society might just improve but I never see this happening.

>Who the fuck cares how they feel?
Not what I said,
>it's about how YOU want them to feel

I am legit scared of the kids that are 10-19 atm. They have no fucking direction in life. Nothing to look up to. I see it every fucking day. It's sad and I am concerned about our species' future.

well putting it simply mentors were a big part of life.now they don't exist as parent work to much and other adults are either to busy or scared

>marry niggers
Niggers don't marry. They just fuck that dumb white pussy till a little niglet pops out and then they run off.

because they want hitler

The way things are taught at school is like a tool. You're basically just a toolbox, and the school gives you different tools to use throughout life. Ie, something may have seen absurd, but teaching children things like the Holahoax, evolution, different religions, different languages, it comes off liberal and scary, but it's how you use that knowledge; that's what whites do. Because they went into unknown territories and built a country by hand with tools.
>Catholic
>thinks evolution has a place in schools
>teaches us whites evolved different than blacks
>supports my ideas
Getting an education is value based white-Christian ideologies.
ohio.edu/people/thompsoc/Body.html
>read this
It's normal to be taught something and not understand its purpose or meaning. If I had not learned what kind of trash outside of my community is, I wouldn't think it had any meaning. You can't have the good without the bad, otherwise life wouldn't have a meaning.

Absence of warmth and affection

She's so boring and bland, I feel bad for whatever loser signs up to hearing her talk about muh Jesus everyday for the rest of his life.

appropriate bore offset for a horse

Can anygoyim give me advice?
I quit my job about 2 years ago because the people were just massive cunts. Our company was going trough some troubles and I was elected by the workers to represent them, I was sent to meeting and it was my job to relay info to the workers. The ungrateful cunts made me want to kill myself over how retarded they were and I left.
I haven't worked for more than 2 years now. I live in the middle of nowhere and the closest thing to human contact I've had for the last 2 years is saying hello to cashiers when I get my groceries. The last time I had any intimacy with a grill was about 2 years ago too.

What the fuck am I supposed to do with muh life? I have no skills, I have no contacts, I live in the middle of nowhere.
What I think I want is to simply change my environment so I can interact with more people and create some contacts.
All day every day I just wake up, post on Sup Forums, eat, do some cardio and go to sleep. All day every day. No direction in life, nothing to live for.

Pic related: me

She's lying.
>her facial expressions
>her tone of voices
She fucks guys on the regular.

Kind of in the same position here, but fresh out of college looking for a job. I dunno how to help man. I don't like this aimlessness either, it fucking sucks.

>Ooh, you know, the CHASTITY thing. It's no biggie.

Working isn't much better. I legit wanted to kill myself when I was working. I went off the deep end. Working 8 hours a day all day every day rekt me.