I work for Tucker Carlson Tonight

I have about 2 hours, send me some questions. Pic was taken yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

serrv.org/category/haiti
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it possible to cuck the Tuck?

Do women fart?

Is he cut?

nice shop
sage

How does Tucker feel about the Kike Kontrol Komplex?

L A R P
A
R
P

Haha, no

My wife does

IDK how to answer that

See image attached

No

Why does he go on so many vacations?

Tucker needs to name the Jew, tonight. I will be watching.

He has the money, who wouldn't?

No

That looks exactly like wolf blitzah.

What about the Jew, will he name the Jew?

Will he name the Jew?

are guests selected based on the level of their absurdity?

He needs a buzzer or gong to stop lefties from drone over talking

I miss his bowtie. Why doesn't he wear that bowtie anymore?

this

Does he truly hate mainstream media?

How is he treated in the workplace by his co-workers?

Come on, he would lose his career.

>tripfag
>using a wider angled shot as "proof"
fuck off, I'll be sending this thread to fox hopefully they out you and fire your ass

have fun!

Thank you for raising awareness about the chemical castration being pushed on "trans" children.

Reverse image search checks out.

How do you like working for him? Is he one of those people who comes across one way, but is a real dick off camera?

Does he wear shorts and flip flops with a coat and tie?

We still respect out guests no matter how they act

I would love him too, and told him multiple times that he should.

I MEAN IN PRIVATE!!!

Is he aware of the jewish control

Will Tucker invite on Jon Lebowitz for a rematch from their infamous debate 10 years ago?

is he actually conservative or just baiting

You gotta realize with a lot of these news hosts they dont liek Trumps banter because they hate how real he is.

How tall is he really? Seems like a short guy

How does Tuck feel about demographic replacement of whites in the USA?

Who is your waifu, does Tucker have a waifu?

He mentions being episcopal... does he belong to the gay or straight episcopal faction...

Yes, he hates CNN

Okay, good luck with that, more proof attched.

He is a really chill guy. He loves to just chill and smoke

He's not a conservative by heart, just loves Trump. He hated how Trump did the Syria missile attack though.

Can you ask Tucker to give us a bat signal tonight, Like this one.

>ignores this question
starting to believe OP

>and smoke
I didn't think you are a LARPer, but I do now.

Look into

serrv.org/category/haiti

They are a nonprofit that uses pseudo slave labor to manufacture products and then imports them into the United States. They sell on Amazon as Fair Trade Haiti and have tens of millions of dollars in revenue, while paying the artisans that make their goods pennies. They were awarded all these contracts and rights to operate while HRC was SoS. I have a feeling that it is nothing more than a scam and that they have high operating expenses and none of the revenue goes to charity.

is he chomping some nicotine gum in that pic? does he ever stop chewing it when not on the air?

Bro tucker chews nicorette like nobody else

This

Fox gives us freedom unlike MSNBC and CNN

He does not watch Anime

He does like once a week, just have to actually watch the show. He knows about Sup Forums, reddit, and other places

OP Plz

Anyway to get him to say a specific codeword on his next show to prove you are who you say you are? How about a codeword like Gelid.

do you know what his thoughts are on this place?

oh ok if you mean tobacco yeah sorry my bad for misunderstanding. I'm a leaf and right now our entire country is engulfed in the pot debate. I just assumed
>chill and smoke
meant weed. I'm not a weedfag but i smoke cigarettes for sure

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

FUCKING BUILD IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

which topics is he barred from discussing by the network?

Honestly, does he feel like his quality has dropped since taking the big time slot?

Been a fan since MSNBC days, and I feel like the smart as hell Tucker I've watched is less and less present. It's like he's not allowed to talk about historical facts or make nuanced arguments anymore.

Also, did he quit nicotine replacements and pick up cigarettes like a man?

Tucker seems like he really knows what's going on, but he's (understandably) scared to reveal his true power level. How far do you think he's realistically willing to take it?

This, answer this.

absolutely degenerate

Gelid? are you a mong? Can you imagine OP going to Tucker
>Hurr Durr, Sup Forums wants you to say gelid on live TV, Top Kek am I right Tucker?

Honestly, there is no barred for major issues. H is barred from some other things.

Mostly just the common sense stuff, like Racism, Antisemitism and stuff like that

How can I get a job with Fox? I currently work in production and have always wanted to work there. Applying on their careers site doesn't seem to get anywhere.

you have the best job in the world.

>and smoke
I thought he gave up smoking and went onto nicotine gum?

>He's not a conservative by heart
I'm pretty sure he's always been a conservative hasn't he?

Can you do a segment on conglomerates censoring conservative speech online to quell conseratives rise in pop culture.

Rematch?

Tell him his fame laughing shtickgot old. He should use it less.
No bowtie.
He should drop more redpills. Presentations with stats, historical bombs ert. Pills of under 5 minutes to share online

Does he think Trump is fucked by the Mueller investigation or by the backstabbing RINO's?

You should discuss youtube new policy to censor conservative viewpoints that aren't breaking the rules.

Is Kimberly guilfyle a Jewish spinner.. she's tinny with big boobs

Not gonna lie, we miss Bill O'Reilly. He was an old dick, but he brought the ratings. Plus, it's always nice to have someone as the Alpha in the room that actually is old and wise and delivers.

There are some things that can only be said being an anonymous face.

It's literally a hookup job, super competitive.

Thanks

We want so many people to come back, but they just don't answer the phone.

Interview Bannon. nevermind Trump would hate the attention.

Does the crew laugh along with Tuckr? Like, when Tucker flusters a guest and he laughs in their face as their worldview falls apart, does the crew laugh? I'm a bit of an antagonist myself and a skilled debater and I do a lot of the things Tuck does, I just wonder if the people who work with him every day are in on his aura and enoy his energy.

Yeah, and reddit too and twitter

This

Censorship is the end for YouTube.
Whos pushing it?

OP, Where do they film the show at? Its in DC if I remember correct but where in the city?

Thanks for answering! Yea I bet it's competitive, I've been bouncing around as an Office PA for the last few years and I think production is very fun. Tucker's set must be awesome.

Euron is babe, he turns me on.

What happened to the bow ties?

It's not the end. They are a propaganda machine, money is nothing. Cat videos, makeup tutorials and MSM clips along with pop music is all they need

>Not gonna lie, we miss Bill O'Reilly.\
>we miss Bill
>we
don't act like you're high up there in the chain, fucking interns.

is he more attractive IRL than on camera?

Tucker is my political husbando desu

Timestamp!

Bannon wont come, honestly best bet is for Hannity to score him.

Oh its coming, we have reports that Bannon wants to ban companies from doing this also

Fox News Washington Bureau, in DC.

A lot of shows being flopped around recently means lots of old crew being moved.

Yes, you can hear us sometimes. Though out of respect, we don't laugh at the guest (or try to not laugh)

Taken yesterday, check the clothing

Since you work at Fox, Is Peter Doocy or Kat Timpf single? I'll take either of them.

Hi Tucker

Who the hell would miss bill?He is the biggest idiot on fox.

Get a timestamp with tucker carlson in it

made my GF giddy when he walked into the Throne Room.

She didn't notice that I noticed. Am I a cuck now? Is that what it feels like?

Im german and i miss Bill

why doesnt tucker talk about the zionist influence on american politicians?

Thanks for answering. Would love to see Tucker in his final form interview or debate Jon Stewart. That debate was a big deal back then and honestly Tucker lost but he was a young buck back then and now he's been around and has really established himself as the King of cable news so I could see the fun in bringing on Stewart.

This invite jordan peterson.

Have you ever heard Tucker bitch about CNN, or tell stories of what it was like when he worked there? If so like what?

Ready for day of the noose ?

We the People cannot commit crimes as We the People run this country.....

If the WH fence gets any taller.... it would help us get the rope length perfect....

OP I want to come and work in America, can I get a job with Tucker Carlson? It would be christmas for me.

dont answer that OP

I stand corrected...

why hasn't he covered the unconstitutional Israel boycott bill?

Don't rely on a "pension", try to save and invest. I was lucky to save 60% of my annual earning because of rent-free living with my grandparents and retire/resign @ age 32. Aynways, how do you guys recruit ridiculous far-left people to interview? Dang ol' hag Yvette Felarca prob done fixing to serve some time. Tell Tucker that Sup Forums said to keep slaying cucks!

Take a gun in to the office and force Tucker to put on a bomb vest then start making demands

man these digits prove it, I guess. Cucked by an actor on television... not looking forward to raising an Iron-Born halfbreed

>Bannon won't come
What's the inside scoop user? All the MSM bullshit about Bannon butting heads, etc. is nonsense, right? Who's the biggest sociopath at CNN?

Would Tucker ever consider doing a spot on AIPAC? Or are they just untouchable?

Is he going to talk about whites becoming the minority in USA?